+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Thats what Im wondering .. what Doc's to upload ? its says on the Letter too to upload docs on MYCIC. When I checked on mycic's its says there to upload doc... but i'm curious what docs to upload. ?
Where does it say?.. i didnt see any thing like that on the letter

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Hi .....My file has reached LVO in March.....It was shown on my GCMS notes that the file was in transit until March 2017. The last update done on my file was on 8 March 2017 and since than my file is collecting dust ;)
Sorry to hear that. My husband file was transferred last July 3 and received an email from CIC that our file was transferred in London VO. This afternoon our ECAS was shown started processing July 13 ,2017. Did you already submit Medical and PcC?

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Hello! I'm a May 25th 2k17 applicant and had a medical at IOM islamabad few days back.In my x ray they found some sort of symptoms of tb though the doc said its negligble but since canadian immigration has strict rules regarding tb etc so they might ask for a re-medical later.Hence doc asked me to come for sputum test.
Did anyone else also go thru the same situtaion? And what if my suptum test comes positive? Looking forward to hear from you guys soon. Thanks

P.S: does anyone know about a photographer in Islamabad who is expert in passport sized photos cos my earlier sent photos are rejected by cic. Thanks

STAR2708

Nov 16, 2016
I am applying GCMS notes, On Second Step it asks you

What type of record would you like to request?
is it
a)Permanent Residence
b) Family Class, spouse or common law partner in Canada Class or refugee sponsorship

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016
I am applying GCMS notes, On Second Step it asks you

What type of record would you like to request?
is it
a)Permanent Residence
b) Family Class, spouse or common law partner in Canada Class or refugee sponsorship
a) permanent residence

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
They are asking 15-20 additional pictures of ceremonies etc. It does not mention honey moon or any family visits. So, I am all ready to go with pictures of "ceremonies" in a word document. Does it require to explain the situation in the picture and list the people in the picture like we did before when 20 pictures were submitted with the package? Just need some guidance .. thank you ..

Also, the size of the file to upload it 4mb .. my word document is up to 17 mb .. please help on how to reduce the size .. i have already made the pictures small
Anyone care to reply? Im sure ppl here have been asked for additional picx ..

Fari_S

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
Doc's Request.
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
30/12/2017
File Transfer...
09/01/2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
02/11/2016
They are asking 15-20 additional pictures of ceremonies etc. It does not mention honey moon or any family visits. So, I am all ready to go with pictures of "ceremonies" in a word document. Does it require to explain the situation in the picture and list the people in the picture like we did before when 20 pictures were submitted with the package? Just need some guidance .. thank you ..

Also, the size of the file to upload it 4mb .. my word document is up to 17 mb .. please help on how to reduce the size .. i have already made the pictures small
I'm not an expert, but will advice you to give the details just in case

About the 2nd thing, I guess it's better to send by mail than uploading the doc online.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I'm not an expert, but will advice you to give the details just in case

About the 2nd thing, I guess it's better to send by mail than uploading the doc online.
Thank you .. but they are asking for it to be uploaded .. i was ok reducing the size, but now i just want to confirm if anyone else was asked to submit additional pictures, what did they have to do? if i dont have to write names, that would save my hand from soooooo much typing! you know very well that there are 15 ppl in each picture .. ON REPEAT!!!!! lol

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017

Do provide details of attendees, occasion, date etc, on the pictures. It helps them find consistencies in your application. You can always reduce the pic size in paint (resize option) and put them on word and turn into a pdf. I would recommend both uploading and sending it via post. Just in case. Good luck :)

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Thank you .. but they are asking for it to be uploaded .. i was ok reducing the size, but now i just want to confirm if anyone else was asked to submit additional pictures, what did they have to do? if i dont have to write names, that would save my hand from soooooo much typing! you know very well that there are 15 ppl in each picture .. ON REPEAT!!!!! lol
Just mention the important ones. and for the rest write cousins or something. For instance a cousin of mine who travelled from Europe was kind enough to write me a letter and send in his visa and exit entry pages from his passport. I definitely mentioned his name, my husbands family members (immediate siblings and parents) and my immediate family. Hope that helps.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Just mention the important ones. and for the rest write cousins or something. For instance a cousin of mine who travelled from Europe was kind enough to write me a letter and send in his visa and exit entry pages from his passport. I definitely mentioned his name, my husbands family members (immediate siblings and parents) and my immediate family. Hope that helps.
Ok .. this helps ..thats what i have done so far .. what the occasion is .. i'll mention family names etc for some of them .. thanks Kinza .. :)

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Ishkhan

Jun 24, 2017
In most cases yes this is the last stage and criminality + security checks = background checks. They usually commence after eligibility is passed. So IA I'm hopeful ur eligibility has passed. In some cases however they commence background checks before hand. So u can never be sure. How about u ask them specifically about ur eligibility in another email after a few days just to confirm. :)
Hello so I couldn't wait I emailed CIC last night and got a reply they said eligibility has passed ! So does that mean that they have passed our relationship Because we just went to Dubai for a trip and I was going to send them pictures and stamp proof in passport do you think I should at this point ? Thanks for your help

Reactions: AmyR

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
My wife got a message from VFS global that her "processed passport" is ready to be collected from VFS karachi :)
So in sha Allah will be posting about getting COPR on monday :)