+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Your Med is also expired. Did u not get a re med request as well?
Hi there ..Thanks for the reply. Yes the medical of my wife is expired but they have not send any medical request yet.I ordered Gcms notes last month and they arrived one day after the sent me the letter .It shows in the Gcms notes that medical is expired .There is no new information.There is also no new comments of visa officer .Thanks again for the help.

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys I sponsor live in Canada and about to send package through UPS . is the address down the right one to send ?

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Anumer1125

Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone , i applied for my wife and the application was recieved on august 10, 2017 at Mississauga . I was going through some posts , some january 2017 applicants got their DM in approx 6 to 7 months but some applicants from september 2016 or further are still hanging in between and just recieved emails form LVO. What is the normal timelime for spouse immigration? My spouse is from lahore. I did not heard anything yet its been 5 weeks.
Thank you

AyeshaT

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone , i applied for my wife and the application was recieved on august 10, 2017 at Mississauga . I was going through some posts , some january 2017 applicants got their DM in approx 6 to 7 months but some applicants from september 2016 or further are still hanging in between and just recieved emails form LVO. What is the normal timelime for spouse immigration? My spouse is from lahore. I did not heard anything yet its been 5 weeks.
Thank you
There is no specific time span,I guess its just luck.My case has been applied since june 2016 and since july end it shows DM but no email from LVO.
So depressing!

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
When it says link your account, should we have only 1 for both , or 1 each for SPONSOR and Principal Applicant ?
You can make one account on gckey, link your app after receiving app number and you both can check your status.

Reactions: Pakistan_89

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Just coming back from submitting package after a long hard work of 6 months and dealing other life issues, remember in duas. You all have been of wonderful help. I went with what they mentioned so asked wife not to submit/ send me her POLICE/MEDICAL until instructed. Let me know what should I be doing now in order to be ready.

Wanted to share struggle but trying to upload image but it asks for URL and cant seem to insert.

See you guys around with good news's. InshAllah. You all have been a blessing .

Last edited:
Reactions: Aries69 and su005

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
Is marrying from Pakistan a dead option for me? I just received my PR and my parents were interested in a girl back in Pakistan but after looking at the stories here, i think this isn't a feasible option for me. Cannot handle CIC anymore after my express entry struggles haha.

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Is marrying from Pakistan a dead option for me? I just received my PR and my parents were interested in a girl back in Pakistan but after looking at the stories here, i think this isn't a feasible option for me. Cannot handle CIC anymore after my express entry struggles haha.
I agree with you but everything has a price and in order to get a partner , this price has to be paid but if you feel you are not into all this and the person is not your choice then wont suggest you because you might end up saying, I DID NOT WANT TO, YOU GUYS ASKED ME TO DO MARRY THERE, because this process needs patience and on top, you are doing things and person is not with you, which makes extra hard as you have feel of emptiness or if you like space, you might end up with getting more distant.

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
I agree with you but everything has a price and in order to get a partner , this price has to be paid but if you feel you are not into all this and the person is not your choice then wont suggest you because you might end up saying, I DID NOT WANT TO, YOU GUYS ASKED ME TO DO MARRY THERE, because this process needs patience and on top, you are doing things and person is not with you, which makes extra hard as you have feel of emptiness or if you like space, you might end up with getting more distant.
Noted and makes a lot of sense.

thank you for the reply!

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi All

CIC says: Provide details of any trips ABC has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years

Before being a PR, I used to work in Dubai.. which was around 3 years. I took many trips Dubai <> Pak in those years...

Then I came to Canada. So should I mention all those? Its kinda hard to remember and all.

Can I just include one trip which I took Pak to Canada... then went back to Pak to get married, then came to Canada again.

Your thought
Thanks

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Just coming back from submitting package after a long hard work of 6 months and dealing other life issues, remember in duas. You all have been of wonderful help. I went with what they mentioned so asked wife not to submit/ send me her POLICE/MEDICAL until instructed. Let me know what should I be doing now in order to be ready.

Wanted to share struggle but trying to upload image but it asks for URL and cant seem to insert.

See you guys around with good news's. InshAllah. You all have been a blessing .
Hi bro. Best of luck. Inshallah your process will be great. I will be submitting my file too in coming week. INSHALLAH.

May Allah helps us all. Ameen

iqra mukhtar

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
hi ur case seems very similar to mine, yes it is PFL, i got same letter, i sent pictures of mehndi and barat but unfortunately we didnt have exact rukhsati pictures, so LVO thought we didnt celebrate rukhsati and walima, i told him we will celebrate reception here as my family resides here, he needed additional proofs so i sent call history, wedding receipts , cards, letters from friends, prof of announced public relation, rukhsati certificate etc.

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
hi ur case seems very similar to mine, yes it is PFL, i got same letter, i sent pictures of mehndi and barat but unfortunately we didnt have exact rukhsati pictures, so LVO thought we didnt celebrate rukhsati and walima, i told him we will celebrate reception here as my family resides here, he needed additional proofs so i sent call history, wedding receipts , cards, letters from friends, prof of announced public relation, rukhsati certificate etc.
Hi there .Did you also get a two page letter from LVO.?If yes how many days did they give you to respond.Also, you mentioned something like rukhsati certificate , can you please explain what is this certificate ?We did rukhsati .They did not ask anything about wedding becaue it was a big wedding .My whole family Iives here to that's why my wife is still living with her parents so maybe that's why they are concerned why she is still living with her parents . Also my trip was only about 14 days so that's why they are asking for more post wedding photos .They are also asking about Walima preparations but how can I book anything until I get an idea of the date .