Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Not sure if its AOR2 .. but file just transferred to LVO ..

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
an APRIL 2017 got PPR request on Facebook page. It looks like different groups of LVO working on different cases. Our cases are stuck with backlog :(
So many people on FB who want there attention so don't believe
bz we all knw that LVO taking 1 month to reply an email in some cases they never reply how possible they give u visa in 3 months woh b pakistani ko ha ha ha ha:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hello Everyone, Which original documents we have to send when applying or only we have to send photo copies
Please check country specific section for Pakistan on IRCC website, as CIC keeps changing these every so often. We did not send any originals but all docs had notarized photocopies. Once again, please check the website on latest most accurate information regarding document, proof of relationship and forms information.

Reactions: ACE16

harisyaqoob

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd December 2016
AOR Received.
9th December 2016
File Transfer...
SA : December 20th 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
My ECAS shows *Sponsorship Application Status* decision made but *Permanent Residence Application Status* in process. What does it mean?
It means a decision has been made regarding your sponsor approval. You will get Sponsor Approval email soon.
And now the main part of your applicant's file is under process. This is where they check if the marriage is genuine, do background checks etc.

I hope this answers the question.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Nope, there is literally NOTHING since April 11th so zero progress. No initial review, no group, etc.

From CPC mississauga, there is just one note where it tells the date of landing of sponsor (me) and relationship proof doc submitted (Marriage Certificate). All pretty generic stuff. This was at the time of sponsor approval.

I ordered notes on June 24th.
Some people have started getting DMs from 2017, and here you are with not even an initial review yet in 3 months. Hopefully since they sent you notes they have started working on it.

This makes me wonder, how much time do they actually spend accessing the application and how much time does our case sit idle collecting dust at LVO. Looks like once they start working on it its a matter of a few weeks if not a couple to 3 months. Looks like shortage of staff is the most common delay. Well unfortunately all we can do is wait. I ordered GCMS notes too on July 16, I will share with you all if I see anything on mine once I get them in Aug (hopefully).

Reactions: dranzer19

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
They asked me to send 15 to 20 additional when i sent them 20 only .. it was veryyyy hard to choose just 20 out of 100s .. so .. go ahead and send them as many as u like .. just make sure it covers all ceremonies ..
Did CIC Mississauga ask for more pics or was it LVO?

ACE16

May 28, 2013
Please check country specific section for Pakistan on IRCC website, as CIC keeps changing these every so often. We did not send any originals but all docs had notarized photocopies. Once again, please check the website on latest most accurate information regarding document, proof of relationship and forms information.

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I am submitting my application tomorrow i just had one question i added 20 pocs mostly our wedding ones and a few of just us two, also for communication proof it says 10 max but i have 10 facetimr cals and 5 texts casual ones of screenshot. For public relationship I screenshot mine and my husbands instagram profile and printed a dew pics of both of us postrd on their with likes and comments. Can anyone tell me pleasw if this should bd sufficient or should i krep 10 communications pages as said in checklist. One more query it doesnt say on chrcklist to put education docs and where ir wedding catd but i have attachrd mibd to the very back of pile of docs is that fine or what? If someone can please clarify this for me

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I am submitting my application tomorrow i just had one question i added 20 pocs mostly our wedding ones and a few of just us two, also for communication proof it says 10 max but i have 10 facetimr cals and 5 texts casual ones of screenshot. For public relationship I screenshot mine and my husbands instagram profile and printed a dew pics of both of us postrd on their with likes and comments. Can anyone tell me pleasw if this should bd sufficient or should i krep 10 communications pages as said in checklist. One more query it doesnt say on chrcklist to put education docs and where ir wedding catd but i have attachrd mibd to the very back of pile of docs is that fine or what? If someone can please clarify this for me
We sent in 9 pages of whatsApp screen shots with four screenshots per page, 2 screen shots from the same month. We added Instagram and Facebook profile pages where we have declared each other as spouse. We also sent in 20 pics (one of which was us signing our marriage form and one exchanging rings, the rest from rukhsati, valima, and family dinners, most of our pics were with family and friends just a few of us alone, shopping, at the beach, dinner dates etc). The more proof you give the better. I would recommend adding more pictures. We also sent in, as part of our application, more pics to give additional evidence of our relationship which included some 52 extra pictures. You could also send in any money transferred between you and your spouse.

So my suggestion to you is send in, if not more, at least as much evidence as requested.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Regarding wedding card that is always a good idea. try to include your wedding hall receipt also or any other expenses incurred, dresses, jewellery, shoes etc. You dont need to send in your educational documents.

Bakkarusman

Jun 23, 2017
Red flags or any unusual thing will be mentioned in the Officer's comment section in GCM notes. Like in ours, it mentioned that intent of sponsor to return to Canada was not clear.
Kindly tell me what did you provide them regarding the intention of sponsor to return to Canada?

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If applying for spousal immigration and both sponsor and principle applicant has done marriage second time, does CIC needs previous divorce certificates of Sponsor or Principle applicant?