+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Got an email from LVO saying they may conduct an interview. Not sure what to make of it. They had previously told us in December that we were in interview queue and now they are saying they MAY conduct interview. Plus, they didn't mention anything about interview to MP when he inquired 2 weeks ago. I am April 2016 applicant. So confused now :(
This is so frustrating! I am so sorry for you :(

Can you email them and ask when to expect an interview date and that you have been in the limbo for interview since Dec?

mayback12

Oct 20, 2016
This is so frustrating! I am so sorry for you :(

Can you email them and ask when to expect an interview date and that you have been in the limbo for interview since Dec?
I know, its super hard. I did email asking them to provide a date but they say that they can't. Only that they will inform us a month before our interview. It really sucks

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Just got a response from LVO (sent them a query on 29th May) saying file is awaiting initial review ‍♀

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I got request to upload Sched A, PCC & Marriage photos again (so weird, i can't find any instance where someone had to do this). Here's the kicker...you can only upload one file...with some unknown limit. I tried to put in multiple files NO GO, tried to put all pictures with descriptions and everything in a word doc NO GO, tried to attach the file to a web form so I can have it sent online NO GO, it seems I am left with no option but to get all of them reprinted and label it all over again the send it.

Before anyone asks, yes we did submit everything per the specifications originally in our application and everything was trekking along well. I just don't get how you misplace a completely labelled package of pictures! I don't know if this is just some doubt that has been raised for them or they have genuinely lost our pictures. In any case, they won't move forward with the file until I submit these so I am going to have to do this soon. Sorry for the rant, I just find this very odd that they are asking me for pictures again and top it off, upload them.

Congrats to everyone for their updates, I feel I will be super delayed and some flag has been raised. :(
we put 4 pics on one page of MS Word. And put the details directly below them. This might save you some space?

Once you have successfully uploaded you can also send them printed off better copies in the mail.

But yes your rant is totally justified! how can they lose parts of an application?! and don't worry this may mean nothing more than mere incompetency on their end and the rest of the application hopefully will go very smoothly :)

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
I got request to upload Sched A, PCC & Marriage photos again (so weird, i can't find any instance where someone had to do this). Here's the kicker...you can only upload one file...with some unknown limit. I tried to put in multiple files NO GO, tried to put all pictures with descriptions and everything in a word doc NO GO, tried to attach the file to a web form so I can have it sent online NO GO, it seems I am left with no option but to get all of them reprinted and label it all over again the send it.

Before anyone asks, yes we did submit everything per the specifications originally in our application and everything was trekking along well. I just don't get how you misplace a completely labelled package of pictures! I don't know if this is just some doubt that has been raised for them or they have genuinely lost our pictures. In any case, they won't move forward with the file until I submit these so I am going to have to do this soon. Sorry for the rant, I just find this very odd that they are asking me for pictures again and top it off, upload them.

Congrats to everyone for their updates, I feel I will be super delayed and some flag has been raised. :(
Your rant is so justified. The process it in self is so stressful and it doesn't help that you can't upload multiple files. I sent some voluntary proof last month and it was so frustrating trying to fit everything according to their size limit.

Nevertheless, try reducing the size of your pics (I used paint) and insert them on a word doc which you then try to save as a pdf of 'minimum size.'

Its natural to have a foreboding feeling I think but try to stay positive, there may very well be no flag and it's just one of the boxes they need to tick! Best wishes!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Mine is wife and Nikkah only case ... too. Sep, 2016 cases are stuck., for unknown reason !
Nikkah only case are not processed easily. they usually ask you to provide pictures of rukhsati. they want the complete marriage ceremony.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

To add to what Kinza_Bee said, I would suggest you to export the word document to pdf. Then (this works ONLY if you have adobe acrobat PRO and not just the reader) go to File -> Save as other -> Reduced sized PDF. This is further going to compress the images, making the file size even smaller.

Reactions: dranzer19

M iqbal1

Jun 5, 2017
Hi ,
This is a 2nd marriage case ...we submitt all docs which was needed ...divorce was also done in Canada ...now its almost 8 months and i didnt get any update from LVO...i also send them inquiry email a month ago..but they didnt reply me...can somebody help me what i have to do ...And how much they take time for this type of case...

Talhapervaiz

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Firstly, congrats :D
Secondly, step 1 is basically for all those applicants who have had a change in "circumstances" as CIC puts it. What it basically means that if you havent divorced your spouse who sponsored you, had any kids with the spouse who need to be sponsored (kids born outside of canada), were involved in a crime for which you earlier took declaration for not committing at the time of filing the application, or if you changed addresses or contact number or email address, then let them know alongwith your passport since they will send the original docs to that address. So if none of these happened with you then proceed to step 2 which will tell you what to send via vfs global.
So I just go to vfs site to get the steps? Do I need to email them and let them know that there's no change in it?

M iqbal1

Jun 5, 2017
Hi, I hope you guys must be doing great!

Application received in Mississauga date: 23rd Nov, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Mississauga
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen(Wife)
Sponsor Approval Date: 5th Dec
Medical and Police Request Date:
Medical performed date: September 2016
Review of Eligibility in Progress Date (MYCIC):22th Dec
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date: 7th Dec. Photographs (incorrect dimensions)
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):Y
Mine was also 2nd marriage case and above scenario is almost same in my case ...but it stuck in reviewing your application ...