+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi one more confusion from check list,

Are you the sponsor a Canadian citizen living outside canada?

YES or NO?
or blank?

As I am not a citizen I thought maybe it doesn't concern me?
Never leave anything blank. You aren't living outside Canada are you? If not then check no.

Reactions: torontian

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
@Kinza_Bee .. im handlin my hubbys ecas and my cic acct .. heck im even handlin his emails .. lol .. my question is that can i apply for gcms notes or will my hubby has to? Also, can i pay with my cc if he orders them or will he have to use his cc? Also do gcms notes come in mail or emailed?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
@Kinza_Bee .. im handlin my hubbys ecas and my cic acct .. heck im even handlin his emails .. lol .. my question is that can i apply for gcms notes or will my hubby has to? Also, can i pay with my cc if he orders them or will he have to use his cc? Also do gcms notes come in mail or emailed?
Hey, so basically only Canadian Citizens or PR holders can order notes for PA unless the PA is living in Canada (in-land, common law etc), so yes you can order for him in fact that is the only way to get his notes. You can pay with your CC. You have the option for Email delivery of the notes. Personally I would opt for that option over CD.

I think even if you are his representative in his spousal sponsorship you would need him to send you a signed copy of the consent form. Again I am not very sure about it so hopefully @Screenager can answer that part.

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am speaking from Canadian law. Civil union in Canada is considered common law as the law allows people of same gender to marry.
I understand, I am speaking from Canadian law's perspective as well. I am a lawyer here in Ontario. The debate is long, but the ultimate answer is the same - the answer to that question was No (either we use your interpretation OR mine).

MS-2016

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
hi frnds.finally today my interview done.visa officer satisfy to our relationship now.but little worry n confuse why she take 2 happy together couple pics(me n my spouse)to my album??n after watching all conversation why she return me all chat conversationh
What do you mean, she took your picture with her to London?
What did she tell you? like your backgrounds will start or what?

Dont be confused. It is going to be all good! inshallah!

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
hi frnds.finally today my interview done.visa officer satisfy to our relationship now.but little worry n confuse why she take 2 happy together couple pics(me n my spouse)to my album??n after watching all conversation why she return me all chat conversationh
Everything will be fine, InshaAllah!
If you don't mind plz share some detail of interview i.e questions etc. Did you find out why they called for interview? I am waiting for interview date.

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
I sponsored to my wife. I have to change my home address. Can you please guide me how can I change my address.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi..
In the check list , for Medical examination, I have to leave blank right? I cannot check it as I dont have it yet. I will do it once they ask it.

Can I leave this check blank?

Thanks all

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Reactions: Kinza_Bee

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Thank yoi Kinza, we applied in sep
No it shouldn't. They don't care about cultures and customs so long as you can establish a strong relationship to your spouse. I.e. Via letters from family and friends, lots of post wedding, wedding and pre wedding pictures and lots of communication proof. My husband and I didn't have a traditional wedding there were no rasams done because I don't follow any of that. I know people who didn't even do valima and got their pr in less than a year. So just focus on showing a strong bond to your wife, and commitment to your marriage and her.
Thank you Kinza, we applied in September 2016 , file is LVO, recently applied for GCMS notes. Hope and praying will hear good newa soon.

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016

mynameisali

Star Member
May 3, 2017
i apply in november for my wife she is in pakistan 7 september i recve email for london visa office need mor documents to continue your prosasing '1 communication proof 2 proof of vist to wife 3 financial support proof ',,,yesterday i came back from pakistan and i send all documents before a week and i vist to my wife after submission of application twice ,, now my question is ,what is next step next month medical expire also !!!! how long more i have to wait he ask for more document or what plz plz pl plz senior tell me what is next step please

FMALIK

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2016
Doc's Request.
01-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-06-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
pending
What do you mean, she took your picture with her to London?
What did she tell you? like your backgrounds will start or what?

Dont be confused. It is going to be all good! inshallah!
Hi..yes she choose n took 2 good smiley together pics of couple.n ask I need that for ur immigration file London.n told am satisfy to all ur ans.nice to meet you.will contact you soon after going back London for further.thank you