+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Fay123456

May 27, 2017
Oh boy! I repeat DONOT send 20-30 pics.. when they write 20-30 pics u also need to understand that Pak is one country whose files r closely vetted for fraud marriages. Do u really think u can assess anyone's relationship in 20 photos? I dont think so..atleast i wouldnot.
Better to send 50-70 pics.. max that will happen is that they woll shred it! Let them. But if u get a add doc request later trust me ur process will becum.painfully slow. Expect delays of upto 3 months on cases witj add doc requests.
We had a limit on photo numbers but we skipped it. I sens around 70. Very carefully chosen. My majority pics were witj family. Group.photos, selfies at posr marriage parties etc. Shadi ones were when we signed nikaah nama, ppl gathered around making dua after nikkah, group photos of both sides, rukhsati pics in the car, doodh pilai and kheer chatai rasm, cake cutting.and getting out of the car. Point is pivs shud be representative of the entire event. Like a brief walk of all the events on that day :)
Thanks! Yea i felt the same way. 20 pictures is very little but was really confused because they used Maximum. I will send more and like you said if they decide to discard them thats their decision.

Anu_Shahid

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
@admin info to be updated on spreadsheet
sponsor status approval : 29 May 2017
Medical Request : 30 May 2017

gumby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
So its been 4 days since decision made and no word yet. I am getting impatient already, should i shoot them an email or just wait it out?

Also about VFS how much is their processing fee?

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
ALHAMDOLILAH I received a letter via email that I meet the requirement for eligibility as sponsor on May 28th and schedule form A will be sent in 5 business day. CIC also updated my ECASE mentioning about decision.
As I mentioned earlier that on my ECASE CIC wrote that they sent me correspondence on may 26th to provide information...........
I wonder still I did not get May 26 correspondence and not submitted anything, how did they made decision without getting information
can any one explain this.
Also my wife got medical request on 29th and we booked appointment for that. please update on spreadsheet

Abdus slam

May 27, 2017
I wrote something like this in mine. You are encouraged to change the wording :)

File #: XXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Canadian High Commission,

I am sending this package to embellish the existing proof of relationship documentation that was submitted at the start of the Spousal Visa application with more proof of the relationship between me, <PR Applicant> and <Sponsor> from the time of submission of initial documentation to date. The reason for sending this additional documentation is to <insert reason here>

In this package you will find additional proofs establishing relationship between my husband and I, including but not limited to phone bills, emails, call records along with proof of financial support by my husband. In addition, the package also has pictures and proofs of <whatever events you have proof for wedding, post-wedding, honeymoon etc.> Please note that the documents and pictures have been put together from disparate sources including <where have you gotten the docs from>

<Refer to any special condition to your marriage for e.g. Nikkah before Rukhsati etc. Also mention where is Sponsor currently and where is PR Applicant currently>

We hope that you find our supporting documents complete and it enables you to make a decision soon so we can be together in the near future. If there are any further details required, please feel free to reach out to me at the details below.

Thank you,

Yours Sincerely,

<name>

| <Phone> | <email> | <address>
Cam u plzzz guide me ...what reason should i write in explanation letter

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Alhamdullilah got my PPR today . I am Aug applicant . My best wishes with all . Re medical was done in the start of May.

I have few questions . I have to submit passport at VFS Lahore Office .
Please confirm below mentioned is the right address ?

Canada Visa Application Centre
20 Ex American Centre Building,
Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital,
Queens Road, Lahore

Email: info.canadalhe@gerrys.com.pk

In PPR , they also mentioned to submit two pics . I was wandering that do VFS office has their Photograph facility at their lahore office ?.
Once I will submit my passport then VFS will give me a receipt with tracking number ? Once my passport will be back . How VFS will inform me ? Do i need to go back to their office to pick the passport ? .

Thanks
Congratulations!

Yes, the address s correct. I do not not know if there is a photo facility at the Lahore VFS, so please take photos before you get there.
Yes, once you submit your stuff with fees (Rs. 1500) they will give u receipt with tracking number. The 1500 fees include sms service, you will also receive sms notifications and you can track at the VFS website as well. (Trust me the tracking is useless. I have been waiting since 14 days and no movement yet, my passport is sitting in a store room i guess :( )

You or any close relative can go to pick passport,but do submit it yourself.

Also, please provide your information so we can add you to our 2016 spreadsheet:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Additional document request date:
Additonal documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):
Interview Date:
Decision Made Date:
Passport Request Date:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
So its been 4 days since decision made and no word yet. I am getting impatient already, should i shoot them an email or just wait it out?

Also about VFS how much is their processing fee?
Most of the times, LVO takes time to send PPR emails/letter in mycic account...other times emails are missed by the applicants.

Please see that rprf is paid, not pending.
Applicants email address was correctly provided in the application forms.
Check your mycic account (if any)
Follow up with your lawyer .

When you have done all that, feel free to email lvo.

Vfs processing fee is Rs. 1500 including sms service.

Reactions: gumby

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Alhamdullilah got my PPR today . I am Aug applicant . My best wishes with all . Re medical was done in the start of May.

I have few questions . I have to submit passport at VFS Lahore Office .
Please confirm below mentioned is the right address ?

Canada Visa Application Centre
20 Ex American Centre Building,
Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital,
Queens Road, Lahore

Email: info.canadalhe@gerrys.com.pk

In PPR , they also mentioned to submit two pics . I was wandering that do VFS office has their Photograph facility at their lahore office ?.
Once I will submit my passport then VFS will give me a receipt with tracking number ? Once my passport will be back . How VFS will inform me ? Do i need to go back to their office to pick the passport ? .

Thanks
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/Service_and_Service_Charge.html
Please update us about photo service, when you are done.

Reactions: MM345

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
Hello every one.
My travel history is 1 month to dubai and 1 month to malaysia. What do you think LVO will take too long for my background check??

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hello every one.
My travel history is 1 month to dubai and 1 month to malaysia. What do you think LVO will take too long for my background check??
I doubt that, you visited those places, didnt live there so this cannot be the reason as i also traveled to several places and it didn't take long for me.

Reactions: ehsan1618

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
I doubt that, you visited those places, didnt live there so this cannot be the reason as i also traveled to several places and it didn't take long for me.
One more question. .
After how long they respond to case specific query ??

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
One more question. .
After how long they respond to case specific query ??
Dont know. They say they take around 28 days to respond to emails but people are getting responses very quickly these days. I always emailed them.

gumby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Most of the times, LVO takes time to send PPR emails/letter in mycic account...other times emails are missed by the applicants.

Please see that rprf is paid, not pending.
Applicants email address was correctly provided in the application forms.
Check your mycic account (if any)
Follow up with your lawyer .

When you have done all that, feel free to email lvo.

Vfs processing fee is Rs. 1500 including sms service.
So yes RPRF was paid when initially submitting the application.
Mycic email is working since i recieved a new msg notification at the same email when they asked for re medical.
There is no lawyer involved.

Do you think i should wait out this week and then send an email? Or is it too early still?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
So yes RPRF was paid when initially submitting the application.
Mycic email is working since i recieved a new msg notification at the same email when they asked for re medical.
There is no lawyer involved.

Do you think i should wait out this week and then send an email? Or is it too early still?
Ok, so just like you received a notification for re-med, you will get a notification for a new message (ppr). There is no harm in sending them an email today even, its just a reminder :)
And you are almost done with the process, IA you will receive PPR soon.
Want to share your details for the spreadsheet, please?