Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

saskatoonsnip said:
Hello.
I need advice in case my spouse is doing a govt job does she need to provide NOC along with application for PR. Please tell me if there is any kind of problem fro canadian immigration in case spouse is a Govt teacher in Pakistan or India.
Please reply
Your spouse need NOC letter from her department...

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AJSM said:
Hi every one,

Alhamdulilah my nikkah is done on 22 and rukhsati is in February 1st week. My concern is that I have Urdu nikkah nama which has been translated in to English. On my English document the registration date shows as 26 the Jan (the day I got translated) Now when I will apply for marriage certificate the date of issuance will be another. So is it okay, to have different dates on different documents.

Also please verify that have to submit photocopy of Urdu nikkah nama with original english translation or its photocopy.

Thanks.

Yes you defeat need to send urdu nikkah naka. Certified. Or they will ask you. They have been asking everyone for it. A

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ra03ra said:
13 Jan of 2017 or 13 Jan of 2016?
13 jan 2017

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016

canvis2006 said:
These days you can get combined marriage certificate from Nadra office, after registration of the marriage.

Remember to keep certified copy for yourself if you're submitting originals....or get duplicates made for your record as those will be required when renewing Nadra ID, NICOP etc
Thank you for your response. However, I just wanted to inquire that I will also be submitting following document. Please correct If I m wrong.

Urdu Nikkah Nama Copy.
English translation Original or its photocopy.(If not submitting original English translation, then I have to get the certified copy)
Marriage certificate.

Also rukhsati is in Feb, is it ok to apply for marriage certificate prior. Please clarify.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016

Thank you , also I have another query, written above.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

"On my English document the registration date shows as 26 the Jan (the day I got translated)"
If you are talking about point 24 of urdu nikah nama: Shaadi ku deraj register keranay ki tareekh

According to my understanding: It is the date when your nikah was registered or the date on which your Urdu nikah nama was filled.
The English translation copy should have exactly the same dates as of the Urdu nikah naama.

I know some one who was asked to resend the English translated copy of the Nikah Nama. Later from his GCMS notes he discovered that the English copy of the Nikah Nama that he sent along his application package had some incorrect dates.

Ensuring that all copies of Nikah Nama has same dates may avoid un-necessary delays.

AJSM said:
Hi every one,

Alhamdulilah my nikkah is done on 22 and rukhsati is in February 1st week. My concern is that I have Urdu nikkah nama which has been translated in to English. On my English document the registration date shows as 26 the Jan (the day I got translated) Now when I will apply for marriage certificate the date of issuance will be another. So is it okay, to have different dates on different documents.

Also please verify that have to submit photocopy of Urdu nikkah nama with original english translation or its photocopy.

Thanks.

saskatoonsnip

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello.
I need advice in case my spouse is doing a govt job does she need to provide NOC along with application for PR. Please tell me if there is any kind of problem fro canadian immigration in case spouse is a Govt teacher in Pakistan or India.
Please reply

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Considering my experience on this forum. I don't think NOC is required for a PR application.
If someone with firsthand experience comments that would be more appropriate.

I know some people who declared them as Govt employees when they went to apply for a passport at the passport office or for CNIC at NADRA office.
Later at the airport while traveling abroad they were asked for an NOC.

saskatoonsnip said:
Hello.
Please reply

F-Ray

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

saskatoonsnip said:
Hello.
Please reply
the reason of NOC letter is they wanna make sure your spouse is not under investigation of any departmental case or your spouse department know that you are applying for Canadian Visa.

So without any obligation you can leave the country and after you leave the country Canada is not responsible for anything.

Because deparment already issued the NOC letter for your travel or immigration.

However, it depend on the nature of job too for teachers i am not sure but as far any high profile departments are concern they definitely ask for that.

you can submit the case they might gonna ask you later.

read this post

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/suggestion-for-my-wife-govt-job-in-india-t38374.0.html

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

For Employment letter in Canada-------------- i didnot submit any letter of employment , i got Sponsor approval in due time. Sponsor letter of Employment is needed in case there are children included in Sponsorship application (i dont know about new Sponsorship requirement)

For Sponsored SPOUSE NOC------------------ my friend did not submit any NOC from Pakistan, his wife is Govt. Employee in Pakistan. His spouse got her VISA last week.

so it totally depends on Applicant discretion if he/she wana submit anything or not.

best of luck

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Helloooooooo people!

Pleeease let us know if anyone hears from LVO today :)

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ammara86 said:
Re-med done today ...
Re-medical letter and receipt u got from clinic .................. make a PDF and upload on MYCIC

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Ammara86 said:
Re-med done today ...
Thanks for informing, spreadsheet updated. Do let us know when you get DM/PPR. :)

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

can any one have any idea why LVO is slow?
why since last month not much PPR?
What will be the reason