+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello dear,

If it is something a visa officer overlooked or his/her assessment was not optimal regarding your case, appeal is the correct course.

If your case had some deficiency, it is advisable to correct that and then re-apply.

The right avenue at this time is to consult an immigration lawyer, who will assess your case based on the above scenarios and advise you properly.

My advice, immediately consult an immigration lawyer.
i already have immigration consultant and he is shocked too bcz everything clearly seen

Shaukat_00

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
@ Zaria

This is their standard language and jargon. Don't worry. They have given you an opportunity before refusing. Capitalize on it.

Go to union council. Ask them to give you a letter explaining what is their procedure and even they can write a response to the immigration query. Have it stamped, notarized and send it to CIC with explaination.

For you also, my suggestion is to consult an immigration lawyer. A lawyer can not only see what CIC is specifically looking for and how this can be addressed on paper, they can also guide you, how to formulate your reply.

Capitalize on this opportunity. Keep cool and immediately consult a lawyer. Paying a lawyer's fee is 100-200 dollars is worth it.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
thank you shaukat for ur regards and concerns as i told u i already have lawyer and he gave me the same advise as u we are working on it but i just want to take second opinion might be we miss something but now m 100% sure officer has some seriously eye problem

Shaukat_00

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
and we still have 30 days to reply them back they don't make decision on my file yet .. so i don't think so i m gonna wait my refusal and then re apply again i don't think so appeal is a good idea if i have one last chance to explain them
The post you replied to was for Rumi01.

Shaukat_00

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
thank you shaukat for ur regards and concerns as i told u i already have lawyer and he gave me the same advise as u we are working on it but i just want to take second opinion might be we miss something but now m 100% sure officer has some seriously eye problem
Zaria,

You are welcome. Wish you the best.

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hello dear,

If it is something a visa officer overlooked or his/her assessment was not optimal regarding your case, appeal is the correct course.

If your case had some deficiency, it is advisable to correct that and then re-apply.

The right avenue at this time is to consult an immigration lawyer, who will assess your case based on the above scenarios and advise you properly.

My advice, immediately consult an immigration lawyer.
Thanks bud, I already sent out email to Lawyer. What makes me sad is yet again we have to wait for God know, year or 2 or maybe more.. Frustrating!!

Shaukat_00

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Thanks bud, I already sent out email to Lawyer. What makes me sad is yet again we have to wait for God know, year or 2 or maybe more.. Frustrating!!
Don't worry, sometimes we have to deal with what life brings for us. All the best.

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
o
Please do.
thanks my concern is that jo marriage registration certificate hai mera wo bilingual hai or nichay uskay likha hai in urdu union council 35 etc or signature hue hain kya us pe union council ki stamp bhi honi chaiye bcz my marriage registered certificate also bears barcode kya is k illawa we also need an actual stamp of union council? please advise

Shaukat_00

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
o

thanks my concern is that jo marriage registration certificate hai mera wo bilingual hai or nichay uskay likha hai in urdu union council 35 etc or signature hue hain kya us pe union council ki stamp bhi honi chaiye bcz my marriage registered certificate also bears barcode kya is k illawa we also need a actual stamp of union council? please advise
Well, if it is bilingual, then everything on it should be reciprocally written in English. Please get a proper English translation making sure everything gets translated in English including this Urdu part so that it is clear to the immigration.This is important because they are asking you to provide registration certificate from UC. Once again, it you can get an explanation from UC addressed to CIC with their seal/stamp, it may satisfy CIC. Submit your response through the lawyer, they know what to write and how to write.

Off course get the stamped verification from UC, only signatures may not suffice.

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
thank you @ shaukat yaa my lawyer will be reply ofcourse and now we are planning to re issue marriage registration certificate again with the stamp of union council plus reference letter who explain marriage certificate will not be issued if marriage is not registered with union council

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Section 2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states: “marriage”, in respect of a marriage that took place outside Canada, means a marriage that is valid both under the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under Canadian law. Section 117 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states: A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is (a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner; You have not satisfied me that you and your sponsor are in a valid marriage because you have not demonstrated that the marriage has been registered with the appropriate authorities. The Urdu Nikah Nama you have provided does not bear the seal of the Nikah Registrar, and does not list the date your marriage was registered. You were asked to provide a Marriage Registration Certificate, issued by the Union Council, to demonstrate your marriage has been registered. In response, you have provided copies of the marriage documents currently on file. I am not satisfied the documents you have provided demonstrate your marriage has been registered. As a result, I am not satisfied you are in a valid marriage with your sponsor. Consequently, you are not considered the spouse of your sponsor pursuant to section 117(1)(a) of the Regulations and your application for permanent residence may be refused. Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information within 30 days, I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

check officer stupidity omg they are insane people...

Urdu NN par stamp hai union council ka? For e.g on top of my Urdu NN there is a stamp in English which says "Record Keeper, Arbritration Council, ICT, Islamabad". this is of Union Council. Then at the end of NN there should be "Nikkah Registrar kay dastakhat and mohar" (stamp and sign) and also " Nikkah khwah kay dastakhat". This is what you need to tell them that you have these seals.

Also tell them that this is your copy of NN, a separate copy of Union Council has already been submitted to the Union Council. Try to gather proofs related to registration of NN from the union council as discussed in my previous posts.

Now coming to ur Marriage certificate. The top should read Marriage Registration Certificate as well as name of the union council of the area. You need to explain that this means that your marriage is registered in the govt records through this union council after your submitted your NN.

Towards the end of the Marriage certificate, it should mention that your "marriage was solemnized and registered by xxx" which is the same as written on the NN. give attention to the Entry and issue date of Marriage certificate.

At the end there should be a seal on the Marriage certificate of the union council. Mine says Chairman Arbitration Council ICT Islamabad and it is signed as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaria

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Well, if it is bilingual, then everything on it should be reciprocally written in English. Please get a proper English translation making sure everything gets translated in English including this Urdu part so that it is clear to the immigration.This is important because they are asking you to provide registration certificate from UC. Once again, it you can get an explanation from UC addressed to CIC with their seal/stamp, it may satisfy CIC. Submit your response through the lawyer, they know what to write and how to write.

Off course get the stamped verification from UC, only signatures may not suffice.
Pakistan's marriage certificate (Nadra) is already bilingual so there so no need of English translation. All of us have submitted the same Nadra certificate without any translation.