Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TryllZ said:
Hi, many thanks for the reply.

I am not married but I will be soon.

Another question, if the wife has Bachelors and not masters is she still eligible for PR sponsorship or the wife also has to have a Masters, is it the same for brothers too, will they need to have Masters to come to Canada or Bachelors suffices.

Many Thanks once again..
There is no education requirment for spousal visa.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

umeusm said:
I have a question I am applying for Quebec immigration for my spouse in the undertaking application it is asking for the date when I became permanent resident and date of becoming a canadian citizen. I entered the date of canadian citizenship but do I need to add date for the permanent resident.
Yes you need to tell the date you landed first in Canada as a PR.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

maddyd2000 said:
I can ask them after my interview not before right ? Doest anyone generally know how long it takes for the visa to be received after a sucessful interview nobody has been able.to answer that here.
People have recieved PPR right in the interview after visa officer is convinced about the case. Some people get it a day or two after interview. Some people get it a few days later depends on the visa officer. Bottom line once the visa officer is satisfied it's usually within a month. If they are not convinced they can ask for more time or its delay. You can ask them at the interview and explain the situation at the interview it would be the best time as you are face to face with the person making the decison

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

AsadA said:
Dear sister,
I understand that: You are a Canadian citizen, you are living with your husband in Pakistan from the day of your marriage, you have a 5 years old kid and you are pregnant. You don't want to travel to Canada without your husband because you have a history of cesarean. Soon you have an interview and Your priority is to travel to Canada at the earliest along your family.

For the interview, my suggestion:
I don't think the visa officer will have concerns about your spousal relationship. Because, you are living with your husband and you have 2 kids in common. (I hope you have your GCMS notes and you know the concerns of the visa officer, if not order the GCMS notes now).
You need to prepare answers for all the questions raised by the visa officer in the GCMS notes.
They might have also asked you to fill and bring the certain forms along when you come for the interview. (Make sure that the forms are filled with the same information that you filled when you submitted your application, avoid discrepancies). I think during the interview they will ask you the same questions that are asked in the forms. Be prepared for all those questions.
In addition to these questions, I think the visa officer will mainly ask you questions regarding your settlement in Canada. You need to convince them that you are planning to move to the Canada. Job search, place to live, school for your 5 years old and all such things (The comprehensive list can be prepared by googling the topic).
Your current focus should be: how to convince the visa officer. Prepare answers to all possible questions so that you get a positive response. Don't worry about the time taken by them, I think we can NOT control that. We should only focus on to convince them for a positive decision.
Yes that is exactly my case.
Yes i have ordered my notes they are confused abt how our relation developed as it was a completely arrangee marriage we met on the day or our wedding ans since i ibserve shariah pardah we did not have any wedding photography
They just want us to clarify all this.
My husband belongs to the business community and has a good business in pakistan that he wants to expand and take.further to canada.he would be operating from.there.he owns a press.he would work on.the same.plan there once we get there.

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016

Need help dear members. ..
Mein nay requested documents upload karnay hay Mycic par..
File size 2 martaba compress kar k aur pdf mein convert kar k bhi 12Mb size araha hay. Uploading kartay waqt file size error ata hay.. please suggest

snoor1987

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012

For nationals of Pakistan:
Educational certificates and transcripts must be issued by a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority.

does this mean photocopies of education documents attested by notary public or HEC etc ?
please help

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

If this is because of the pictures. Put the pictures in a word document. Convert the document to the pdf format before uploading.
ehsan1618 said:
Mein nay requested documents upload karnay hay Mycic par..
File size 2 martaba compress kar k aur pdf mein convert kar k bhi 12Mb size araha hay. Uploading kartay waqt file size error ata hay.. please suggest

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London

I'm not an immigration expert. I have tried to help according to my limited knowledge.
I think you should know the place where you will live in Canada, the name of the school your kid will be going. Market survey for the business of your husband. Is there any scope of that business in Canada? How your husband will establish this business in Canada? Does he require some training to do the same thing in Canada? If yes how he will doing that? If he requires to register this business in Canada does he know the money and duration required to get his business registered? If he moves to Canada will he stop doing that business in Pakistan? List of potential customers in Canada. Did your husband try to contact them? You need to come up with a complete plan.

Try to understand that the Visa officers are also employees. They also have to follow some rules.
I think: They have a generic check list in front of them. If the file has ALL of the 1-abc, 2-xyz,... then Issue a visa.
Similarly, If the file has ANY of the 1-aaa, 2-bbb,... this is a RED flag and then the visa officer needs to check the case in deep.
The absence of marriage photos or marriage photos in a same setting (few pics at one place, no pics of different events) is one of such things.
if possible To compensate, the absence of your marriage photos. Take a lot of pictures while you are spending time with your husband or along your in laws or when you go out for a shopping with your husband.
You need to be prepared for two questions
1- If you decide to take the pictures now as I have suggested then they may ask why you have taken the pictures now and you did not take any picture when you were marrying?
I will say: we did not want to take any pictures even now but just to meet your requirement, we opted to take some pictures.
2- Again if you decide NOT taking the pictures. They may ask you: you have taken pictures for your passport and identity card why not for the other things.
You need to be prepared for all possible questions.

maddyd2000 said:
Yes that is exactly my case.
Yes i have ordered my notes they are confused abt how our relation developed as it was a completely arrangee marriage we met on the day or our wedding ans since i ibserve shariah pardah we did not have any wedding photography
They just want us to clarify all this.
My husband belongs to the business community and has a good business in pakistan that he wants to expand and take.further to canada.he would be operating from.there.he owns a press.he would work on.the same.plan there once we get there.

ehsan1618

Nov 29, 2016

Mein nay requested documents upload karnay hay Mycic par..document pdf mein convert krnay k baad bhi size ziada hay.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

If you are uploading photos of a visit or something then u need to reduce the number of photos and file size will reduce.
However if it is a document or a scan try scanning a low resolution version and check its size

ehsan1618 said:
Mein nay requested documents upload karnay hay Mycic par..document pdf mein convert krnay k baad bhi size ziada hay.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

The statement says "Educational certificates and transcripts must be issued by a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority"

The word issued by means that if the university your spouse has studied at is registered with HEC then i think there is no need to get them attested from anywhere. This is my understanding :)

snoor1987 said:
For nationals of Pakistan:
Educational certificates and transcripts must be issued by a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority.

does this mean photocopies of education documents attested by notary public or HEC etc ?
please help

Mahamn

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2016
Doc's Request.
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16 May 2016
Med's Request
14-10-2016
Med's Done....
Re-med Done on 1 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017

Alhumdulillah!!!
Got PPR today! :)

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

MA! Congrats Mahamn :)

Mahamn said:
Alhumdulillah!!!

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

Mahamn said:
Alhumdulillah!!!
Congrats Mahamn

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Any news for today? Has anyone even heard about someone getting DMs or PPRs from LVO recently?

Been a while sine we heard any news about june July august applicants here! :'(