Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MKMK6969 said:
no i haven't ordered notes waiting for them- so applied june 23-2016 upfront medical may 2016- this means if i receive it this month so i have till may to travel??
Yes, unless cic asks you to perform a re med in which case you would have 12 months from date of re med done.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

umeusm said:
Application received in Mississauga date: 16 February 2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Montreal
Sponsor approval date:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Upfront medical date: Done
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): No
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): Yes
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): No
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Re-Med request date: N/A
Re-med done date: N/A
Interview date: N/A
Decision Made date: Pending
PPR: Pending
COPR received in post: N/A
Additional docs requested date: N/A
Additional docs requested: N/A
Thank you for providing your information. You mentioned application recieved in mississauga on 17 Feb 2017?? Its 15th Feb right now? Can you clarify? also.. Is your wife with you in Canada or Pakistan?. You specified principle applicant (your wife) is in Montreal can you clarify if that is correct? that would make you an inland applicant instead of regular outland. :).

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

MKMK6969 said:
anyone can knows how long till you can travel after receiving Visa or COPR in spouse case???
On the Visa stamped on top right you will see expiry date that is when you must land by in Canada. You COPR will also have the same date.

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015

Hello friends - wana know where did I make a mistake in ordering GCMS ? I'm a PR and made request and also submitted the concent form

Dear XXXX,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on January 23, 2017 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the family class immigration file concerning XXXYZ.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· Requests made under the Privacy Act require that your spouse be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual present in Canada. Please provide proof that your spouse is entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, a valid temporary residence status document, a permanent residence card, a citizenship card). If not, you may submit an application fee of $5.00 in order for us to process your request under the Access to Information Act.

Payment may be made by cheque or money order made payable to the Receiver General for Canada, or by credit card using the online payment service: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

alex.121 said:
Hello friends - wana know where did I make a mistake in ordering GCMS ? I'm a PR and made request and also submitted the concent form

Dear XXXX,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on January 23, 2017 for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the family class immigration file concerning XXXYZ.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· Requests made under the Privacy Act require that your spouse be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual present in Canada. Please provide proof that your spouse is entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, a valid temporary residence status document, a permanent residence card, a citizenship card). If not, you may submit an application fee of $5.00 in order for us to process your request under the Access to Information Act.

Payment may be made by cheque or money order made payable to the Receiver General for Canada, or by credit card using the online payment service: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
i have no idea about the Privacy Act. my sponsor ordered the notes under Access to Information Act(ATIP).

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

I dont seem the understand the pattern of LVO at the moment. Are the even working on any new files or only working on those to whom they sent add doc requests/re med requests/ files that are on the 12 month mark (jan/feb2016)

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

MM345 said:
I dont seem the understand the pattern of LVO at the moment. Are the even working on any new files or only working on those to whom they sent add doc requests/re med requests/ files that are on the 12 month mark (jan/feb2016)
i guess they're working on old files who are on 12 months mark. but still its a good sign 6 months ho gaye submit kiye hove 6 aur sahe

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

At their current pace, im begining to loose hope of hearing back from them even in 8 months. :(

MM345 said:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

naveedali said:
i guess they're working on old files who are on 12 months mark. but still its a good sign 6 months ho gaye submit kiye hove 6 aur sahe
Looks like the average time of 8.3 months is going to increase to 12 months. :'(

Sonynita

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 november 2015
File Transfer...
29 January 2016
Med's Request
29feb2017
Med's Done....
September 2015
Interview........
20 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
7th feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

Omg another headache I got sms 11am ur passport dispatched but I received tomarro at jalandhar . I had interview 20th jan after 12 days I m just mail for inquirycanadaimigration@international.gc.ca about my file decision . Now I got 5pm mail each 3 uae . Uk and india pcc send to embassy only under 20 days if u don't send ur case rufused wth in ppr letter write on ur file is finalize subm it ur passport god plz help me thx

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Sonynita said:
Omg another headache I got sms 11am ur passport dispatched but I received tomarro at jalandhar . I had interview 20th jan after 12 days I m just mail for inquirycanadaimigration@international.gc.ca about my file decision . Now I got 5pm mail each 3 uae . Uk and india pcc send to embassy only under 20 days if u don't send ur case rufused wth in ppr letter write on ur file is finalize subm it ur passport god plz help me thx
This is Pakistan thread. :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

alex.121 said:

Dear XXXX,

Please follow the link and make your payment. Who ever had ordered the notes from your end, mistakenly requested it for within Canada whereas your file is outside of Canada.

Once you make the payment, the notes are released within few days.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Ya Allah!! Still no news on when our interview is scheduled!! :'(

I'm off for Umrah inshallah so will be offline for a week starting Friday. Will remember everyone in my duas inshallah!

Reactions: AnisaAwais

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

alex.121 said:

Dear XXXX,

u have to select access to information option instead of privacy act n pay the $5 fee