F-Ray

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ra03ra said:
Mccullum is no longer the minister we have a new muslim immigration minister named Hassan. :)
yeah and he is from Somalia. He is a lawyer

but being honest, noting different unless a bill pass in the house of commons everyone has to follow the same path

unless some change will happen in the majority government agreement

Xeesh

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017

MM345 said:
Cant say, did you order notes recently? whats your mycic status.

You mentioned in previous posts, you visa office is not LVO?
over d status back in mid 2106 we were informed dat file is transferred to vancouver, but yesterday my wife called cic help line nd they told her dat d file is in lvo nd is in process nothing more they leaked nd also advised us to email lvo for further querries. Thats y i asked diz question for some help. Further to ur question yes i have applied for gcms notes on 18 jan and still waiting

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

KamranKK said:
Very nice the person is a group admin and he is going for interview. The group admin can't help himself how come he is advising people for sponsorship issue
sound so much funny
I'm assuming you were being sarcastic here?

Couple of thoughts to consider:

- Group admin = manage the group / thread (doesn't have to be an Immigration expert). We should be grateful that these guys volunteer and spend time to keep things together and manage for the benefit of us.

- Getting an interview request has no direct relation to a person being expert or not. Interview call is up to CIC to decide based on everyone's personal situation (scout this forum and you will come across plenty of cases)

We all learn from each other here; its good to appreciate and encourage rather than inducing a wrong perception.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

Hey guys, hopefully everyone is well.

I am a June 2016 applicant. Last month I asked my MP to get an update. She said eligibility is under review and everything else has not started. Nothing about interview or anything.

I asked this past week as well and she gave the same response. Pretty much, they just copy pasted my mycic status where its stated that eligibility is under progress and everything else not started. Either they have not opened my application yet or they might just have the past few days. Anyway, I was wondering whether anyone was put in the interview without them having to ask for addocs. I want to know this because most people first get addocs and if they are still not satisfied then they will be put in the interview. So I would like to know whether there is an addoc request before asking for an interview. I'd like to know this because then I won't have to ask for notes until they send me a addoc request if they are unsatisfied for whatever. Please let me know, thanks.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

KamranKK said:
Very nice the person is a group admin and he is going for interview. The group admin can't help himself how come he is advising people for sponsorship issue
sound so much funny
don't be a moron.

CIC misplaced her nikkah nama, hence the interview. there is nothing she could have done.

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

searing_heat said:
I'm assuming you were being sarcastic here?

Couple of thoughts to consider:

- Group admin = manage the group / thread (doesn't have to be an Immigration expert). We should be grateful that these guys volunteer and spend time to keep things together and manage for the benefit of us.

- Getting an interview request has no direct relation to a person being expert or not. Interview call is up to CIC to decide based on everyone's personal situation (scout this forum and you will come across plenty of cases)

We all learn from each other here; its good to appreciate and encourage rather than inducing a wrong perception.
Totally agreed, we should appreciate and encourage the efforts of all the admins of this group.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

"I was wondering whether anyone was put in the interview without them having to ask for addocs."
Yes, A file can go to the interview queue without an additional doc request.

Red.Rose said:

I am a June 2016 applicant. Last month I asked my MP to get an update. She said eligibility is under review and everything else has not started. Nothing about interview or anything.

I asked this past week as well and she gave the same response. Pretty much, they just copy pasted my mycic status where its stated that eligibility is under progress and everything else not started. Either they have not opened my application yet or they might just have the past few days. Anyway, I was wondering whether anyone was put in the interview without them having to ask for addocs. I want to know this because most people first get addocs and if they are still not satisfied then they will be put in the interview. So I would like to know whether there is an addoc request before asking for an interview. I'd like to know this because then I won't have to ask for notes until they send me a addoc request if they are unsatisfied for whatever. Please let me know, thanks.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

flx2015 said:
don't be a moron.

CIC misplaced her nikkah nama, hence the interview. there is nothing she could have done.
I think he meant the fb group admin who applied 3 yrs back.
Either way, its a mean comment.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Red.Rose said:

If you see the 2015 & 2016 spreadsheet, you can see that those awaiting interviews or those who have had interviews were mostly requested additional documents. However some of them were not and they found out about interview through their notes. I would suggest you to wait for a month or two as i feel LVO is working on a slow pace right now. and a lot of June applicants are in waiting.

Do share with us when you hear from LVO.

KamranKK

Dec 11, 2016

If visa officer disapprove your sponsorship it can't be mistake.
You must not provided proper information or some mistake from your side
visa officer believe on what they see on application. When you call the call center
you provide them explanation they approve. That how happend when we do not
prepare sponsorship application properly according to checklist. Just hurry
and just want to our love one in canada . But real life is not like that they require
some rule and regulation to follow. Visa officer base on what we provide.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

KamranKK said:
If visa officer disapprove your sponsorship it can't be mistake.
You must not provided proper information or some mistake from your side
visa officer believe on what they see on application. When you call the call center
you provide them explanation they approve. That how happend when we do not
prepare sponsorship application properly according to checklist. Just hurry
and just want to our love one in canada . But real life is not like that they require
some rule and regulation to follow. Visa officer base on what we provide.
What is up with all your negative comments???? You are commenting like you know every persons situation better than themselves. Its not funny and its not needed.
Had it been the applicants/sponsors mistake, CIC would not have rectified it.
Dont act like an immigration lawyer/Visa Officer.

KamranKK

Dec 11, 2016

If he is admin and he is not in canada, He don't know anything about canada He have no right to misguide other by advise. The person not in canada and guiding other for visa.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

KamranKK said:
If he is admin and he is not in canada, He don't know anything about canada He have no right to misguide other by advise. The person not in canada and guiding other for visa.
Which person are you talking about, please be clear. I am an admin and we have 3 active admins of the excel spreadsheet Our job is to maintain the excel sheet and when people ask for we help.
Are you an immigration expert, do you have the right to pass judgments like these?

KamranKK

Dec 11, 2016

They always create these stories put a blame on CIC.
CIC misplace their nikah nama what a story. Good to blame CIC.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

KamranKK said:
They always create these stories put a blame on CIC.
CIC misplace their nikah nama what a story. Good to blame CIC.
I dont even want to reply anymore because you are "new" here and everybody knows the story.
If you dont want to read these stories, please dont come or dont comment.
Have a good day