+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samshar

Sep 4, 2017
Do we have to submit joint back account information? Anyone here did that to prove marriage and financial stability?

Do we submit yearly transactions statement from the bank to prove how much we been using over the year?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi, I am may 2016 applicant ... I receive remedial email on 6/10/10 ...my husband visited Pakistan in June ... I am pregnant ... should I inform London visa office ??? In medical I think report will be given ... what should I do ????
Are u in interview queue?

DRMona

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
No ... on my status it is given that no interview required previously... but after email for medical request recheck nae Kia ...

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Oooo ... can u give me examples of such cases ????
I was there at IOM , and there was a pregnant lady who was not sure to get X-ray or not. (Seven months) She called her doctor and asked, her doctor seemed to have no problem with the x-ray. Its minor test just for TB. Still you can ask your doctor any time and confirm from her/him.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Do we have to submit joint back account information? Anyone here did that to prove marriage and financial stability?

Do we submit yearly transactions statement from the bank to prove how much we been using over the year?
Not sure how it is done in Pakistan so ask your bank what is the best way to show account holder names in an official document. You should check the checklist to get a better idea of what docs you need to prove relationship.

Insia

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, Can u please share ur timeline in the below format so we can add u to the spreadsheet to track everybody's progress:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Application in Process date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date:
Additional documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Application received in Mississauga date: September 26, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Dubai, UAE
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: wife
Sponsor Approval Date Oct. 7, 2016
Application in Process date: Nov. 10, 2016
Upfront medical date: Oct. 15, 2016
Re-medical request date: N/A
Re-medical performed date: N/A
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): N/A
Additional document request date: June 27, 2017
Additional documents that are requested: Proof of Communication, Rukhsati
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): No
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): Yes
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N) No

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
I have received re- Medical request on 06- October and done it on 08- October do I need to inform LVO and if yes then do I need to send them the paper which I received during my medical or only upload

Any Advice please

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
As I posted my personal issue here before thats I want to go back to Canada while my husband has left to UAE for job. I have car financed and student loan. Here is my situation now.. my mother inlaw didn't let me go back she was really rude to me and told me that i dont want you to go back and work, you need to learn cooking cleaning as all woman do in Pakistan, I found my husband helpless because he doesn't want to hurt his mother feelings. Im really depressed im civil engineer just graduated this year and its really hard for me to change myself, and live like uneducated woman.

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
As I posted my personal issue here before thats I want to go back to Canada while my husband has left to UAE for job. I have car financed and student loan. Here is my situation now.. my mother inlaw didn't let me go back she was really rude to me and told me that i dont want you to go back and work, you need to learn cooking cleaning as all woman do in Pakistan, I found my husband helpless because he doesn't want to hurt his mother feelings. Im really depressed im civil engineer just graduated this year and its really hard for me to change myself, and live like uneducated woman.
Sorry to hear that i thought your husband would have more care about what you are interested in. Did you not talk to him about this before your wedding?
Also, maybe try telling them that you guys will be in alot of debt if you dont pay it off bcz of interest.
Sorry again. People like that make me so mad.

Reactions: ktaj

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
The problem is with you. You need to stand your ground and make it clear that you cannot disrupt your life just because your husband is worried about hurting his mom's feelings. This is not something that should hurt her feelings. If you let this continue, you will only suffer worse as time goes on, and then you'll regret not changing it when you still had the chance.

Speak sweetly and kindly to your husband and win him over with love, but at the same time, be clear on your decision and have the guts to defend it. This is not 1901 and if you don't wanna live like an uneducated woman then don't act pathetic like one. If you make it okay for his mom to determine where you're freaking living right now, then imagine what else she'll influence in the future. Don't get into a habit of blaming other people. Rather, hold yourself responsible and realize that if you want something to change, you need to work hard for it. You need to appear strong, not breakable and unconfident.

Last edited:

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
I have received re- Medical request on 06- October and done it on 08- October do I need to inform LVO and if yes then do I need to send them the paper which I received during my medical or only upload

Any Advice please
When my hubby did the medical, he just took the paper to the centre. They did the medical and gave him a confirmation sheet I think, but it was just for his own records. We didn't upload it. The centre which performs the medical automatically forwards the results to the embassy, so you don't have to do anything. However, you can call the centre and ask them if they've forwarded your results yet or not. Don't worry about uploading anything related to the medical.

Reactions: AHC

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
Just tell them that i got an email from the embassy that if i don’t go back they will reject your husbands visa because you have loan on you. Make up a story and get out of that toxic house as soon as possible! Talk to your own parents I’m sure they will find out a way. May Allah ease your problems

Reactions: ktaj

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello Dear Seniors, I am September 2016 Applicant, can you guys guess whats going on and when September applicants will have a response from London Visa office?
Regards