18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mmoin said:
Hi guys,
i have a quick question. My husband is moving houses and wants to change his address. Does he have to send an e-mail to LVO with the updated address?

There is no harm in that, you can inform LVO via email or CSE.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

MM345 said:
There is no harm in that, you can inform LVO via email or CSE.
Thanks MM345!

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Did the gcms notes thread help u in figuring it out?

Also, how about u call ur MP and ask him to speak to LVO and find out in more detail about the BG hold up? i.e is the hold uo cause the army affiliated institution is not giving u clearance from pak? If this is the case then u shud contact some one within army and ask them help u in obaining that clearance from pak army..
The only way u can figure out the bottleneck is thru MP asking LVO for details.

wmate said:

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

AmyR said:
Did the gcms notes thread help u in figuring it out?

Also, how about u call ur MP and ask him to speak to LVO and find out in more detail about the BG hold up? i.e is the hold uo cause the army affiliated institution is not giving u clearance from pak? If this is the case then u shud contact some one within army and ask them help u in obaining that clearance from pak army..
The only way u can figure out the bottleneck is thru MP asking LVO for details.
Our mp did contact LVO and they said that we cannot trace background checks neither can give its time frame, but just one step remaining before any decision made.. secondly i wasnt in military or army. I did govt job which lasted 2 years... now a days m doing private job.. no travel history either... dnt knw where is stuck :(

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

What is this supposed to mean "we cannot trace background checks?" dont they have a system or SOPs to see/trace bottlenecks and check what they r doing there? :eek:
U said u worked in an army affiliated institution no? My guess is that the pak govt is not sharing the info with cic which they require to give u the clearance. U r in my prayers. i get goosebumps thinking about ur hold up. IA u will hear some gud news very soon.
Meanwhile keep asking ur MP for monthly updates. :)

wmate said:
Our mp did contact LVO and they said that we cannot trace background checks neither can give its time frame, but just one step remaining before any decision made.. secondly i wasnt in military or army. I did govt job which lasted 2 years... now a days m doing private job.. no travel history either... dnt knw where is stuck :(

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

ra03ra said:
I am very Sorry to hear about it Raansb. :'( :'( I know it is truly heart breaking for you. What are the reasons for rejection you can appeal as well
thanks for ur words i am thankful to u and all brothers and sisters which pray for me the reason of refusal is that

1- why i didnt try to visit my family if my case was late
2- why i did not visit family on birth of my daughter

i want to ask
should i do apeal
or reapply
a friend told me that if they refuse my apeal my wife cant sponsor me again ?
plz tell me what i can do now thanks

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

On this forum, A guy discussed his case at the beginning of 2016.
Initially his application was refused. Then somehow he got his file reopened (I guess maybe by involving his MP office) and his visa was issued in few months.
He shared all details on this forum "how he was able to do that".
If anyone can share that post, that can be helpful for raanasb.

raanasb said:
thanks for ur words i am thankful to u and all brothers and sisters which pray for me the reason of refusal is that

1- why i didnt try to visit my family if my case was late
2- why i did not visit family on birth of my daughter

i want to ask
should i do apeal
or reapply
a friend told me that if they refuse my apeal my wife cant sponsor me again ?
plz tell me what i can do now thanks

immigration786

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017

Update for all of you:

I received an email from London visa office with a letter saying

'on the balance of probabilities, I have concerns that your sponsor does not reside in Canada. Furthermore, I am not satisfied that you are intending to come to Canada to establish permenant residence'

They have given me 30 days to respond. Can anyone please advise on what I should be providing. I have been living in Canada since May last year with a 7 week visit in between to visit my husband. How should I address the intend to stay in Canada issue?

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

I think u can show them ur property proof/mortgages, employment contracts and family ties to canada. Aryan006 recently filed some proof regarding the same. I think u shud have a look at his post in this thread which he shared recently.

Nonetheless, congrats! U have been lucky to hav heard back from LVO! Shows visa officer is working on ur file..Any communication at this point is good. :)

immigration786 said:
Update for all of you:

I received an email from London visa office with a letter saying

'on the balance of probabilities, I have concerns that your sponsor does not reside in Canada. Furthermore, I am not satisfied that you are intending to come to Canada to establish permenant residence'

They have given me 30 days to respond. Can anyone please advise on what I should be providing. I have been living in Canada since May last year with a 7 week visit in between to visit my husband. How should I address the intend to stay in Canada issue?

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Immigration786 u may want to look at this stuff which Aryan006 sent.

Aryan007 said:
Hi guys,

As you all know that our notes showed that visa officer had doubts about our intent to settle in Canada and after reading about fellow members' struggle with visa officers, we decided to send voluntary documentation to establish grounds of resettling in Canada. Unlucky for us, our family friends are living outside Canada right now. So, we had to arrange all documentation by ourselves while my wife is living with me in Pakistan.

Last couple of days have been really crazy for us. But thanks God, We sent the evidence for supporting our intent to settle in Canada via email to London Visa Office today. I thought to post a list here of what we collected so that other members can benefit from it InshAllah :)

1. We have successfully rented a 1 bedroom apartment in Toronto. My wife has already been approved and we paid the last month rent deposit in Money order form. My wife will leave in last week of May, 2017 and lease starts June 1st. We sent all confirmations and emails from landlord & bank.
2. We paid for my wife and daughter's ONE way Air ticket from Pakistan to Canada and sent the confirmed Air ticket and receipt of payment.
3. Me and my wife planned a 1 month vacation to Dubai before she leaves for Canada. We booked her tickets and my tickets and paid for it plus included the payment receipts.
4. We attached all of our bank accounts' statements from Pakistan and Canada from Sep 2016-Mar 2017.
5. We made a plan in proper word table and included details of activities we'll be doing during vacation on daily and weekly basis. (we will not follow the plan for sure but thought to make it so visa officer is satisfied that we have planned well)
6. My wife made a To-do list and list of tasks to follow-up on when she reaches Canada. List included things to buy, groceries, supplies etc. She mentioned that she'll book for G-test and some driving lessons.
7. We added a letter explaining that she'll find work in Canada as she lost her job here and i will continue to support her. Her apartment is in a building that has licensed Daycare on ground floor. Therefore, we added that she'll drop our daughter to daycare to find work.
8. we added new photos taken from Sep 2016-Mar 2017 (total 25 pics)
9. We added pics and receipts of all gifts that we gave to each other since Sep 2016. It included gifts like gold ring and bracelet, Mobile phone, her cosmetics that i bought her, PS4, Cruise, 1 restaurant bill etc. As we pay by our card usually, we never keep receipts. I thought last 7 months credit card statements will show all expenses.
10. I added my 1 month leave approval document from my employer
11. I added screen shots of my facebook page showing pictures of us and our daughter posted on time line.
12. We added pics from all important occasions celebrated in last 7 months including Birthdays, Anniversary, Valentines day etc. My wife got a custom made mobile cover with our picture on it. I added a photo of that also ;)

File was converted to pdf before sending as email attachment. It's size was around 8mb. I am not sending it to case specific inquiry for now as it is big size.

I just hope and pray that LVO checks out the email and tries to process visa in next 2 months :) I wrote urgent in the subject line(though it won't matter to them). I am really sad to let my wife and kid go alone :'( Please pray for us guys. If you feel we should send more stuff then I am open to receive all suggestions ;D

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

The sponsor should visit this site to find out the MP of his/her area http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

The site contains numbers and emails of respective MP and then sponsor can contact through that i think. This is my understanding.
U may want to wait a bit for other members to chip in. :)

ehsan1618 said:
Hi every one..
I need help..
How to contact/involve MP to my case

immigration786

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017

AmyR said:
I think u can show them ur property proof/mortgages, employment contracts and family ties to canada. Aryan006 recently filed some proof regarding the same. I think u shud have a look at his post in this thread which he shared recently.

Nonetheless, congrats! U have been lucky to hav heard back from LVO! Shows visa officer is working on ur file..Any communication at this point is good. :)
thank you, the letter sounds very blunt and clearly says they are not satsified with the information we have provided which is why they are asking for additional documents. Hopefully this is how all request for additional documents come and this is not an exception

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Don't worry about the wordings. Ppl get PFLS or add doc requests and once the stuff is provided the VOs issue PPRs. Focus on the documentation right now. You need to get that right at this point. :) IA things will work out. We all are here to help

immigration786 said:
thank you, the letter sounds very blunt and clearly says they are not satsified with the information we have provided which is why they are asking for additional documents. Hopefully this is how all request for additional documents come and this is not an exception

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Can u tell us the initials of the officer who sent u the email? They usually have codes like CES (BS) or some other alphabets

immigration786 said: