+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
Hello everyone. .
I got the following reply of my email for enquiry

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

Any suggestions ??

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Hello everyone. .
I got the following reply of my email for enquiry

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

Any suggestions ??
What was your actual inquiry?

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Enquire the current status
I m july 2016 applicant
Background check in progress from May 2016..
No further updates
It seems like you contacted CPC-M instead of LVO. It says you should contact the Canadian visa office which has your file. So try sending a CSE directly to LVO here:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London&_ga=2.163752191.1767690593.1508830505-1080254827.1505024920

Do you think this makes sense? Or did you get this reply from LVO?

Reactions: MM345

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
I did, just yesterday in fact. Eligibility still not started. However, here is the rather interesting part. Our notes were generated on Oct 13, and on Oct 13 our file location changed from Put away to Case Analyst. Not sure what that means. But my guess is someone picked it up the same day our notes were generated. So eligibility as of right now should be underway?

I got our notes 28 days after re-submission of consent form. Wait a couple of weeks max and then send them an email requesting status update on your request.
So we re-sent the consent form on Sept. 26 and then a reminder email on Oct. 27, but we haven't gotten anything in response. I'm trying to be patient, especially cause I keep getting automated replies about there being possible delays because they're so busy these days. But it's hard being patient with both LVO and the ATIP officer at the same time!! I just want my notes so I can get an idea of where our application is at :( how do we check on the status of our notes, anyway? I just replied to the email I got from the ATIP officer asking for a new consent form.

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I need some information from the seniors on this forum.

1) When the file transfer from LVO to Islamabad, is it for interview purposes only?
2) Does everyone gets a PFL or request for more document before an interview request ?
3) Those people who have there background started, remains in LVO or also get transferred to Islamabad ?
4) Where is the final decision taken in LVO or Islamabad ? And where is the visa stamp happens in Islamabad or LVO ?
5) Was there a case where interview was request without additional documents so far in Spousal Sponsorship ?

Thanks regards,

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
How to apply for GCMS / ATIP notes.

1) Only an applicant in Canada can request the notes otherwise the Sponsor has to order on their behalf
2) If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse via email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document

Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Blank
Section C - Sponsor's details
Section D- Blank

The above consent form is to be filled and signed by the principal applicant and a scanned copy has to be sent to the sponsor who will upload it to order GCMS notes.

GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Next enter the below details:

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act - select this for GCMS notes for PA residing outside of Canada.

Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, or visa doc ), Consent Form.
Make payment ($5) and submit.
thank u for ur detailed explanation

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
So we re-sent the consent form on Sept. 26 and then a reminder email on Oct. 27, but we haven't gotten anything in response. I'm trying to be patient, especially cause I keep getting automated replies about there being possible delays because they're so busy these days. But it's hard being patient with both LVO and the ATIP officer at the same time!! I just want my notes so I can get an idea of where our application is at :( how do we check on the status of our notes, anyway? I just replied to the email I got from the ATIP officer asking for a new consent form.
omg that is brutal. I can imagine. Give them about 3-5 days to respond to the email and then another week to send the notes. So sorry. Email is the only way to get an update on the status of your request.

Reactions: ahsenshah

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017

1) When the file transfer from LVO to Islamabad, is it for interview purposes only?
2) Does everyone gets a PFL or request for more document before an interview request ?
3) Those people who have there background started, remains in LVO or also get transferred to Islamabad ?
4) Where is the final decision taken in LVO or Islamabad ? And where is the visa stamp happens in Islamabad or LVO ?
5) Was there a case where interview was request without additional documents so far in Spousal Sponsorship ?

Thanks regards,

5) yes in our case interview requested without additional documents request

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
5) yes in our case interview requested without additional documents request
Hello If you dont mind sharing with us, probable cause for your interview request ? Age difference, background different etc ?

Did you request the GCMS notes is there any red flags mentioned there ?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Thanks regards,
1) I think yes.
2) No
3) Islamabad office is only conducting interview and stamping. BGC has nothing to do with it.
4) decision takes place in Lvo by your visa officer. Visa stamping takes place in Islamabad because you cannot send your passport abroad for stamping.
5) Yes as per spreadsheet.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
That's ridiculous. You should see your MP and demand that they get your notes to you within three days.

msalmany

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
hi, does anyone know what the maximum file size is that I can send to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca ?
I know the online webform is 4MB but I was asked for some additional documents but they did not specify how to submit it. So I am going to mail it to them and email it. The file of the PDF after multiple rounds of reductions is 10MB. Wondering if their email will accept a file that size?

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Friends one question if some one have two marriages. How will he include both wives in his application simultaneously?

Currently the immigration case of first wife is in process along with principal applicant, while applicant has made second marriage too and now wants to include the case of his second wife too in his current existing file. is it possible to include second wife's case too in your application? As I believe Canada does not allow to keep two wives simultaneously.

Lastly, if he is not allowed to include second wife and he wants to exclude his first wife and include his second wife in his current existing application, how possible and will be done? Thanks for expert suggestions.

Waiting for kind perfect replies.