+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

naveedali said:
Both of you should prepare your answers as well they can interview you seperately and the answers needs to be same.
Hi naveed.

If some one in interview. Is interview for only applicant or both (applicant + sponsor) ? If both how is possible for sponsor? Mostly sponsor are in Canada.

Thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

maddyd2000 said:
Any idea about how.much time.do.they take to give visa after an interview in islamabad.
Yes i am pregnant and i am the sponsor.
Im.just asking abt the visa so we know how we can plan our travel because i can travel only till my 36th week if they give my husband and child their visas i would like to go and deliver with their support.
Just give the birth in Canada, your child would be Canadian automatically and you won't need a visa or proof of citizenship for the child that way or wait for his docs overseas creating more delays.
Not sure why you want to stay there and giving birth in Pak, thats just creating more hurdles for yourself and more hassle.

Better check with airline beforehand to find out until how many weeks do they allow travel (each is different).
I strongly advise you to get to Canada and have the birth there. Islamabad is notoriously slow even for passport and citizenship services for Canadians. No sane person in their right mind would wanna deal with them (unless absolutely necessary).
Your husband can join you whenever he gets the visa.

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

canvis2006 said:
Just give the birth in Canada, your child would be Canadian automatically and you won't need a visa or proof of citizenship for the child that way or wait for his docs overseas creating more delays.
Not sure why you want to stay there and giving birth in Pak, thats just creating more hurdles for yourself and more hassle.

Better check with airline beforehand to find out until how many weeks do they allow travel (each is different).
I strongly advise you to get to Canada and have the birth there. Islamabad is notoriously slow even for passport and citizenship services for Canadians. No sane person in their right mind would wanna deal with them (unless absolutely necessary).
Your husband can join you whenever he gets the visa.
I do not want to give birth in pakistan but i cannnot travel without my husbands support if he is not given visa in time.i don not have close family in canada i would.need.someone to take care of me after the virth of my child since i have a history or cesarian! That is why i a concerned abt my familys ppr.we want to travel.together and ita going to be hard for me to travel alone .
Secondly thats wht qe are thinking,if my baby is born here we will again have to add him to our list of dependents and apply for his pr(because i am not a naturalized citizen).
I really wish they give us the visa asap after the interview.so i can travel i have chkee with emirates already they are allowing even till 36th week.

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

If i would have some of my close family members living therr or if my mum was able.to travel with me i would have gone by now.my mum is very old and cant travel.
Its impossible for me to go alone.i really want them to give my family their ppr asap so they can support me for my birth there.
Cant i request them ? People here are telling me.they wont listen how can it be a bad impression? I am a citizen and i have the right to give birth to my child in that country!

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

I can not leave my 5 year old son behind alone in pakistan and go for giving birth in canada.
Its like im stuck in between.are you getting my point ?
1,case delayed due to interview
2,already pregnant and want to go to canada but dont have close family there who can support me during delivery.
3,dont know when will husband and son get their ppr after interview
4,will just have 4 weeks after interview cannot travel after my 36th week.
5,i will be stuck if i guve birth in pakistan

TryllZ

Jun 30, 2015

Hi I just have a clarification.

If the wife is educated in Pakistan in Urdu langage, Masters Level, and for her to be sponsored under PR:

1. Will she have to go through IELTS ?
2. Will her evaluation by WES needs be done and that too with translated copies (and has anyone had it approved by CIC) ?

Basically can an urdu speaking wife be allowed to be sponsored by CIC.

Thanks

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

TryllZ said:
Hi I just have a clarification.

If the wife is educated in Pakistan in Urdu langage, Masters Level, and for her to be sponsored under PR:

1. Will she have to go through IELTS ?
2. Will her evaluation by WES needs be done and that too with translated copies (and has anyone had it approved by CIC) ?

Basically can an urdu speaking wife be allowed to be sponsored by CIC.

Thanks
Yes you can sponsor her your wife doesn't need to do IELTS

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

maddyd2000 said:
If i would have some of my close family members living therr or if my mum was able.to travel with me i would have gone by now.my mum is very old and cant travel.
Its impossible for me to go alone.i really want them to give my family their ppr asap so they can support me for my birth there.
Cant i request them ? People here are telling me.they wont listen how can it be a bad impression? I am a citizen and i have the right to give birth to my child in that country!
Email LVO and explain your situation. There is no harm in asking LVO.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

best_67 said:
Hi naveed.

If some one in interview. Is interview for only applicant or both (applicant + sponsor) ? If both how is possible for sponsor? Mostly sponsor are in Canada.

Thanks.
I believe they will ask the sponsor be available for a phone call if needed. Mostly interview is of the applicant

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015

ra03ra said:
Email LVO and explain your situation. There is no harm in asking LVO.
I can ask them after my interview not before right ? Doest anyone generally know how long it takes for the visa to be received after a sucessful interview nobody has been able.to answer that here.

umeusm

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
NOT YET
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
File Transfer...
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
19-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
When God wills it

I have a question I am applying for Quebec immigration for my spouse in the undertaking application it is asking for the date when I became permanent resident and date of becoming a canadian citizen. I entered the date of canadian citizenship but do I need to add date for the permanent resident.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

maddyd2000 said:
I can ask them after my interview not before right ? Doest anyone generally know how long it takes for the visa to be received after a sucessful interview nobody has been able.to answer that here.
it all depends on ur case my sis had interview last month n still waiting for the decision she was told 2 weeks but jts been 3 weeks now someone had interview jan 16 n still waiting he was told 4 weeks jst hope n pray u get urs within a week i knw someone who was requested ppr at the time of interview last yr so it all depends on the visa officer

TryllZ

Jun 30, 2015

ra03ra said:
Yes you can sponsor her your wife doesn't need to do IELTS
Hi, many thanks for the reply.

I am not married but I will be soon.

Another question, if the wife has Bachelors and not masters is she still eligible for PR sponsorship or the wife also has to have a Masters, is it the same for brothers too, will they need to have Masters to come to Canada or Bachelors suffices.

Many Thanks once again..

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

For a Spouse visa, the visa office evaluates only: Is the applicant a genuine spouse of the Sponsor (Canadian PR/Citizen). Education has nothing to do with the spousal sponsorship. (This fact is valid for both male and female applicants)
My suggestion for a spouse visa application. Tell the real story in the application. No one can stop your spouse visa. At max, it will go to the interview queue but Sooner or later you will get the visa.

TryllZ said:
Hi, many thanks for the reply.

I am not married but I will be soon.

Another question, if the wife has Bachelors and not masters is she still eligible for PR sponsorship or the wife also has to have a Masters, is it the same for brothers too, will they need to have Masters to come to Canada or Bachelors suffices.

Many Thanks once again..

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Dear sister,
I understand that: You are a Canadian citizen, you are living with your husband in Pakistan from the day of your marriage, you have a 5 years old kid and you are pregnant. You don't want to travel to Canada without your husband because you have a history of cesarean. Soon you have an interview and Your priority is to travel to Canada at the earliest along your family.

For the interview, my suggestion:
I don't think the visa officer will have concerns about your spousal relationship. Because, you are living with your husband and you have 2 kids in common. (I hope you have your GCMS notes and you know the concerns of the visa officer, if not order the GCMS notes now).
You need to prepare answers for all the questions raised by the visa officer in the GCMS notes.
They might have also asked you to fill and bring the certain forms along when you come for the interview. (Make sure that the forms are filled with the same information that you filled when you submitted your application, avoid discrepancies). I think during the interview they will ask you the same questions that are asked in the forms. Be prepared for all those questions.
In addition to these questions, I think the visa officer will mainly ask you questions regarding your settlement in Canada. You need to convince them that you are planning to move to the Canada. Job search, place to live, school for your 5 years old and all such things (The comprehensive list can be prepared by googling the topic).
Your current focus should be: how to convince the visa officer. Prepare answers to all possible questions so that you get a positive response. Don't worry about the time taken by them, I think we can NOT control that. We should only focus on to convince them for a positive decision.

maddyd2000 said: