+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

2 questions:

1) I am an Ocotober applicant. I havent heard anything from CIC. A lot of applicants have gotten DMs, but for me its nothing. What do you guys think is the reason and is it normal?

2) Is the background checks just for the Spouse or the sponsor as well?

rfazal

Apr 4, 2014
Hi All,

My wife's on-line account stated that " We sent you correspondence on June 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"
But we haven't received any letter yet!
Please advise for the same.
Can anyone also please share the visa section in Islamabad contact number?
Thanks in advance.

Philly1131

Jun 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi, I hope you guys must be doing great!

Application received in Mississauga date: 23rd Nov, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Mississauga
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen(Wife)
Sponsor Approval Date: 5th Dec
Medical and Police Request Date:
Medical performed date: September 2016
Review of Eligibility in Progress Date (MYCIC):22th Dec
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Additional document request date: 7th Dec. Photographs (incorrect dimensions)
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):Y

Fatima_0508

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone!

Is there any way we can contact LVO? My sponsor tried calling this number 1888-242-2100-1 but they said it's Mississauga office and they don't know much details about anything.

LOVECANADALOVE

Jun 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My wife's on-line account stated that " We sent you correspondence on June 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"
But we haven't received any letter yet!
Please advise for the same.
Can anyone also please share the visa section in Islamabad contact number?
Thanks in advance.
I blv that is ppr. Did u Chk massage box?

northern1387

May 29, 2017
Hi Guys,

2 questions:

1) I am an Ocotober applicant. I havent heard anything from CIC. A lot of applicants have gotten DMs, but for me its nothing. What do you guys think is the reason and is it normal?

- I am also an Oct applicant and I have heard nothing.
- There is a background check for the Sponsor as well - it is done prior to the sponsorship approval (before your file gets transferred to LVO) The major background check is for the applicant and happens in the PR stage

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Hi Guys,

2 questions:

I'm an October applicant too, have heard nothing since 3rd of Nov last year when my application went 'in process.' Wish we knew the reason but I would like to hope and believe it's normal.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi,
Its almost 12 days passed since the decision made and I haven't heard from CIC. I wrote an email Thursday but no response. Shall I call them to check what is the status?? Or wait for few more days??

Thanks.

Reactions: theshax99

salman42a

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
my ecas shows decision made too since saturday but i haven't received any email or msg. Check your my cic application message it might be there. If not in the message box You should be getting it in few days

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
Congrates to all Dm/ppr

Please mention your applied date and also total time your Background check took so that we have an idea

theshax99

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi Guys!!!
I was going through some old posts on this forum and I found some people discussing some document(counterfoil) that you get on myCIC after you submit your passport for visa. Does anyone know if there is any such document that CIC send us and if so what is the use of it?

Reactions: khi2TRNTO