Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
thank u very much i will definitely follow ur instructions just for curiosity i would like to ask is marriage registered certificate issued by union council is the same thing is also called marriage certificate (nadra) or both are different? please advise if u don't mind
It is actually the same. Nadra is the governing body but every union council issues it for their region. You can see at the end of the Marriage certificate NADRA is written at the end on a silver flashy border. For e.g. for those who applied from isb un k marriage certificate par likha hoga Arbitration council, ICT and those who applied from Karachi, their marriage certificate would say government of sindh or something similar. The governing body is NADRA for the whole country but the process is that you will submit your NN to the union council (get yourmareiage registered at the UC) and they will issue you the marriage certificate.

Reactions: xohaib.shah

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
so sorry about that i don't have any idea bcz i was little when i came to canada so it will be very helpful if u guide me about this pakistani nikkah registered process thanks
Whoever in your case is the applicant and is in Pak and who originally got your marriage registered in the union council should go there again and request them that Canadian visa office is requiring proof that we have registered our marriage in your office.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Yes. I was one of those whose file was "lost" in transit and then found by shipping company after 2 weeks.

Anyways, my file transferred to LVO on Sept 7th and BGC went in-progress on Sept 13th. Nothing since then.... I am hoping for DM and PPR soon In sha Allah.... :)

Please update spreadsheet. Thank you!
oh your brother got the DM recently?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Mashallah.
I was just checking the spreadsheet. Minimum time for DM 93 days only :eek: wow
Or I got it wrong?
Yes one of the applicant was super lucky. Isko kehtay hain "maujzaati DM"

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I just read somewhere that any box on the form that you dont put anything, you should put NA. is that true?
Follow the instructions on the top of each form, that's it.

Reactions: posse

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Application received in Mississauga date: April 21st 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): sialkot
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: husband
Sponsor Approval Date: July 10th 2017
Medical Requested: August 2nd 2017
Medical received: August 20th 2017
File transferred to LVO: August 15th
Additional Documents request: October 3rd 2017

Hope this helps with the timeline, that all the information I have atm
[/QUOTE]
what additional docs have you been requested if you dont mind me asking ?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
what additional docs have you been requested if you dont mind me asking ?[/QUOTE]

Look at the spreadsheet For more info or her past posts.

Reactions: xohaib.shah

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
So here is the overview, It was Nikah case. We had our Nikah done in 2015. I got busy and didn't get chance to apply until APRIL 2016. In Sept 2016, they sent us letter demanding more photos and info. Rukhsati was not done until this point. We hired a desi lawyer from Ottawa and provided response to CIC with his help. In Jan. 2017, they sent us Interview request. I came to Pakistan in Aug to do Rukhsati. Now, at this point interview date came, it was in 3rd week of Sept. We took lots of photos to support our interview. I myself went with my wife for interview. I wasn't called inside. My wife told me interview went well.
But today rejection letter came at my Canadian address, and reasons are: "Our Marriage is not genuine".
Going through Appeal threads, looks like its another good 2 yrs. to wait to get hearing date.. I am just devastated today. Don't know what to do. Appeal or re-apply?
Does your case qualify for ADR (alternative dispute resolution)? If it does, then you won't have to go through a lengthy appeal process. Search the appeals thread and you'll see loads of info on there.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Im January 2017 applicant im really upset right now im in pakistan with my husband and he is leaving to UAE on 8th oct while he wants me to stay back with his parents. Its making me really stressful cuz i owe a car and student loan in canada but i cant convince my inlaws they simply dont understand the Canadian life style. I know i shouldnt be talking about my personal issues here but this process is making my married life complicated.
We're both Jan applicants. Don't worry, we should be getting a reply by the end of October, inshaAllah. And yeah immigration is one of the toughest challenges to put a marriage through.

Reactions: MM345

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Can u please tell me what do u have in review of additional documents section?
I had a lot of things requested. These were the additional documents they asked for.

 Police Certificate: Updated certificate from Pakistan

 Schedule A: You have not listed any education since 09/2012 on Question 7 of your Schedule A. However, you list your current activity as a student from 06/2009 to date on Question 8 of the form. Please provide an updated form listing all activities from the age of 18 to date on Question 8. Please list each specific activity on a separate line and do not leave any gaps in the information provided.

 Communication, proof: Evidence of communication with your sponsor since the submission of your application such as internet chat records. Please ensure that the records clearly indicate that the communication was between you and your sponsor. Do not provide screenshots of phone calls.

 Communication, proof: Passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if your sponsor has visited you since the submission of your application.

 Communication, proof: Additional photos showing you together with your sponsor after your marriage.

 Marriage photos: Additional wedding photos including pictures of Rukhsati and photos showing you and your sponsor together in the presence of guests during the marriage and Walima ceremonies.

 Client Information: Please explain how your family and the family of your sponsor were connected before your marriage.

Reactions: maq_33

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
sorry i mean status ... because mine changed from the additional documents u provided are being reviewd to we do not neet additional documents? Can u please share me status pf additional docuemnts Thanls
Oh my bad. No I have a lawyer so I could not see anything from Gckey.