AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
Hey guys if I've provided my email address in the application, I should be getting aor approval through email right? Also I'd be able to link my file right after aor, correct?
Yes sponser will get the AOR approval email & PA will get email regarding online appliaction link....

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic asking for marriage certificate. we only have the nikkahnama made. are they the same thing and thwy arw just asking us to resubmit nikkahnama or is marriage certificate a different document. if so, and we dont have it made, what should we do?? pls help :(
You usually get it from the Union council under which the Nikkah registrar/mosque comes. For example if you got nikkaofied at mosque in dha or by a nikkah registrar (molvi sb) who is in a dha misque your union council would be the Cantonment Board Clifton. Talking about Karachi. Its a Nadra document that is made on the basis of nikkah nama. Straight foreard requirements. Just visit the relavent union council asap and get it made asap. And when you submit it, write a brief letter of explanation that you just got it made as you guys didnt have it before.

Reactions: MahaAtif

rzafar

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi there,
For spreadsheet, I told you earlier that I am applicant, that is wrong, I am actually sponsor. Please update. Other info is as follows:
Medical request: 2017/08/18
Additional Document Request: 2017/09/08
Rukhsati: Yes
Nikkah Only: No
Second Marriage: No
Medical Done: 2017/08/30
Thank you.

Last edited:

rzafar

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi guys,
We are asked to submit a few things.
1. Schudle A
2. Police Certificate
3. Photos. Do we upload digital photo to our account?
4. Nikahnama. We had submitted Nadra only. Now they ask for Urdu Nikkahnama. Do we also submit its translation? Do we need to upload Nadra again?
Thank you for your advice and time.

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
S
Hi guys,
1. Schudle A
2. Police Certificate
4. Nikahnama. We had submitted Nadra only. Now they ask for Urdu Nikkahnama. Do we also submit its translation? Do we need to upload Nadra again?
well, you dont need to submit the translation of the marriage certificate. Marriage certificate is given by Nadra on the basis of a Nikkah name. Urdu Nikkah Nama is the translation of English Nikkah Nama. You can get Nikah Name from a Nikkah nama from a local Nikah Registerar. A Schedule forms are available on CIC. Thanks

MahaAtif

Jul 14, 2017
You usually get it from the Union council under which the Nikkah registrar/mosque comes. For example if you got nikkaofied at mosque in dha or by a nikkah registrar (molvi sb) who is in a dha misque your union council would be the Cantonment Board Clifton. Talking about Karachi. Its a Nadra document that is made on the basis of nikkah nama. Straight foreard requirements. Just visit the relavent union council asap and get it made asap. And when you submit it, write a brief letter of explanation that you just got it made as you guys didnt have it before.
if we don't provide marriage certificate, but provide frc of me and my spouse, and the original nikkahnama via scan (as they requested it today. it said marriage cert. should be included but not sufficient alone.), will it be ok? or VO gonna still request the marriage cert. on top of all that? the request today was fron cic as file hasnt been transferred and they said 'marriage document needed: nikkah nama. bearing the registry seal.' then went on to state as said above about marriage cert.

Anu_Shahid

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
Hi guys,
1. Schudle A
2. Police Certificate
Cic asked me the same documents
Yes you have to upload digital photo on your mycic account.
Urdu nikkah nama is different from Nadra Marriage certificate. Urdu nikkah nama bears Nikkah registry seal.u ve to upload urdu one along with its certified english translation.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Hey any update at your end?
Hey, nothing yet. Only the last set of notes said review required under eligiblity. Did you hear back since your re-med or get another set of notes?

baigwaseem

Jul 26, 2017
He applied in Feb 2016. He had an interview in May 2017 when I had mine. At his interview, he was told that they are admissible to Canada however had to provide few additional documents. Which they mutually agreed on. However, when they were submitting their documents, they also submitted few documents voluntarily which made them get PFL as the officer said those documents weren't mentioned at the interview and they are having a hard time understanding the application. And today their application was rejected.
What does PFL mean?