+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SB2015

Nov 6, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi guys Alhumdulillah got passport back with stamp along with copr yesterday...I pray for everyone to get good news soon..best of luck guys....

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

haq ali said:
Hi All
SENIOR MEMBERS
i got interview date on jan 2017 they request documents photos of marriage and post wedding photos with family updated police certifcate medical and pay RPRF with forms like shedule a,imm5406,imm8 and recent visit(if any)
ANY SUGGESTIONS OR WHAT YOU GUYZ THINK
Where is your interview..Islamabad?

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

msalmany said:
Hi Folks, my wife received a message from CIC Case processing centre in Mississauga saying that she needed to resubmit passport size photos to this office. A day later I received a letter in my email saying my sponsorship application was approved and is being transferred to London.

Now i'm confused.... do the updated pictures go to mississauga or London? The letter requesting the photos is from the mississauga office.
Hi,

Look at the letter. If its from Mississauga then it should go to Mississauga. Same thing happened with me. They asked for some forms after my file transferred but they clearly mentioned in the request letter that, the forms should go to Mississauga..

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Hello members,

Anyone faced or facing background security checks delay due to govt job? or job place doesnt matter that much as of number of countries traveled?

Thanks

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

ra03ra said:
Send them CES and label "Urgent" Rana sahib. And tell them you had interview and its been so many days you haven't heard anything. I believe in your case they will respond in 24-28 hours. Good thing is if they are taking this much time, matlub they are seriously considering your case for PPR. Which is a good thing so don't worry Inshallah everything will be fine. Just send CES and label message urgent. Also, you can order notes too just in case if there is a delay. Do both together.
ok thanks brother

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

haq ali said:
Hi All
SENIOR MEMBERS
i got interview date on jan 2017 they request documents photos of marriage and post wedding photos with family updated police certifcate medical and pay RPRF with forms like shedule a,imm5406,imm8 and recent visit(if any)
ANY SUGGESTIONS OR WHAT YOU GUYZ THINK
If there asking you to pay RPRF then that's a good sign. Do you know any reason why they have you in interview list?. Like did you have all the rasums, Nikah, Barat/Rukhsati etc

ahmad shahbaz ahmad

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016

salam to all.
today i received another letter from CIC on gckey linked application

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 000000000. Applicant name:
 RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

please need the guidance of seniors what is this fee. how to pay it. two documents are requested one is my name with id and second is pprf. how to proceed. please need ur guidance.

Ali-raza

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

ahmad shahbaz ahmad said:
salam to all.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 94333723 - Azqa Shahbaz:

 RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

please need the guidance of seniors what is this fee. how to pay it. two documents are requested one is my name with id and second is pprf. how to proceed. please need ur guidance.
the number along with name is the SUBJECT LINE with INITIALS , this is not a document. Second is RPRF ,this is the fee to be paid online ,by credit card by the sponsor , all u v to do is 1. Pay CAD 490 by card, u ll receive a PDF format receipt ,send them the receipt by gckey acount or by mail. That's what I understood from ur letter from cic.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ahmad shahbaz ahmad said:
salam to all.

 94333723 - Azqa Shahbaz:
Please note:

Hi
Please delete ur UCI number against your wife's name, this is highly confidential