+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

iqra mukhtar

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi there .Did you also get a two page letter from LVO.?If yes how many days did they give you to respond.Also, you mentioned something like rukhsati certificate , can you please explain what is this certificate ?We did rukhsati .They did not ask anything about wedding becaue it was a big wedding .My whole family Iives here to that's why my wife is still living with her parents so maybe that's why they are concerned why she is still living with her parents . Also my trip was only about 14 days so that's why they are asking for more post wedding photos .They are also asking about Walima preparations but how can I book anything until I get an idea of the date .
yes it was a 2 page letter, they gave me 30 days to respond and my file was quiet big so instead of posting it thru online account i sent courier (to create more emotional impact lol kidding) and rukhsati certificate is issued by Nadra, in my case they were more curious abt rukhsati and i had same problem , i got married 1 week before coming back to canada, which i explained that i was giving my final exams in pakistan for medicine so i couldnt get marry before that, my parents attended the wedding and some other family members too so i attached their tickets copy

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi All

CIC says: Provide details of any trips ABC has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years

Before being a PR, I used to work in Dubai.. which was around 3 years. I took many trips Dubai <> Pak in those years...

Then I came to Canada. So should I mention all those? Its kinda hard to remember and all.

Can I just include one trip which I took Pak to Canada... then went back to Pak to get married, then came to Canada again.

Your thought
Thanks
We only filled this form for my husband as being a citizen declaring my travel history didn't make any sense. However if you are filling it for both PA and sponsor, then I would recommend be as accurate as you possibly can. Lying, or misrepresentation will not yield desired results of a speedy processing for your spouse. All the best.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
We only filled this form for my husband as being a citizen declaring my travel history didn't make any sense. However if you are filling it for both PA and sponsor, then I would recommend be as accurate as you possibly can. Lying, or misrepresentation will not yield desired results of a speedy processing for your spouse. All the best.
Hi... But when you declare history of PA there is a section for spouse right. I mean you are the spouse of PA. so when PA will mention the travles. He/She will have to mention his/her spouse travels too. Does it make sense?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi... But when you declare history of PA there is a section for spouse right. I mean you are the spouse of PA. so when PA will mention the travles. He/She will have to mention his/her spouse travels too. Does it make sense?
No because these forms are generic for immigration. Sometimes principal applicant isn't being sponsored by anyone and is applying for immigration for themselves and their families. Regardless, I am approved as a sponsor and so far we haven't been asked to resubmit this form. The point is whatever you decide to do, be honest about everything. You don't wanna have unnecessary trouble because recounting trips is tedious business. Good luck.

jawad87

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
hi ur case seems very similar to mine, yes it is PFL, i got same letter, i sent pictures of mehndi and barat but unfortunately we didnt have exact rukhsati pictures, so LVO thought we didnt celebrate rukhsati and walima, i told him we will celebrate reception here as my family resides here, he needed additional proofs so i sent call history, wedding receipts , cards, letters from friends, prof of announced public relation, rukhsati certificate etc.
NADRA issues Rukhsati Certificate? Like what is written on it?

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Any communication from LVO? Did you order notes?
In May 2017 I got a re-medical request only which was done in May. Then I waited and on June 10 emailed LVO to inquire about the status. After a month they said they also requested additional information with the re-medical which they are still waiting for. My lawyer never received that email so in July we sent all of the info.

Last edited:

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Again on 14th Aug they emailed and said we did not submit the answer to one of the questions they had asked. Which we already did 3 times. I have sent an email again but till now no reply. It will be a month on friday. If I don't get a proper reply on friday I will order notes..

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Again on 14th Aug they emailed and said we did not submit the answer to one of the questions they had asked. Which we already did 3 times. I have sent an email again but till now no reply. It will be a month on friday. If I don't get a proper reply on friday I will order notes..
Sorry to hear that, exactly what additional documents they have asked for? Can you please tell us? I also received remedical in Apr after that i hear nothing. Its been almost 12 months now. I hope we will here some good news soon.

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Sorry to hear that, exactly what additional documents they have asked for? Can you please tell us? I also received remedical in Apr after that i hear nothing. Its been almost 12 months now. I hope we will here some good news soon.
Yea there were a lot of things they had requested.

Police Certificate: Updated certificate from Pakistan

 Schedule A: You have not listed any education since 09/2012 on Question 7 of your Schedule A. However, you list your current activity as a student from 06/2009 to date on Question 8 of the form. Please provide an updated form listing all activities from the age of 18 to date on Question 8. Please list each specific activity on a separate line and do not leave any gaps in the information provided.

 Communication, proof: Evidence of communication with your sponsor since the submission of your application such as internet chat records. Please ensure that the records clearly indicate that the communication was between you and your sponsor. Do not provide screenshots of phone calls.

 Communication, proof: Passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if your sponsor has visited you since the submission of your application.

 Communication, proof: Additional photos showing you together with your sponsor after your marriage.

 Marriage photos: Additional wedding photos including pictures of Rukhsati and photos showing you and your sponsor together in the presence of guests during the marriage and Walima ceremonies.

 Client Information: Please explain how your family and the family of your sponsor were connected before your marriage.

Reactions: Malik1983

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
The last point I had sent the answer to already but on Aug 14 they said they still did not receive the answer. Don't know why. But yea hopefully we receive PPR soon its been more than a year sadly.

Last edited:

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
The last point I had sent the answer to already but on Aug 14 they said they still did ni receive the answer. Don't know why. But yea hopefully we receive PPR soon its been more than a year sadly.
Yeah InshaAllah. Thanks for the detailed reply. So they did not get the answer of last point only?

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
IN SHA ALLAH. exactly that's what I don't understand that when my lawyer had sent the answer to everything they requested. How could she miss sending the answer to this 1 question only. LVO office keeps missing my stuff for some reason.