+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

coolguy22

Feb 25, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

coolguy22 said:
Please guys advice.
my spouse done re medical 17 january
29 january i seen the PR side is decision made.
But no other information at all.
Is it is good sign ???
Why i do not get PPR same time they change the status to DM
MM345 Please do tell me how long will take to get Passport request after
Permanent resident status change to DM on 29 jan 2017 alreday.
My question is DM and PPR do come together or how long it will take
to get PPR after DM.
Please tell me i am getting kind of worry about.

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

coolguy22 said:
to get PPR after DM.
As per observation, it takes time but can't say how long.. as it differs for everyone... maybe couple of weeks..

NaveedKhokhar

Jan 30, 2017

Hello Everyone,
I am sponsoring my wife. Mississauga received my application on June 30 2016. My application went to London on August, 23 2016. Today my wife got an e-mail. It is an additional document request. The request is as follows:

1. Additional Photos including Rukhsati ceremony.
2. An attested translation of Urdu Nikah Nama.
3. Proof of communication.
4. Copies of sponsor's passport entry/exit stamps.

A while back, I linked my paper application online. Can someone please help me. Online, it says click on the blue button to upload photos. Does this allow me to upload only one photo? Because I need to upload at least 5-6 photos front and back (names of people appearing). Also, I don't have too much proof of communication. Only what's app. Can I download the chat history somehow? Thanks You Brothers/Sisters

Do you recommend my wife in Pakistan to submit all the requested documents online, or mail them in? What is the address to mail to England? Thanks You

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Your file is at a very important stage. Prepare your answer very carefully.
I think you will be able to upload only one file/picture against each button (option)
1- Put all required pictures along description in a world (ms office) file. Convert it to pdf (Print the file by selecting pdf). This will help you having all pictures in one file. You can upload this pdf file.
2- To download chat history whats app
To backup your chats, go to WhatsApp > Menu Button > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Back Up. To export a copy of the history of an individual chat or group, use the Email chat feature: An email will be composed with your chat history attached as a .txt document.

In case your chat history file is large and it cant be emailed. If you have an iphone you can export your chat to icloud.
NaveedKhokhar said:
Hello Everyone,
I am sponsoring my wife. Mississauga received my application on June 30 2016. My application went to London on August, 23 2016. Today my wife got an e-mail. It is an additional document request. The request is as follows:

A while back, I linked my paper application online. Can someone please help me. Online, it says click on the blue button to upload photos. Does this allow me to upload only one photo? Because I need to upload at least 5-6 photos front and back (names of people appearing). Also, I don't have too much proof of communication. Only what's app. Can I download the chat history somehow? Thanks You Brothers/Sisters

Do you recommend my wife in Pakistan to submit all the requested documents online, or mail them in? What is the address to mail to England? Thanks You

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

coolguy22 said:
to get PPR after DM.
Hi, first of all, Congrats on getting DM. there is nothing to worry at all. The process is different for everyone but mostly you get a DM first and within the next 2 weeks you will get PPR (through email or my cic). dont worry, the process is now almost over for you.

Please let us know what date did your application reached Mississauga so we can have an idea about LVO's working.Would you like to be added to the 2017 spreadsheet? If yes, please fill in the following info/date:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Sponsor approval date:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Upfront medical date:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N)
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N)
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N)
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Re-Med request date:
Re-med done date:
Interview date:
Decision Made date:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Additional docs requested date:
Additional docs requested:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

NaveedKhokhar said:
Hello Everyone,

You can upload all doc in mycic and also you or your spouse should post the additional document requested on LVO's postal address.

Can we please add you to our 2016 spreadaheet?

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

NaveedKhokhar said:
Hello Everyone,

You cannot use just chat history. You will need to provide whatsapp phone screen shots, facebook conversation screen shots, emails and skype call screen shots.

NaveedKhokhar

Jan 30, 2017

Thank You very much my brothers,

The document that I received says, 'the above information must be received in our office within 45 days.' However, I think since my wife has all the rukhsati photos on computer and she also has the attested translation of nikah nama, my wife was thinking of uploading documents on mycic. Is it enough to just upload the documents online, or do I HAVE TO mail them as well since they say 'must be received in our office.'

Thank You Brothers

coolguy22

Feb 25, 2016

NaveedKhokhar said:
Hello Everyone,

Naveed i sponsor my wife in august file transfer to LVO in sept 19
I got additional document request in november 22 2016.
Please collect all document and email to lVO
if you upload it will over the limited space then you have to mail after .
do not wast your time .
My friend upload the file they send him email that it is over the limit
he mail to LVO now his case is delay . since nov 2016 my friend didn't hear anything
I already done remedical and DM on pr side.
just a advise if you accept.

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

Raheel16 said:
Hello,

I have following queries regarding landing, it would be appreciable if i can get prompt and positive reply from you guys especially those who have landed in last 1-2 months.

1. Do i have to fill out B4 form or create a list of detailed items that i'm carrying upon arrival? What's the max limit you can bring, all goods equivalent to $10 000?

2. Furthermore, i was told by someone that i need to take pictures of jewellery items, is it true?

Thanks,
Hi Raheel,

So I just landed a few weeks ago so I am quite fresh with the process of landing so I came accross this forum where someone has shown steps to how to go about it. Here is the link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html

And I also went through the cic landing process site and got some info for that and how to fill the form and they have the updated form on their site. Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/newcomers/before-border.asp

So for my jewelry gold, I took all pictures and went to jewelers got receipts for each and every set if I didn't have their receipts and I listed everything a proper way with serial numbers. And you can carry as much gold as you want there is not limit. And as many stuff you want to bring no limit to it.

Also you can carry maximum 10,000 CAD while flying but if you have more then during your flight you will be given a declaration form where you have declare if you have more than 10k. Make sure you have receipts of bank statement of why you are carrying so much and how did you got it. Like one of my relative he was carrying more but wasn't cash but in a form of a cheque cuz the amount was too big but he declared it when he landed so he wouldn't have a problem when putting it in the bank or something.

When you land at the airport, ( i landed in toronto) I was told to go through immigration, then collect bags and then head for customs to declare my goods and goods to follow. And thats what I did, though the officer didn't really check everything but he schemed through it, it hardly took 2 minutes for the process. But make sure your list is complete sometimes officers do check everything and question if anything is missing.

I hope all of this helps you :)

Good Luck!

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

vkay said:
There is no limit on first time you arrive ... Just make sure to declare whatever you have ..
You will need to show your jewellery otherwise... Incase you are not carrying jewellery during first time landing then have photos to show what and how much you might bring in later ... on cash there is no limit on first time or later... but you will need to show the source of cash, next time you bring it in Canada...
Thanks a lot.

fate said:
Hi Raheel,

So I just landed a few weeks ago so I am quite fresh with the process of landing so I came accross this forum where someone has shown steps to how to go about it. Here is the link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html

And I also went through the cic landing process site and got some info for that and how to fill the form and they have the updated form on their site. Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/newcomers/before-border.asp

So for my jewelry gold, I took all pictures and went to jewelers got receipts for each and every set if I didn't have their receipts and I listed everything a proper way with serial numbers. And you can carry as much gold as you want there is not limit. And as many stuff you want to bring no limit to it.

Also you can carry maximum 10,000 CAD while flying but if you have more then during your flight you will be given a declaration form where you have declare if you have more than 10k. Make sure you have receipts of bank statement of why you are carrying so much and how did you got it. Like one of my relative he was carrying more but wasn't cash but in a form of a cheque cuz the amount was too big but he declared it when he landed so he wouldn't have a problem when putting it in the bank or something.

When you land at the airport, ( i landed in toronto) I was told to go through immigration, then collect bags and then head for customs to declare my goods and goods to follow. And thats what I did, though the officer didn't really check everything but he schemed through it, it hardly took 2 minutes for the process. But make sure your list is complete sometimes officers do check everything and question if anything is missing.

I hope all of this helps you :)

Good Luck!
Thanks a lot for detailed response, much appreciated.

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017

Please help .. I applied for my husband sponsorship on 6th Jan 2018 using old forms however i did not submit the medical upfront . Today i got an email from cic for SA approval .. also on gc key i got a message for a medical request to be submited with in 30 days however when i called the medical center ( the one listed by cic ) they are asking for a ime number ..they emailed me this :
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email,

As per the latest work instructions by Canadian Immigration applicants who fall in Spouse sponsorship category need to apply for visa first and can only have their medical once you receive an IME number.
You are requested to please contact the concern high commission for further information and how you can proceed with your visa application.

Thanks and Regards
IOM Centralized Call Center.
Islamabad.

I dont have a ime number .. my visa office is london .. please let me know what should i do now

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Annee said:
Please help .. I applied for my husband sponsorship on 6th Jan 2018 using old forms however i did not submit the medical upfront . Today i got an email from cic for SA approval .. also on gc key i got a message for a medical request to be submited with in 30 days however when i called the medical center ( the one listed by cic ) they are asking for a ime number ..they emailed me this :
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email,

As per the latest work instructions by Canadian Immigration applicants who fall in Spouse sponsorship category need to apply for visa first and can only have their medical once you receive an IME number.
You are requested to please contact the concern high commission for further information and how you can proceed with your visa application.

Thanks and Regards
IOM Centralized Call Center.
Islamabad.

I dont have a ime number .. my visa office is london .. please let me know what should i do now

Hello. Please see the letter that was sent to you. Maybe it has an IME number.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

coolguy22 said:
Naveed i sponsor my wife in august file transfer to LVO in sept 19
I got additional document request in november 22 2016.
Please collect all document and email to lVO
if you upload it will over the limited space then you have to mail after .
do not wast your time .
My friend upload the file they send him email that it is over the limit
he mail to LVO now his case is delay . since nov 2016 my friend didn't hear anything
I already done remedical and DM on pr side.
just a advise if you accept.
Hi coolguy22,

Would you like to be added to the 2016 spreadsheet? If yes, please fill in the following info/date:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Sponsor approval date:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Upfront medical date:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N)
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N)
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N)
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Re-Med request date: