Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
So i finally found the group in my notes and its exactly the same as yours... hopefully it'll be our turn soon!
I checked my notes after reading this. Mine is exactly the same as yours and the other person you were quoting:cool:. What's up with this group?? Did you get any correspondence from LVO?

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
I checked my notes after reading this. Mine is exactly the same as yours and the other person you were quoting:cool:. What's up with this group?? Did you get any correspondence from LVO?
Lol, I wish we knew! No correspondence so far :(

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Addressing this to all proof of intent cases from Pakistan:

we had submitted a lot of proofs of intent with our application in March, but seeing several cases.. Who had done the same and still they (CIC) had concerns regarding sponsor's intent. Does this mean all such Pakistani cases need to send their sponsor to Canada before PR is granted to the applicant? That's a suboptimal situation for us. Although we filed our case ourselves but I did have a word with an Immigration lawyer some months back. He said.. such cases from Pakistan get a PFL and it is that time that you should send your family (Sponsor) to Canada and reply to the PFL with this fact... Their tickets, their rental agreement and so on. And not before getting a PFL to minimise your time living separately.

Anyhow, when should we order notes? being a March applicant.

Here's the proof of intent we submitted with the application:

-Notorized letter from sponsors sister's husband offering us their place to stay for the intial period

-We opened sponsor's Newcomers Bank account in RBC Bank from here (Pak) and deposited xyz dollars in it. Its a deposit only account untill such time the we appear in person over there and activate it. (This some experts on the forum believed was solid proof)

-Proof of sellig property in pak to consolidate funds

-Research Screenshots of temporary health insurance search, our kid's school research, necomer settlement agencies, ontario drivers license research, research of rental proeprties, public transport research, sponsors and applicants job applications, researching the intended industry of occupation in canada

-detailed letter explaining our "plan" and how we plan on supporting ourselves, what city we've chosen and what areas in that city and the reasons. And also the reason why sponosr cant get into a rental agreement not knowing for sure the date that we will be coming there as its dependant on the applicant being granted PR since the sponsor only plans to resettle as a family as we are all Interdependant emotionally, psychologically one each other

-Emails and letters from friends and family here and there certifying that they know of our plans

-our savings proof

-earning potential

-applicants mba degree(employment potential)

Etc etc etc

Also take a look at the following thread. Here I have refenced a Pakistani Case of 2012 in which they got refused because of the proof of intent issue: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tricky-situation-experts-guidance-will-be-much-appreciated.482302/

Reactions: ahsenshah

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Addressing this to all proof of intent cases from Pakistan:

we had submitted a lot of proofs of intent with our application in March, but seeing several cases.. Who had done the same and still they (CIC) had concerns regarding sponsor's intent. Does this mean all such Pakistani cases need to send their sponsor to Canada before PR is granted to the applicant? That's a suboptimal situation for us. Although we filed our case ourselves but I did have a word with an Immigration lawyer some months back. He said.. such cases from Pakistan get a PFL and it is that time that you should send your family (Sponsor) to Canada and reply to the PFL with this fact... Their tickets, their rental agreement and so on. And not before getting a PFL to minimise your time living separately.

Anyhow, when should we order notes? being a March applicant.

Here's the proof of intent we submitted with the application:

-Notorized letter from sponsors sister's husband offering us their place to stay for the intial period

-We opened sponsor's Newcomers Bank account in RBC Bank from here (Pak) and deposited xyz dollars in it. Its a deposit only account untill such time the we appear in person over there and activate it. (This some experts on the forum believed was solid proof)

-Proof of sellig property in pak to consolidate funds

-Research Screenshots of temporary health insurance search, our kid's school research, necomer settlement agencies, ontario drivers license research, research of rental proeprties, public transport research, sponsors and applicants job applications, researching the intended industry of occupation in canada

-detailed letter explaining our "plan" and how we plan on supporting ourselves, what city we've chosen and what areas in that city and the reasons. And also the reason why sponosr cant get into a rental agreement not knowing for sure the date that we will be coming there as its dependant on the applicant being granted PR since the sponsor only plans to resettle as a family as we are all Interdependant emotionally, psychologically one each other

-Emails and letters from friends and family here and there certifying that they know of our plans

-our savings proof

-earning potential

-applicants mba degree(employment potential)

Etc etc etc

Also take a look at the following thread. Here I have refenced a Pakistani Case of 2012 in which they got refused because of the proof of intent issue: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tricky-situation-experts-guidance-will-be-much-appreciated.482302/
I think you did great. These are very convincing plans.

Did LVO ask you to prove intent after receiving all of this or you are just worried about what will happen in future??
Can you share how long have you been living exclusively outside Canada?
I think you should order notes now.

I think each case is dealt differently. In the above case, the sponsor woman had never worked and she was dependent on applicant completely. Therefore, the officer had concerns about her signing the undertaking which makes some sense As undertaking is that sponsor is financially responsible for the applicant for 3 years. How can she take care of her husband financially if herself is dependent on him and she had been out of Canada for many years and never worked? Even the businesses and property in Pakistan belonged to her husband.

That being said, apparently there is no financial requirement for sponsoring a spouse and most of Pakistani wives are stay at home Moms. Also it's very difficult for us "Husbands" to send our wives with kids to live separately by themselves in another country. LVO ko ye to pta hay kay shadi pay bohat logo ko bulaya jata hay but ye nahi pta k hmaray culture main wife is not obliged to be the bread winner. Other rules state that Canadian citizens can sponsor their spouses from outside Canada. This couple's relationship was genuine as they had a son together and married for over 6 years and living together for the entire time. Phir kyun refuse ho gya visa:confused: Iska matlab hay k ye Andha kanoon hay aur kuch nahi. Rules bakwas bnaye huay hain but practice koe nhi. Our fates are at the visa officer's discretion ENTIRELY and there is Zero accountability at their part. Kisi ko be akar bakar parh k phasa laitay hain aur saray refugees to baghair background checks k lay jatay hain jinka siray say koe hay hi nhi Canada main jo financial responsibility lay. I am so disappointed in them and so angry:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Cic asked me to submitt new passport sized photos as the old ones are rejected. Shall I send them by mail or online upload would be enough? Thanks

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
And one more thing please do I also need to write my name and date of birth and stamp of photo studio? Thanks

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Cic asked me to submitt new passport sized photos as the old ones are rejected. Shall I send them by mail or online upload would be enough? Thanks
The letter should state what they want. In our case, we uploaded digital and sent the hard copies via courier

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

Anu_Shahid

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
Cic asked me too. i uploaded online only. and they were accepted.

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
@Osama_sidd, @ushiee88, and @scahmed Just a quick question since you all have gotten your DMs and are 2017 applicants.

Was your NN in Urdu or English?
Thanks in advance.
Nikkah nama was in urdu (since the original nikkah nama was sent). However i did send a marriage certificate which I got from the disctrict council the nikkah was registered at. I also got the family registration certificate (FRC) from nadra showing me and my wife as a family (this only happens AFTER both the husband and wife get their marital status changed on their CNIC). Both the FRC and the marriage certificate were in english

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Nikkah nama was in urdu (since the original nikkah nama was sent). However i did send a marriage certificate which I got from the disctrict council the nikkah was registered at. I also got the family registration certificate (FRC) from nadra showing me and my wife as a family (this only happens AFTER both the husband and wife get their marital status changed on their CNIC). Both the FRC and the marriage certificate were in english
Our NN was in English. We sent the Marriage Certificate also. I don't remember if his FRC shows my information because I am not a Pakistani citizen and do not have CNIC or NICOP. The country specific guidelines didn't specify that the NN had to be in Urdu so we only filled the English one out at our wedding and sent a notarized copy of that. (they didn't ask for originals either)

I'm a bit worried about the whole Urdu English problem but let's see. I ordered our GCMS notes today so will have a better understanding in a month. Thanks for your reply :)

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
lets say they want to interview .. who will CIC interview - PA or Sponsor? Where will they want the sponsor to go for the interview if they are in Canada?