+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

theshax99

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi,
Its almost 12 days passed since the decision made and I haven't heard from CIC. I wrote an email Thursday but no response. Shall I call them to check what is the status?? Or wait for few more days??

Thanks.
You should really be getting something by now :(
Can you contact your MP for a quick update regarding this BS delay in your PPR?

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
Hi All,

My wife's on-line account stated that " We sent you correspondence on June 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"
But we haven't received any letter yet!
Please advise for the same.
Can anyone also please share the visa section in Islamabad contact number?
Thanks in advance.
This message seems like what it shows on ECAS and not on the MyCIC account. Has she created a MyCIC account using GC Key Login?
If not, then they will have sent the message via regular mail which can take time. Create a MyCIC account and connect your application to it so that all updates are posted on that.

Reactions: rfazal

Shazzz

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ENGLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
AOR Received.
23-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 23-Aug-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016
Congrates :)
When you applied ??
And how much time you background check took?
July 2016 applicant....BGC went in progress June 2, 2017...so about 18 days

rfazal

Apr 4, 2014
This message seems like what it shows on ECAS and not on the MyCIC account. Has she created a MyCIC account using GC Key Login?
If not, then they will have sent the message via regular mail which can take time. Create a MyCIC account and connect your application to it so that all updates are posted on that.
thank you for your reply.
i have tried many times to link her application but not unable to link it with her cic account. can i link her application my account?
please advise
thanks

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
how long CPC takes to transfer the file to LVO after receiving the required requested additional documents?
I think it's different for each case. For me, they took about 3 weeks to send the application to LVO after I sent the necessary additional docs.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
hello. my app was recieved on 15th june by cpc. I have submitted old checklist where I didnt check this point(below) as I m living in pakistan currently have just finished my mbbs(medical degree) and sponsoring my husband who has completed his studies with me.
Will they return my application?

provide an original letter from your current employer stating your period of employment, salary, and regular
hours per week AND one of these documents issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA):
• your most recent Notice of Assessment. This must include line 150 (Total Income), or
• Proof of Income Statement (Option C).
Yes, they will return your application. Or maybe they will be kind enough to hold your application and wait for you to send the files you missed, but I don't think that's likely. I live in Canada and didn't realize I had to send the Notice of Assessment too, as I'm unemployed. But the checklist says that if you can't provide those docs then you have to write your reasoning on a sheet of paper (e.g. for those who don't have notice of assessments, etc.) and send that in.

So my application was returned to me and I had to send it back again with the missing docs.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Hi, I hope you guys must be doing great!

Application received in Mississauga date: 23rd Nov, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Mississauga
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen(Wife)
Sponsor Approval Date: 5th Dec
Medical and Police Request Date:
Medical performed date: September 2016
Review of Eligibility in Progress Date (MYCIC):22th Dec
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date: 7th Dec. Photographs (incorrect dimensions)
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):Y
Thank you, you've been added!

popstops

May 16, 2017
Hello,
I applied for my husband on March 22, 2017 and recently we got the email that our file was transferred to LVO. My husband's country of residence is Bahrain and the agent in Mississauga told us it will be transferred to Abu dabi visa office. Not sure what to do or say here!! Any ways, any idea how long LVO usually take to start BC?

Thanks

mkooldude786

Apr 24, 2017
Congrates to all Dm/ppr

Please mention your applied date and also total time your Background check took so that we have an idea
Hi I got PPR today Shukar Allah (June 21, 2017). I sent voluntary proof to LVO about my re-visit to Pakistan to visit my spouse from June 7-17, 2017. Email with proof sent to LVO on June 12, 2017. :D

Hoping everyone else gets their ppr soon. Background check and eligibility still shows in progress on ECAS.

Reactions: Malik1983

WDPC

Feb 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
First of all, all people who got the decisions made... Congratulations and Celebrations.

Yesterday, I called IRCC to inquire about next step after decision made (My CIC E-CAS status showed DM last Friday) and since present date no email or message from them. I was entertained by polite customers services lady officer and she mentioned that after DM, wait for at least a week to call or email to IRCC. I am hoping to get some more good news from them in coming days soon. Insha Allah.

On ECAS, what is the meaning if
permanent resident application status - Decision made
sponsorship application status - in the process

People who got DM, are they have the same status? please advise...

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Congrtzz to all people who got the decisions made.

I have a quick question and I think everyone is having the same issue. On the online Application, its says Decision made but when opening my file its saying still in process .. any idea .. what's happening. what it mean

""""""""""""""""
Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
SIDRA UMAIR ALAM Decision Made

and the other place its says

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status ---------------------We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility---------------- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results------------------- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents------------------- We do not need additional documents.
Interview ------------------You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics------------------- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check--------------- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ------------Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

arsalan1724

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hey so I received this message on 14th June, 2017. I’ve already paid the fee on 1st June 2017. I’ve uploaded the payment receipt on My CIC account under uploads, as well as I have mailed one copy along with this document to LVO. Furthermore, I have also e-mailed the same receipt of payment along with this document to LVO, and uploaded same documents on Webform IRCC. It’s been 6 working days and I haven’t received anything yet for my spouse. Should I also mail same documentation for payment receipt to CPC-Mississauga. Also, there are 2 bullets in this document, first one says my spouse UCI#, and second one asking for RPRF payment. Can you guys validate that I am not missing any corresponding documents.

(Message received from LVO).

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø UCI#- ZAINUB ARSALAN:

Ø RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada.

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

Please return this letter with the requested documents.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section