Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
I received a reply from NXR when inquired about my status, the email said this application awaits initial review which we expect will start in the coming weeks. Received this reply on June 16th and since then no update :( October'16 applicant here.
The last reply i received was same as yours but this time initial review has undergone, i hope they will process it quickly now. IA

Reactions: AmyR and MM345

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Alhamdulillah i landed in Canada last week and wanted to share my experience with all of u.
The entire process is very simple and Canadians are very helpful and friendly. Once u get off the plane look for signs above and follow the route to the arrivals. Do not go to connections unless u have a connecting flight of course. It will be a very long walk with 2-3 escalators and stairs. So make sure have enough energy left in u :) Once u arrive at the "arrivals" section u will see officers. Some officers will be handling "foreign passports" some "canadian passports" make sure u ask the floor managers there and tell them that u r landing for the first time and they will guide u to the officer with the shortest queue. Make sure u stand behind the line and wait patiently for ur turn. When i landed there wasnt a queue so i got thru quick. The customs lady asked me for my declaration card and copr and passport. She asked me whether im carrying any food items etc and nothing else. She made some wiggles on my declaration card and told me to go behind to the immigration officer. Their office is located behind the customs booth. Once u go the immigration officer they will ask u for the copr and passport and verify ur postal address. They will take ur stuff and ask u to wait. Donot panic they will just do some paperwork at their back end and call u again in a few minutes to hand u over ur copy of copr and passport.. You are now good to go and collect ur baggage :) Keep ur declaration card with u safe cause at the airport exit the officer will take it from u :)

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
I received a reply from NXR when inquired about my status, the email said this application awaits initial review which we expect will start in the coming weeks. Received this reply on June 16th and since then no update :( October'16 applicant here.
I got the same response on the 23rd

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Reactions: Fatima_0508

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Alhamdulillah i landed in Canada last week and wanted to share my experience with all of u.
The entire process is very simple and Canadians are very helpful and friendly. Once u get off the plane look for signs above and follow the route to the arrivals. Do not go to connections unless u have a connecting flight of course. It will be a very long walk with 2-3 escalators and stairs. So make sure have enough energy left in u :) Once u arrive at the "arrivals" section u will see officers. Some officers will be handling "foreign passports" some "canadian passports" make sure u ask the floor managers there and tell them that u r landing for the first time and they will guide u to the officer with the shortest queue. Make sure u stand behind the line and wait patiently for ur turn. When i landed there wasnt a queue so i got thru quick. The customs lady asked me for my declaration card and copr and passport. She asked me whether im carrying any food items etc and nothing else. She made some wiggles on my declaration card and told me to go behind to the immigration officer. Their office is located behind the customs booth. Once u go the immigration officer they will ask u for the copr and passport and verify ur postal address. They will take ur stuff and ask u to wait. Donot panic they will just do some paperwork at their back end and call u again in a few minutes to hand u over ur copy of copr and passport.. You are now good to go and collect ur baggage :) Keep ur declaration card with u safe cause at the airport exit the officer will take it from u :)
Thanks for sharing your experience AmyR and good luck for the new place.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

Congratulations welcome home to canada

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Mine was similar, except for there was a huge, never ending lineup and extremely crowded at the arrivals/immigration section. Took me about 2 hrs to exit and meet my better half waiting anxiously (i was able to connect to the airport wifi and contact him)
They did not take my goods accompanying lists and they did not ask/take any evaluation or pictures of jewellery i was bringing in.
So overall, theres nothing to worry and AmyR has covered all points.

Reactions: ahsenshah

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Where did you land in Canada?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Reactions: AmyR and Lasso

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Why did u submit schA through webform?
i sent schA through IRCC webform because myCIC doesn't show the option to upload schA even though i was requested the schA on june7th 2017.

have you submited the schA and PCC yet? if yes did you have the option to upload?