N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi,

It seems they have started background checks. Moreover in morning regarding documents it was "We need additional documents please see the message below" bla bal which is changed now. Anyone else in the same situation??

status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Congrats on the movement. :) U r closer to the end IA :)
Hi,

It seems they have started background checks. Moreover in morning regarding documents it was "We need additional documents please see the message below" bla bal which is changed now. Anyone else in the same situation??

status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
mine says 'additional documents you provided are being reviewed'
I wonder when their visa officers will speed up more :p that is the million dollar question.. :p

Reactions: su005

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

AnisaAwais

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi,

hi there i got same message in my account today except for medical cause i didn't do it up front waiting for them to ask for medical so lost i dont know whats going on

AnisaAwais

Star Member
May 27, 2017
guys i am so lost please help me out i just checked my account and there are some changes

status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. THIS JUST CHANGED TODAY FROM APPLICATION RECEIVED
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you submitted was uploaded
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. THIS LINE JUST GOT ADDED TODAY
Background check: your application is in progress. We will send you a message if we need more information. THIS LINE ALSO CHANGED A BIT

BUT MY PR STATUS WAS CHANGED FROM APPLICATION RECEIVED TO IN PROCESS MARCH 31 2017

Last edited:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
guys i am so lost please help me out i just checked my account and there are some changes

status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. THIS JUST CHANGED TODAY FROM APPLICATION RECEIVED
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you submitted was uploaded
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. THIS LINE JUST GOT ADDED TODAY
Background check: your application is in progress. We will send you a message if we need more information. THIS LINE ALSO CHANGED A BIT

BUT MY PR STATUS WAS CHANGED FROM APPLICATION RECEIVED TO IN PROCESS MARCH 31 2017
Plz read previous posts.

Ahmed786

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
29-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
03-05-2017
Hi Ahmed, any updates?
Did you order notes recently?
[Malik1983]~ No updates yet, same status. I have send them status inquiry email last week. Will see what comes back.

Cheers

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
[Malik1983]~ No updates yet, same status. I have send them status inquiry email last week. Will see what comes back.

Cheers
Thanks please let us know if you receive any updates.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Hey folks, praise the Lord.
Today I submitted my passport at VSF Lahore. Photography and photocopy services are available.

Reactions: carolbb23

Khajji001

Jun 7, 2017
Someone I knew, did not declared his marriage while getting dependent PR with parents for Canada. Now he got PR, Is there any way of sponsoring his wife and 1 year old kid now?