+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pk2017

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
I got a response from LVO regarding my status update query : Just to keep you guys informed . I sent query using webform on sept 11, 2017

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits an initial review in London. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.

Please note that you may wish to consult our website for information regarding standard processing timeframes.

Please note that we have received all the documents we require from you at present.

Yours Sincerely,
When did you get the email regarding that your file has been sent to LVO?

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hey - yes, they sent us a request for additional documents (Aug 18) and we have since submitted it: basically scanned copies of police reports and on going communication proof.
Rukhsati is done, and I sent them pictures, and wedding cards etc to the e-mail, but also submitted them when they asked us last month. Haven't heard anything from them since.
Congratulations ... !

Reactions: pluspc

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Quick news from aug thread 2017.

App received date around 16th /17th Aug. Just got AOR1'S today.

Means 40-45 days CPC-M taking to send it.

Reactions: MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Quick news from aug thread 2017.

App received date around 16th /17th Aug. Just got AOR1'S today.

Means 40-45 days CPC-M taking to send it.
Thnx. Looks like CPC-M has a lot of work load these days. We got our AOR in 15 days last year but then LVO took forever to process applications too. I pray that LVO processed everybody's application speedily.

Red Bull pilao LVO walo ko koi!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Thnx. Looks like CPC-M has a lot of work load these days. We got our AOR in 15 days last year but then LVO took forever to process applications too. I pray that LVO processed everybody's application speedily.

Red Bull pilao LVO walo ko koi!
Thanks, looks like LVO is starting to slowly wake up. Two March applicants saw BGC go in progress today. So definitely some movement!

Reactions: torontian

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thanks, looks like LVO is starting to slowly wake up. Two March applicants saw BGC go in progress today. So definitely some movement!
Yess as they say "der ayad durast ayad". :)
Who is the second March applicant, i only updated for kakasupahi.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Today I received e mail from CPC (M) that they found my parcel too and no need to resubmit documents. and On Line Status BGC also started.
Glad to hear :) Good luck!

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Hi All

If I go back to Pak to meet my wife after 3 months of app submission will it cause any delays on the case?
My trip will be of 14 days and it will be a return flight from Toronto. Feedback needed.

Thanks
No i dont believe so. Why would it? I just visited my wife a month ago. You can even think of it as better for your case. Bcz if they ever ask for additional proof of relationship. Than you have your plane ticket, exit and entry stamps and pics you are going to be taking as proof to show the visa office.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
my hubby's dad applied for a provincial program a few years ago and he got refused. My hubby was a dependent in that application, not the principal applicant, so we thought the refusal didn't count towards him personally. But in our recent doc request, we were asked why that refusal wasn't declared, so we explained it just like I did here, in about the same amount of words.

Do you guys think they'll accept our explanation?
Anyone got any idea on this?
We checked 'no' on the Schedule A form where it asked if he'd been previously refused, but now that IRCC brought it up, we explained that he was just a dependent under his dad's application, he wasn't the principal applicant, so we thought the refusal didn't count towards him personally.

Just wondering if they'll say it's a misrepresentation and make it a basis for a refusal or ban, God forbid. Should I send additional documents about it? Like a letter outlining the previous case and why we thought we didn't have to declare it, and then an apology or something? I was just reading up on people making innocent mistakes like this and getting refused, so now I'm really freaking out.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
We checked 'no' on the Schedule A form where it asked if he'd been previously refused, but now that IRCC brought it up, we explained that he was just a dependent under his dad's application, he wasn't the principal applicant, so we thought the refusal didn't count towards him personally.

Just wondering if they'll say it's a misrepresentation and make it a basis for a refusal or ban, God forbid. Should I send additional documents about it? Like a letter outlining the previous case and why we thought we didn't have to declare it, and then an apology or something? I was just reading up on people making innocent mistakes like this and getting refused, so now I'm really freaking out.
Hey please don't freak out. I know it's easier said than done. I don't know the answer to this question but maybe, try making a thread to see if any of the other members on this forum, who might not be on this thread, have a similar experience. Also if you can, maybe consult with an immigration lawyer?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Did u discuss with a consultant?