+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear Seniors,

Please advise . Principal applicant need to submit below mentioned documents original or photocopy

1: Urdu Nikanama
2: Marriage Certificate Nadra
3: Birth Certificate Nadra

Also photocopies of below mentioned documents we need to certify from notary public?

4: Pakistani passport
5: N.I.C
6: FRC

Thanks.

Anu_Shahid

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
Dear Seniors,

Please advise . Principal applicant need to submit below mentioned documents original or photocopy

1: Urdu Nikanama
2: Marriage Certificate Nadra
3: Birth Certificate Nadra

Also photocopies of below mentioned documents we need to certify from notary public?

4: Pakistani passport
5: N.I.C
6: FRC

Thanks.
Better to submit original Urdu Nikkah Nama with certified english translation from notry republic. AND All remaining documents photocopies certified by notary republic.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
What does PFL mean?
Procedural Fairness Letter - PFL
CIC / VO sends this Letter when they are not satisfied with a reply and documents submitted after the request from CIC/VO. In this letter they give you another chance to submit the documents that they requested for. PFL is a bit of concern because after PFL if you do not reply within the time frame given in PFL, CIC may decide on your application based on current info available to them in your file.
I hope this explains the PFL.

Reactions: baigwaseem

Ansayasir

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi friend I urgently need help can someone please guide me today I got an email from MP that mail was sent for re medical however We didn't get any mail. I just wanted to know if they can send an email request so i can ask MP.
I don't know how long it will take to get the mail.
2nd question is, if we can book medical date and so by the time we will get mail.

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi there . It was also mentioned in my notes
@ cazrypr
It took about 24 days.

Thanks. It is on page # 1. Category FC1
Hi there. It was also mentioned on my notes which I got in May.Do you have an thing written in front of eligibility ?? Also when I got my notes the visa officer from mississauga wrote some basic comments about my file ..so you might wanna check it out .It is on the last two pages of the notes Thanks

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
It says

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
It's same like my notes. Nothing was started and according to the last update from cic in July , my file was still waiting for initial review. I applied for my wife's visa in Nov 2016 and nothing has been done in 10 months .

Ansayasir

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi friends I urgently need help can someone please guide me today I got an email from MP that mail was sent for re medical however We didn't get any mail. I just wanted to know if they can send an email request so i can ask MP.
2nd question is, if we can book medical date and so by the time we will get mail.

Anu_Shahid

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
Hi friend I urgently need help can someone please guide me today I got an email from MP that mail was sent for re medical however We didn't get any mail. I just wanted to know if they can send an email request so i can ask MP.
Do check your spasm folder.
& You need medical letter from Cic for booking an appointment at IOM.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hi guys,
I am almost done with collecting the documentation in response to PFL letter issued to me.
What is the maximum file size that can be uploaded in mycic upload section??
Plz reply if u guys have any idea.
Thank you

Ansayasir

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Do check your spasm folder.
& You need medical letter from Cic for booking an appointment at IOM.
I checked no email there as my MP told me that they sent request at the following address I'm just thinking should I ask them to send me email or should I wait i don't know how long it will take to get the mail. Pakistan post office bhi to itny fast han na

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was applying for FRC from Nadra website and it shows that Husband NIC martial status still shows unmarried hense FRC cant be issued.

Now I live in Toronto and my wife in Karachi, does anyone knows the easiest way my martial status in Nadra records?
My wife's record is already updated because she has a new CNIC showing husband name...

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
I was applying for FRC from Nadra website and it shows that Husband NIC martial status still shows unmarried hense FRC cant be issued.

Now I live in Toronto and my wife in Karachi, does anyone knows the easiest way my martial status in Nadra records?
My wife's record is already updated because she has a new CNIC showing husband name...
Apply for NICOP online , in there change your status to "Married" and you will then be able to apply for FRC once NICOP is processed

rumiat

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
I was also asked for the passport photo again, even though I sent the requested number of copies with the application. Does this mean they need a digital copy or do the photos need to be retaken because they are wrong in some way?

Also is there a need to courier these items also? I was also asked for the Schedule A and a photo of me the (PA) signing the Nikkah Nama, there are no pictures of me doing so because our Nikkah was in a mosque and everybody was respectful of this fact.

Cic asked me the same documents
Yes you have to upload digital photo on your mycic account.
Urdu nikkah nama is different from Nadra Marriage certificate. Urdu nikkah nama bears Nikkah registry seal.u ve to upload urdu one along with its certified english translation.
Hi guys,
We are asked to submit a few things.
1. Schudle A
2. Police Certificate
3. Photos. Do we upload digital photo to our account?
4. Nikahnama. We had submitted Nadra only. Now they ask for Urdu Nikkahnama. Do we also submit its translation? Do we need to upload Nadra again?
Thank you for your advice and time.