+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
What Malik says is correct.
We are missing some information of u on the spreadsheet. Please provide the same:

Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Upfront medical date:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: i am Sponsor of my wife
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: PR
Sponsoring husband or wife: WIfe
Its my second marriage. First wife got removed from PR application during processing in 2014.

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
Can anyone help. When my sponsor check the status on On Line Services, it shows that " We sent you some correspondence on May 26........." but still neither we see any message on my linked application nor received any email.
Same showing on my spouse "we sent you correspondence on May 24............." ,but she did not see any msg or doc request on her linked application , nor she received any email from them.
My question why CIC updated on our accounts if CIC still did not sent any thing. When should We expect to receive these both letters which on line status showing that they sent us.
The same case happened to me..
When your application date ??
And the date you linked to mycic ??

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016
Can anyone help. When my sponsor check the status on On Line Services, it shows that " We sent you some correspondence on May 26........." but still neither we see any message on my linked application nor received any email.
Same showing on my spouse "we sent you correspondence on May 24............." ,but she did not see any msg or doc request on her linked application , nor she received any email from them.
My question why CIC updated on our accounts if CIC still did not sent any thing. When should We expect to receive these both letters which on line status showing that they sent us.
Same things happened to me.
What is ur application date??
The date u linked to mycic ?

SamSamSam

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
What Malik says is correct.
We are missing some information of u on the spreadsheet. Please provide the same:

Upfront medical date:
Hi I might have few things missing for me in the spread sheet- Just in case here is what I am confused about, a line in my online status says started working on my application on May 11, not sure what it means. Medical results have been received, not sure it means pass?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi I might have few things missing for me in the spread sheet- Just in case here is what I am confused about, a line in my online status says started working on my application on May 11, not sure what it means. Medical results have been received, not sure it means pass?
Medical results "passed" shows up your mycic/gckey account not ECAS. Have u made a mycic account yet?

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Hi There, I'd like to be added to the spreadsheet
I'm an Oct 2016 Applicant
Hi! Please provide the following information:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Sponsor Approval Date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-medical request date:
Re-medical performed date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Additional document request date:
Additonal documents that are requested:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Tried many times, didn't work for me :(

Link your application to your MyCIC account.

Disclaimer: This part has been tricky and inconsistent for different users. To link your account, you have to enter a particular combination of information, and that set of information seems to vary person by person.

• Log in to your MyCIC account (described above) in the ‘Welcome to GCKey’ screen.
  • In the ‘Welcome XXXX’ screen, click on the Continue button.
  • In the ‘Terms and Conditions’ screen, click the ‘I Accept’ button.
  • In the ‘Identity Validations’ screen, you are asked one of your security questions. Answer it and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
  • In your CIC Account screen, scroll down to the headings marked ‘Link an existing application to this account’ and click on the ‘Link application to this account’ button.
  • In the ‘Link Application’ screen:
    • Scroll down to the ‘category’ drop list and select ‘Permanent Residence’. This displays a Sub-Category.
    • In this sub-category drop list, select the correct sub-category (i.e., Family Class (Spouses)). This displays an ‘Application details’ section.
    • In the ‘Application Details’ section and in the 'Please select one' drop list, select the combination of data items you want to use to try to link your application. Most of them have been reported to work, but one has worked for many people is the 'Application Number and Family Name' option. See below for details on this.
There does not appear to be any magic best route with guaranteed success. Also note that there is a maximum of 5 attempts to link in any one 24 hour period allowed (although some have reported that it locks out after 4 failed attempts). You can of course have another 5 attempts the next day etc. But a logical approach to the various data permutations you use and persistence seem to pay off. Many people have made 15-30 different combination attempts over several days before they succeeded.

One of the oft-quoted ‘secrets of success’ seems to be to enter the bare minimum of information the screens will accept, rather than simply completing each and every field presented on the screens (you can use the 'failed validation warnings', so the red arrows that appear telling you what you have missed when you try to submit).

One particular route to success that several people have had luck with is the ‘Application number / Family name’ option:

• Select the ‘Application number and family name’ option.
  • Chose number of applicants as 2 (i.e. the Principal Applicant and the Sponsor)
  • Enter the application number allocated by CIC and the family name
  • Attempt to submit, a validation error occurs
  • The validation red arrows indicate that only the birth details section is required (i.e. none of the passport section was highlighted - the drop lists for the passport sections were still available for editing however, normally the unnecessary fields tended to be grey out and turned off).
The above is merely one example that succeeded for several people by a process of trial and error.

Once you successfully link the application, you will see a summary in your CIC ‘Account’ screen.

• Scroll down into the ‘What would you like to do today?’ section
  • Further down there is a ‘View my submitted applications or profiles’ sub-heading. Your application for permanent residence appears here.
  • Click on the blue ‘check status and messages’ button to display tracking details.

Reactions: MM345 and AmyR