+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
100% agreed. However, if, let's say someone who's Christian living in Pakistan and if according to them, their religion allows them to live together before civil and religious marriage, the cultural pressure will not allow them to do so. Hence the Officer will need to be satisfied completely in order for them to know that this is something very commonly celebrated.

I hope every one of us gets through this difficult time and gets reunited with their loved ones soon!
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :)

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
her kisy ki apni life ha koi date kery koi drink kery koi jo marzi kery
its so bad they r asking like this lagta ha woh admi molvi ha or osko b aj tak canada ka visa nae mila tabhy sala bakwas ker rha ha
lol!
Agreed har kissi ki apni life hai jo ji chahay karay. How could the PA and sponsor's families doing a sleepover be anything wrong, regardless of whether or not they had separate rooms. It means the families know each other, trust each other, and the Sponsor and Applicant got time to spend together. VO sounds like a fanatic to me.

DMs to ALL :)

Reactions: FutureCanadian123

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
WTF why are they moral policing people? It's only their place to figure out if a relationship is of convenience or not. Living together, taking trips, dating before marriage all seem to me like they would be genuine relationships.
I was under the same impression and thought that they would be encouraging of this fact. If I had any idea that they are bunch of maniac losers working in LVO then I would have not shared the story.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
lol!
Agreed har kissi ki apni life hai jo ji chahay karay. How could the PA and sponsor's families doing a sleepover be anything wrong, regardless of whether or not they had separate rooms. It means the families know each other, trust each other, and the Sponsor and Applicant got time to spend together. VO sounds like a fanatic to me.

DMs to ALL :)
lagta ha sala Tunnnnnn tha zayada drunk tha ya koi mental ha :D

Reactions: Aryan007

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
100% agreed. However, if, let's say someone who's Christian living in Pakistan and if according to them, their religion allows them to live together before civil and religious marriage, the cultural pressure will not allow them to do so. Hence the Officer will need to be satisfied completely in order for them to know that this is something very commonly celebrated.

I hope every one of us gets through this difficult time and gets reunited with their loved ones soon!
Actually it's not even about religion anymore. During all my years of study in college and university in Pakistan, I have witnessed daters more than students. Even in schools kids have girlfriends these days. Dating is an open secret of our society. This stupid guy needs to update his cultural knowledge of Pakistan. I am not encouraging the dating culture but it was very unexpected of a British person to judge my relationship like this and I am completely ANNOYED. However, I understand where you are coming from.

Ab to teer kaman say nikal gya bhai, ab Mera kya ho ga Kaaliya:oops::oops::oops::oops: I hope interview na ho, Aameen

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Actually it's not even about religion anymore. During all my years of study in college and university in Pakistan, I have witnessed daters more than students. Even in schools kids have girlfriends these days. Dating is an open secret of our society. This stupid guy needs to update his cultural knowledge of Pakistan. I am not encouraging the dating culture but it was very unexpected of a British person to judge my relationship like this and I am completely ANNOYED. However, I understand where you are coming from.

Ab to teer kaman say nikal gya bhai, ab Mera kya ho ga Kaaliya:oops::oops::oops::oops: I hope interview na ho, Aameen
I hope so too. I am positive nahi hoga.

And honestly I endorse the dating culture. Its about time men and women knew how to treat one another. We are genders of the same race, and yet there is too much divide. I dated my husband, we took a trip together before marriage also. We talked a lot about social issues, and gender inequality and he listened and agreed. It opened up a dialog between us. He knew me, I knew him and we decided we could work together as a couple, and that's why we took this leap. And yes lots of dating in Pakistan, which is great so this guy is an idiot who knows nothing about the very many beautiful colours of Pakistan.

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
First page, 15th or 16th line item which should read "Group name" and "Group number".

If it's blank or says "not required", you're good.
If it says "Interview re'd" Or there is a group number assigned, then you're in the queue to be interviewed.
MY notes says like this

Grp Nm = LONDON_CASE_ANALYST
Grp_NMBR= 2-LWY28V5
SPECIAL_PROGRM =
INTERVIEW_LANG = ENGLISH
INTERPRETER RQRD = YES
COST RECOVERY = COMPLETE

DO YOU THINK IT IS HELD FOR AN INTERVIEW?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
MY notes says like this

Grp Nm = LONDON_CASE_ANALYST
Grp_NMBR= 2-LWY28V5
SPECIAL_PROGRM =
INTERVIEW_LANG = ENGLISH
INTERPRETER RQRD = YES
COST RECOVERY = COMPLETE

DO YOU THINK IT IS HELD FOR AN INTERVIEW?
No interview lang mean if you ever give interview then they will do it in english as you have selected that you can speak english. Check last 2 pages of your notes.

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant