AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Heu guys just wondering if i should order Gcms Notes? Even though my case is moving up now should i still do it? Are they worth it? And how does one order them?

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Feel horrible for everyone affected by the London bombing. I won't be surprised if the hullabaloo slows down LVO somewhat, too.

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi
Explain everything as it really is.
1-2) PCC and communication proof is easy. They enat pics of both of u taken after marriage of outings, family get togethers etc. Include evidence of all modes of communication between you and spouse: Skype screenshots, screenshot of whatsapp messages (8-9 per month of various times during a month), screenshot of whatsapp call log, emails, communication via Facebook.
3) submit letter from the family members of reason as to why
they could not attend the wedding and that they are looking forward to hold the walima function and celebration once their daughter in law come a to Canada..
4)Explain the reason and submit related proof. If you could not get vacation, then submit letter from employer stating the reason. If u plan on visiting your spouse in the coming months you can add that as a proof.

5) Show the planning that you have done for the Walima. Quotes from places you want to hold the walima, guest lists, rexeipts for shopping that you have done for walima etc
Hi there ....Tha kyou so much for the reply. I will try to arrange as many things as possible .The letter was sent to principle applicant but do you think it will be OK if she sends me all the info and I arrange all the sponsor related info and than send the reply from Canada .or only she can reply from Pakistan .?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi everyone. I need some advise .I applied for my wife's visa in November 2016. Yesterday I got a reply from LVO asking for some more documents and some explanation. Documents they have requested are :

1)Updated PCC
2) Communication proof since November 2016 , post wedding pictures
3) Due to some issues my parent were not able to attend the wedding so they need explanation.
4) Proof of Sponsor visit ( I did not visit her since I came back to Canada after my wedding ).They have asked if Sponsor did not visit than provide an explanation.
5) My and my wife lived together after wedding but I only stayed there 8 days after my wedding . Now my whole family is in Canada so that's why she is currently living with her parents. They have asked our plans about Walima . We did small reception of about 40 people in Pakistan and told them that we will do bigger reception in Canada because my( sponsor) family is settled in Canada.

I need some advise what will be the best way to positively answer these questions. They have not asked anything about the marriage because our marriage was attended by almost 350 people ( we also send mehndi photographs. but it seems they are concerned about few things after the wedding. . Also, is this PFL or additional documents request only?? The letter contains 2 pages and they have asked us to reply within 40 days . Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Your Med is also expired. Did u not get a re med request as well?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi
Hi there ....Tha kyou so much for the reply. I will try to arrange as many things as possible .The letter was sent to principle applicant but do you think it will be OK if she sends me all the info and I arrange all the sponsor related info and than send the reply from Canada .or only she can reply from Pakistan .?
Yes it is fully possible. Both times my husband posted our application package and voluntary proof from Canada.
Just make sure you write her name and application number on the envelope. And the cover letter is also from her name

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Guys please comment, I am September 2016 applicant, File is in London Visa Office Since October 2016. Last week I applied for GCMS notes, please guide me whats going on and what GCMS notes can tell me? Regards!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Guys please comment, I am September 2016 applicant, File is in London Visa Office Since October 2016. Last week I applied for GCMS notes, please guide me whats going on and what GCMS notes can tell me? Regards!
Gcms notes show the status of your file and visa officer's notes. They arrive in 30 days.

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Well you will see whats going on when you will receive your notes. Please let us know when you receive, i m Sep applicant too.

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Salam everyone,

So after 6 months of hard work , I will be submitting my case on Monday Morning , InshAllah, any last minute suggestions, pointers by seniors here ? It has been such a tiring and at times frustrating journey, now hoping for positive results and same for all you.

I live in Mississauga, I am wondering can I drop in as office is in Mississauga or they dont accept that ? Will confirm that on Monday with them too.

su005

Dec 30, 2015
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016 In Process.......: 22-12-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16-12-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
Salam everyone,

So after 6 months of hard work , I will be submitting my case on Monday Morning , InshAllah, any last minute suggestions, pointers by seniors here ? It has been such a tiring and at times frustrating journey, now hoping for positive results and same for all you.

I live in Mississauga, I am wondering can I drop in as office is in Mississauga or they dont accept that ? Will confirm that on Monday with them too.
They don't. You need to post/courier the package anyway.

Reactions: Pakistan_89

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Guys, help out here

For form 5406 CIC guide says

Write the personal details for:

• Yourself (the person being sponsored),
    • If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
  • your spouse or common-law partner, (if this applies to you)
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and your spouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
????? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Applicatoin received march 13 2017
Medical recieved. That was showing in ecas i called cic they told me that schedual A is missing b4 we transfer ur file to london.my layer srewed up every thing now i change my layer. If its the same situation to some one plz be aware that some document r missing in you application. I think hassan is in same boat.

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys, help out here

For form 5406 CIC guide says

Write the personal details for:

• Yourself (the person being sponsored),
    • If you are married and you were physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and you were not physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
  • your spouse or common-law partner, (if this applies to you)
    • If you are married and your spouse was physically present at the marriage, write “married – physically present” in the marital status box
    • If you are married and your spouse wasn’t physically present at the marriage, write “married – not physically present” in the marital status box. Note that we do not recognize marriages by proxy.
But in PDF row there is not enough space to write these words.
????? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I went with my common sense and wrote (Physi Present ) since space was not much to write both full words. I dont see how this can be a problem, good luck .

Reactions: torontian