SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Form IMM0008ENU_2D Generic Application form for Canada

Question 14 - Have you previously been married or in common-law relationship? YES

In section e) it asks for Date of birth. Who's date of birth is it asking, ex-spouse? Is that relevant

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi All,

I am PR holder residing in Canada. My wife got passport request for visa paste from CHC Islamabad, in this letter they are asking for the details about Applicant, Spouse and children. In our case my wife is applicant and there are no children. my question is, do I need to give my details as spouse also?

Please comments and suggest on this matter.

Thanks in advance.
My opinion is to make 2 copies of that pdf .. fill one with only "principle applicant".. and on the second one u can put your info also in "spouse or partner" section.. in this way what ever vfs ask your wife, she can give them rightaway

Reactions: rfazal

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to submit medical upfront because in karachi I believe it will take some time to get appointment which can delay the process a bit.

If I have just submitted my application to CIC how to do the medical? The medical office might ask me things like UCI or Application number and I wont have that at this stage.

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I got a similar reply on the 23rd of June saying file awaits initial review, we expect this review to take place in the coming weeks. Haven't heard back yet, 9 months today since date of application...
Hi.....So I guess we both are in the same situation. Did you see any groups mentioned in your GCMS notes .In my notes its mentioned as
Name: London_caseAnalysts and Group : 2-LWY28V5

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Wow 4 months after the file transfer? That's brutal some of November applicants got PPR others already landed.
Hi..... Yeah it feels bad but what can you do .I guess some people have to wait longer than others. I have seen many people who applied in 2016 and still waiting for the decision. I pray that they pick up some pace and everyone's file is processed soon.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC website says marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. Do they need original nikkah nama or photocopy. I dont see mentioned original here, if they need original here then how do I know if they need original for others or photocopy.

Also they have asked for NIC which is right now in urdu, I will get it translated in English and after that do I need to attest it from foreign office before sending it over or the translated copy should be enough.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Hi.....So I guess we both are in the same situation. Did you see any groups mentioned in your GCMS notes .In my notes its mentioned as
Name: London_caseAnalysts and Group : 2-LWY28V5
I remember seeing London_caseAnalysts when I ordered my notes last time but I can't seem to find it right now. Where exactly is it in your notes?

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
CIC website says marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. Do they need original nikkah nama or photocopy. I dont see mentioned original here, if they need original here then how do I know if they need original for others or photocopy.

Also they have asked for NIC which is right now in urdu, I will get it translated in English and after that do I need to attest it from foreign office before sending it over or the translated copy should be enough.
I sent original Nikah nama and its translation attested by notary public and NIC translation also attested by notary public.

Fatima_0508

Star Member
May 4, 2017
I got a similar reply on the 23rd of June saying file awaits initial review, we expect this review to take place in the coming weeks. Haven't heard back yet, 9 months today since date of application...
same case as mine I guess. Heard back the same from NXR.

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I have the exact same question,
My Wife had just put her name as principal applicant. And left the spouse blank.

The lady at the VHS karachi checked the papers and info, she didn't said any thing .

So, Is it ok to leave the spouse section blank ?
Secondly,

The form say to upload the documnets, do we have to upload too as well as post ?
What kind of document for upload?.. i also got ppr, i didnt see any thing like that to upload anything or to post anything..

VIRGIEWOOLF

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/1/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Successful
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Valid Passport pages Requested 07/11/2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name.
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application.
Thanks so much for this, We've been trying to do this for months.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
same case as mine I guess. Heard back the same from NXR.
Same boat :( I constantly keep refreshing my e-mail to see if there's a message on the GCkey. Borderline unhealthy now :(

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
In our case as well sponsor has been living exclusively outside Canada. So we furnished what we beleive was strong proof albeit short of a rental agreement, job offer, university acceptance. But a whole list of other things we submitted whilw applying. When did you apply? When is a good time to order notes? We're March 2017. And lastly, did you make a strong proof of intent case while applying? Just want to get an idea if its routine for them to raise red flags in all proof of intent cases from Pakistan regardless of wheather enough proof was submitted with the application.
Hi there,

I am September applicant. Yes, we had submitted many things to establish our intent to return to Canada with our initial application. It included job offers for sponsor and applicant that we received. In addition we submitted proof of financial stability in the form of active Canadian Bank account and credit cards statements etc. My wife's belongings were sitting in a friend's basement and attached proof of it. However, they didn't buy any of thato_O we were concerned that they might call for interview or additional documents to support intent but we had nothing else to offer. Therefore, by the End of May, my wife and my daughter settled in Toronto to show the intent and we sent in proofs. We really want to ditch the interview and its not bcz our relationship is not genuine but its just that interview delays the case processing for another year:mad: so far didn't get any notice for interview or additional document request and NO visa;)

Faizi1234

May 31, 2017
Dear 2017 applicants,

We submitted pur application on March 8, 2017 and got sponsor approval letter and medical request on March 21 and 30, 2017. Our medical wad done on April 10, 2017. Since then we have not heard anything about our file. So we called CIC missisagua call center in first week of June to find out the status of our file. We followup with them once in every two weeks. Now our file has been in transit since June or may be before that.

My question is has any of you experienced or experiencing the same thing. When will our file be transferred to LVO and why is it in transit for so long anyway. Call center agents confirm that everything in our application is in place.

Please guide. Thanks a lot!