+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015
Hello guys,

Quick question. I just want to double check with everyone about the traveling documents that my wife needs to come here. Our application was approved about 1.5 months ago. So this is what she has so far:

1) Passport with a Canada stamped page. it states her passport number, issued at London and her status (Immigrant).

2) She has a sheet of paper with the title "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" on it. This paper has her photo as well as two three sections with headings: "Personal details", "Application details", "Medical details". What is am wondering about this page is that it has the words "Not valid for travel" in the background of the page. Is everything normal? Please do let me know. Thanks

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017
Thanks Flx. I need all the duas I can get at this point.

Also, does anyone know if the officer kept their forms which were listed on the interview letter? We brought our forms in but the officer never kept them. It's making me so nervous :(
Just read what you wrote and I am really saddened as well. Praying for you a lot. I don't understand what does a TRV rejection go to do with this. He could also be tough and rude because that's how they are suppose to psychologically behave so nobody lies to them so Inshallah don't worry. Personally, the stuff you have laid out I don't see any reason why they would not accept. Inshallah Praying for the best.

Reactions: Landing_PR

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017
Hello guys,

Quick question. I just want to double check with everyone about the traveling documents that my wife needs to come here. Our application was approved about 1.5 months ago. So this is what she has so far:

1) Passport with a Canada stamped page. it states her passport number, issued at London and her status (Immigrant).

2) She has a sheet of paper with the title "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" on it. This paper has her photo as well as two three sections with headings: "Personal details", "Application details", "Medical details". What is am wondering about this page is that it has the words "Not valid for travel" in the background of the page. Is everything normal? Please do let me know. Thanks
Yes Everything is normal here.

You will need your passport and COPR document to travel, If I were you just keep everything you got back from the embassy in the exact same envelope you received them. Don't write or sign anything on the COPR the immigration officer in Canada will do that when you land.

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Also, does anyone know if the officer kept their forms which were listed on the interview letter? We brought our forms in but the officer never kept them. It's making me so nervous :(
In my case she kept the forms, but for another member I knw the visa officer returned. Dnt knw what does that mean

Reactions: Landing_PR

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Just read what you wrote and I am really saddened as well. Praying for you a lot. I don't understand what does a TRV rejection go to do with this. He could also be tough and rude because that's how they are suppose to psychologically behave so nobody lies to them so Inshallah don't worry. Personally, the stuff you have laid out I don't see any reason why they would not accept. Inshallah Praying for the best.
Honestly, he kept on asking me why it was refused. So, I told him the reason which was given to us in the letter. But he just failed to understand it.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
In my case she kept the forms, but for another member I knw the visa officer returned. Dnt knw what does that mean
I'm hoping it's all good news inshallah

rehan1104

Mar 30, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
26-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, In shaa Allah
LANDED..........
Soon, In shaa Allah
Hi guys,

I've been following the forum for a while now and I find it very useful. Today, though, I've come for help. We submitted our application on June 5, 2016, they received it in Mississauga on July, 5, 2016. The file has been looking good ever since, but today, my wife who is a sponsor, received some documents from LVO. These are the original documents which we had sent to them with our application. There's a letter attached which says the following: "Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that as standard procedure, an officer has assessed your original documents and copies of the relevant document and were kept on your file.
We're therefore now returning the enclosed documents to you."

What is this supposed to mean?! Is our application close to the decision?! Is it good or bad for our application?!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

look at the bright side. you're through the lengthiest part of the process, so i'm sure you'll hear something soon insha allah.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Hi guys,

I've been following the forum for a while now and I find it very useful. Today, though, I've come for help. We submitted our application on June 5, 2016, they received it in Mississauga on July, 5, 2016. The file has been looking good ever since, but today, my wife who is a sponsor, received some documents from LVO. These are the original documents which we had sent to them with our application. There's a letter attached which says the following: "Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that as standard procedure, an officer has assessed your original documents and copies of the relevant document and were kept on your file.
We're therefore now returning the enclosed documents to you."

What is this supposed to mean?! Is our application close to the decision?! Is it good or bad for our application?!
Your case is completed and approved. I think its in a long Queue of approved cases and waiting on your turn for a PPR email to be sent out. You should get PPR directly.

Reactions: rehan1104

Lovebird

Apr 15, 2017
Hi guys! Do you think the recent incident in Manchester will have an impact on how london visa officers review our cases? Meaning being more strict?

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
My CIC updated to "You passed the medical exam" today, Alhamdulillah, and I uploaded the requested documents (sch A, PCC, and passport photo) on Monday.

Just have to wait now I guess. "Review of eligibility" still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements", not sure if that means anything.

rehan1104

Mar 30, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
26-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, In shaa Allah
LANDED..........
Soon, In shaa Allah
Your case is completed and approved. I think its in a long Queue of approved cases and waiting on your turn for a PPR email to be sent out. You should get PPR directly.
Hopefully, and In shaa Allah

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Salam everyone ,

Great to find myself here . Got married in Pakistan in Feb and was back in Mississauga in March. Will be applying for sponsorship for my wife in a week or so, just clearing some doubts.

What is a family booklet in Pakistani context ?
Wife's CNIC is in Urdu since issued in Pakistan so does she need to translate into Urdu from notary public ?
And everything is to be given as a photocopy other than JOB LETTER .
I dont have my boarding passes or tickets , but I do have enough pictures of wedding and other events. Is that fine ?

Wish all brothers and sisters good luck and may you all meet your loved ones very soon.

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
My application was submitted on 22 march. But on 22 April sponsorship was accepted and they have requested for medical and schedule A. CIC said once we received your medical and Schedule A then we will transfer your file to LVO and i have submitted the medical and Schedule A on 27th April. But still no reply about the transferring the file to LVO.
How long it takes to transfer the file to LVO after receiving those requested documents?
I applied in mid March. It took a month after submitting medical and schedule a for them to send an email that the file has been transferred to LVO.