Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi Everyone,

Anyone recently got COPR ?
Just getting curious how long it takes to get Passport stamp after submitting the passport?

My wife has submitted her passport for a stamp on July 11th at Karachi office.

Thanks
check the 2016 and 2017 spreadsheet for copr date of this month.

Last edited:

Ztauhidi

Sep 27, 2016
How long does it usually take to get COPR? my wife submitted the passport on 30th June. We have booked the flight for 16th Aug

WDPC

Feb 22, 2017
My dear friends,
Alhamdollillah our process completed. Got Immigrant visa on passport. Summary of our timeline:
  • October 2016 applicant
  • Remadical request February 2, 2017, submitted medical results February 16 and February 26, status showed "medical passed"
  • Sent voluntarily additional documents April 2017 and ordered for GCMS notes, where CIC acknowledged the voluntarily document submission.
  • Background check went in progress June 17, 2017
  • Decision made on ECAS June 18, 2017
  • COPP request received June 28, 2017
  • Passport submitted in Lahore Visa Office July 03, 2017
  • Passport received with Immigrant visa July 17, 2017
On application status, it is shown:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility (blank)
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Please update the spreadsheet.
Have a nice day.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
My dear friends,
Alhamdollillah our process completed. Got Immigrant visa on passport. Summary of our timeline:
  • October 2016 applicant
  • Remadical request February 2, 2017, submitted medical results February 16 and February 26, status showed "medical passed"
  • Sent voluntarily additional documents April 2017 and ordered for GCMS notes, where CIC acknowledged the voluntarily document submission.

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Have a nice day.
Hey Congrats!

Could you please elaborate on the following:

What docs did they request? Was this your PPR?

Reactions: AHC

WDPC

Feb 22, 2017
Hey Congrats!

Could you please elaborate on the following:

What docs did they request? Was this your PPR?
Yes.. more documents they asked for to upload the copy of passport on online portal and after issuing Visa, they validate that document i.e. passport.

Cheers!

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

MahaAtif

Jul 14, 2017
Please provide the following info so I can add you. You can let me know if there are ever any updates :)

Application received in Mississauga date: Canada post delivered on July 18 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: husband
Sponsor Approval Date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
pcc sent upfront
Medical performed date:
Review of Eligibility in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted documents date (MYCIC):
Background check in Progress date (MYCIC):
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Additional document request date:
Additonal documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): No
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): No

Thank you!

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Don't believe me. That person still hasn't received passport request. Only the principal application status on Ecas changed to Decision Made. You can join fb group and ask them directly. There's no need to call bogus case. It took me 9 months to get visa as well.
and 12 month goona past no visa lol :oops:

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
My dear friends,
  • October 2016 applicant

Have a nice day.
Mubrook Bro!! I am surprised to see that your wife's background check only took a day. Did she never travel outside Pakistan? Our background check is taking FOREVERRRRRRRRRR

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
and 12 month goona past no visa lol :oops:
We're in the same boat. Honestly, this 45 days visa story is kinda hard to believe considering you cannot even do an upfront medical anymore. But if it did happen then I can just hope that we get visa soon as well

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
My dear friends,
  • October 2016 applicant

Have a nice day.
Congrats . Any tips for us . My wife is national . We are applying outland . An6 tips u would share . Will be helpful alot .