None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi,

How much time does it take to get the medical results uploaded? PA did on 22nd June, nothing is updated on GC key
max 10 days.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi guys need some help!

I was asked to submit additional documents that I submitted in May and it was received by Lvo on 22 of May. Ever since I am waiting for a response from London visa office. I sent them Cse email 2 days ago but there is no answer to that as well. When I check my ecas status it shows medical results have been received but no update after that line.
Do you think I should contact my mp? Since its going to be one year in August.
Yes you can contact MP for s
status update as LVO will have to provide info to MP at any cost.

Any update on your brothers case...so we can update the spreadsheet?

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!! It's been super fast for you, MA!

Im curious as you didn't get any add doc request related to rukhsati. Did you mention upfront on your application package that you are a nikkah only couple or did you answer "yes" to the Rukhsati/cohabitation question.
No we didnt say yes to cohibition. Just showed big nikkah events. And sent alot of proofs. 100 pics . Over thousand msgs back and forth over the period of couple years. Same number of call logs

Last edited:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
No we didnt say yes to cohibition. Just showed big nikkah events.
I'm really surprised. Nikkah only applicants have to go thru a lot....
So without you mentioning rukhsati/ walima, they processed your PR application..very lucky!

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
I'm really surprised. Nikkah only applicants have to go thru a lot....
So without you mentioning rukhsati/ walima, they processed your PR application..very lucky!
I think so the reason for that was that they provided a lot of proof. Mostly nikkah only cases of couples who dont know each other before the nikkah, their process takes a while. But in their case they provided 2 years worth of chat and call history, which would have sped up the process. I too provided them more than 2 years worth of chat and call history in addition to skype video call screenshots and more than 70 pics, and our process also got completed in 5 months alhumdolillah se.

Oh and congrats ushiee88 :)

Reactions: Kinza_Bee and MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I think so the reason for that was that they provided a lot of proof. Mostly nikkah only cases of couples who dont know each other before the nikkah, their process takes a while. But in their case they provided 2 years worth of chat and call history, which would have sped up the process. I too provided them more than 2 years worth of chat and call history in addition to skype video call screenshots and more than 70 pics, and our process also got completed in 5 months alhumdolillah se.

Oh and congrats ushiee88 :)
Yes also it depends on your luck and the visa officer....some give u hard time while others are considerate.

Also you guys are extremely lucky that LVO has woken up and is actively processing applications, MA! In our time they were dead dor about 4 to 5 months.

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Yes you can contact MP for s
status update as LVO will have to provide info to MP at any cost.

Any update on your brothers case...so we can update the spreadsheet?
Thank you MM345 for the reply!!
No new update on my brother's case as well. I think visa officers for August month are extra lazy cuz they take forever to respond. Do they not realize how torturing it is for the spouses to go through such long waiting time. Erghh

How do I contact MP and make an appointment? Like where there office is and there number?

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
I m too tense..
July 2016 applicant still waiting. .
They simply say say to MP that the application is in process.
There should be another direct way to communicate to immigration officer.
This is extremely anti humanitarian that they are keeping spouses apart for such a long time.
No other country do like this

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
I m too tense..
July 2016 applicant still waiting. .
They simply say say to MP that the application is in process.
There should be another direct way to communicate to immigration officer.
This is extremely anti humanitarian that they are keeping spouses apart for such a long time.
No other country do like this
They always give BS excuse to MP. There is no point of going to MPs. If they delay you more and your case is straight forward you should go to media and get your voice heard. Or email them with your concerns and write your feelings about relationship being effected and ask them if you could help them to process the application faster. I am seeing they are giving PPRs to Jan 2017 and December 2016 applicants and it shows clearly that they don't have set pattern of handling cases.

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
My application was received on 22nd March 2017 and I have submitted my medical and Schedule A when CIC has requested but now its been 2 months after providing them the required documents but I haven't received any letter or reply about transferring my file to London. I don't know what is going on and how long they gona take more?
Any suggestions, what do I need to do now?
Wish I knew. Have you tried calling them? Also, have you checked your status on ECAS? (I don't see you mention anything about it)

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Hello

Received approval for spouse sponsorship on 28th June
Received Medical Request for Spouse on 29th June

Admins Please update the spread sheet

Also in the sponsorship approval email, they said the Principal Applicant will receive an email for Schedule A form and other forms. So my question is when will my wife get that email? And second, will that email also ask for Police Clearance Certificate?

Thank you.

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Congrats.

1 - You will be taking everything to the VFS global office in Karachi. Since they will ultimately be sending it to Islamabad, the letter from CIC states that you need to send your passport to Islamabad.
2 - Yes you will have to take this with you and these will be submitted (please make sure to fill the appendix A form in the letter)
3 - Ignore this. This gets filled in their office
4 - They charged my wife 1500 for courier service + sms notification. They have stopped delivering passports to your house so you will need to go to their office to pickup as well.

Take your ORIGINAL CNIC for identification purpose (even though they didnt ask my wife for it, but when my parents got their PR they were asked to present thiers, so to be on the safe side take your CNIC as well)
Thanks heaps for the info