+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Are files from Pakistan still being forwarded to london Visa office or islamabad? Saw in the Feb outland spreadsheet someone mentioned islamabad as the visa office.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

scahmed said:
Guys so I applied for my wife sponsorship on Feb 6th, 2017 , got acknowledgment of receipt on Feb 26,2017 saying cic has started working on my application. Today my spouse got email to submit Schedule A and police certificate, I never got any email about sponsorship approval.

Email says that I have option to submit the document through myCIC , how do I go about making the account on myCIC? And email came from missisagua office , so I assume if I couldn't figure out this myCIC I can just mail them these documents? Thoughts please?
Scahmed I see your not on our 2017 spreadsheet, can you please provide the below information so we can track your progress and assist you:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Upfront medical date:
Medical and Police Request Date
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date
Review of Medical Passed Date
Review of submitted document Date
Background check in progress Date
Additonal document request date
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N)
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N)
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N)

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

So far everybody here has their files in london...

Screenager said:
Are files from Pakistan still being forwarded to london Visa office or islamabad? Saw in the Feb outland spreadsheet someone mentioned islamabad as the visa office.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

luqman321 said:
Mine is showing this
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,

Mine is almost same.. :(

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

There are 2017 applicants whose files are in LVO on the spreadsheet too..
Have a look: http://tinyurl.com/hklp8t5

Screenager said:
True even for 2017 applicants here?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Aryan007 said:
Man I can't agree more. Every little change brings lots of hopes n happiness ;D

My background check portion reads: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. I pray for all of us to get the visa sooner than we expect
Wow..
That's a great news. This means they are working September files as well. And best of luck for your PPR, hope you will get it soon..

MKMK6969

Nov 28, 2016

Here is a response on my inquiry after i asked for notes- My lawyer says he will touch back in 3 months now :( I am so done if its 3 months my medical expries in mid- MaY

Please note that all requested documents and information have been received and added to your client’s file. The application is in queue to be reviewed for the Criminality and Security stages. The Eligibility stage of the processing has been passed. If any additional information is required throughout the next stages of processing, we will be in contact with you. Unfortunately we are unable to provide a timeframe of when these assessments will be completed, however our officers are working diligently to process applications as quickly and efficiently as possible.

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Whenever you get an answer for this please let me know. I applied to mississauga as well we have almost same time of filing the application. Waiting for similar email now. Aor received last week

scahmed said:
Guys so I applied for my wife sponsorship on Feb 6th, 2017 , got acknowledgment of receipt on Feb 26,2017 saying cic has started working on my application. Today my spouse got email to submit Schedule A and police certificate, I never got any email about sponsorship approval.

Email says that I have option to submit the document through myCIC , how do I go about making the account on myCIC? And email came from missisagua office , so I assume if I couldn't figure out this myCIC I can just mail them these documents? Thoughts please?

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Sigh.

Wait for ur notes now and then see what is the hold up. There is little one can do except pray and pray. IA ul b done soon. :)

MKMK6969 said:
Here is a response on my inquiry after i asked for notes- My lawyer says he will touch back in 3 months now :( I am so done if its 3 months my medical expries in mid- MaY

Please note that all requested documents and information have been received and added to your client’s file. The application is in queue to be reviewed for the Criminality and Security stages. The Eligibility stage of the processing has been passed. If any additional information is required throughout the next stages of processing, we will be in contact with you. Unfortunately we are unable to provide a timeframe of when these assessments will be completed, however our officers are working diligently to process applications as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

saskatoonsnip said:
Whenever you get an answer for this please let me know. I applied to mississauga as well we have almost same time of filing the application. Waiting for similar email now. Aor received last week
You can Access myCIC through a login credential known as GCKey.
Create your GCkey and use its username and pwd to access MYCIC for yourself. Once you are in MYCIC, link your application to it. And check what additional docs are required..

Where to create GCKey?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

click on the blue button "Continue to GCkey" there you can sign up for MyCIC.

Still want to know more? Read here http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ_-_New_Application_Forms#All_about_MyCIC

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

mmoin said:
Lol, I hear you! I think the heartbeat racing was more out of anxiety than happiness :D I guess we just keep our fingers crossed and hope all goes smoothly & ASAP!

Hello All,

I have received a medical request today March 7, 2017 to be done in 30 days for my wife. I was guessing this will be followed by receiving SA letter or they have changed this procedure ?

Application received at Mississauga: Feb 14, 2017
AOR received: March 01, 2017

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Eng_Mtl said:
Hello All,

I have received a medical request today March 7, 2017 to be done in 30 days for my wife. I was guessing this will be followed by receiving SA letter or they have changed this procedure ?

Application received at Mississauga: Feb 14, 2017
AOR received: March 01, 2017
*Spreadsheet Updated*

Thanks for updating us :)

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017

Hi guys!!
I am August applicant. I just recieved an email and they are asking the CSQ documents again. My CSQ was recieved more than 2 months ago. Does this mean they have somehow lost my CSQ docs and asking them again?

snoor1987

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012

2. CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Please submit photocopies of the documents pertaining to your specific situation(s). Check only the boxes that apply to you and provide the documents specified.

Current Relationship

If you (the principal applicant) are married to your sponsor, provide your marriage certificate/registration. A record of solemnization or marriage license is not acceptable. ( dis is nikkah namah / marriage certificate ???)

If you (the principal applicant) have been issued a civil union certificate/document, please provide a copy ( what is dis ? does it apply?)

plz guide