18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Aisha8692 said:
Dear all,

a month ago, I received an email from CIC requesting for our communication proofs again since they thought that the last ones were hand-typed(which were actually copy-pasted). I screen shot all the new ones and the old ones and sent it back to them 3 weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it will take to hear back from them. I am scared that now it will take extra long to get my husbands visa since they found something wrong with our application.

Please help me out here. Is this thing common?

Thank you,
Hi aisha,

Please go to the spreadsheet link in my signature. you can use this to estimate the average time taken between add document request and decision made. this will give you an estimate however it varies case to case.

I will suggest you to order GCMS notes to find out what are the VO concerns if any. Also you can check the status through mycic account.

Would you please provide your complete timeline so I can add you to the spreadsheet?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

NSharoon said:
Thank you for adding me in the sheet.
The city is Lahore, and its actually husband not wife.. My mistake..
Please correct it.
Updated. :)

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

F.M said:
Hey guys landed safely in canada.its soooo cold here bdw..the immigration process was clear and easy and i was worried as what is going to happen at the airport but everything was fine they just asked about my husband and my address in canada and told me some imp things..good luck to everyone here esp to my nov dec fellows..will remember evryone in my prayers.

Welcome to Canada! Glad you had a trouble free entry. Plz do remember us in your prayers. :)

msalmany

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016

Salam everyone! I had a question for members regarding photos. I received a message in my CIC account asking that I send photographs as per IMM3999 and Appendix B requirements. I already did this in my oriiginal submission, but I double checked the picture and it looks like its 2mm too wide and 2 mm too long but that is because its a white border. If they had cut the border then the picture otherwise appears fine to me.

1) Did you folks have any white border on the photos or was it printed right to the edge with overall measurement of 50mm x 70mm?
2) I see the option to upload a digital photo has opened up. Should I just upload a digital one or do I also need to send them the printed photo with the stamp on the back again? Looks like file is still in mississauga as the letter was from the mississauga office.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ra03ra said:
I feel like my Dec 23rd due notes are going to be a waste... :'( :'(

Bro i dont think your GCMS will be a waste, just wait

i am sure they are working on your file, its a generic reply and they usually dont bother to reply specifically what is happening on the applicant file. If they reply you specifically they expect to have another CSQ from applicant. So they always reply applicant like they are a step behind what is happening actually. UNLESS they need something urgently or very important.

so be relax and wait for your notes, there will be much for you in notes. Do inform me when you get notes.

chill n cheers :D :D :D

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

F.M said:
Hey guys landed safely in canada.its soooo cold here bdw..the immigration process was clear and easy and i was worried as what is going to happen at the airport but everything was fine they just asked about my husband and my address in canada and told me some imp things..good luck to everyone here esp to my nov dec fellows..will remember evryone in my prayers.
I am also going to bring my family, just wondering what form you filled out to document the goods you are bringing to Canada. Can you send the link please. Thanks

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

msalmany said:
Salam everyone! I had a question for members regarding photos. I received a message in my CIC account asking that I send photographs as per IMM3999 and Appendix B requirements. I already did this in my oriiginal submission, but I double checked the picture and it looks like its 2mm too wide and 2 mm too long but that is because its a white border. If they had cut the border then the picture otherwise appears fine to me.

1) Did you folks have any white border on the photos or was it printed right to the edge with overall measurement of 50mm x 70mm?
2) I see the option to upload a digital photo has opened up. Should I just upload a digital one or do I also need to send them the printed photo with the stamp on the back again? Looks like file is still in mississauga as the letter was from the mississauga office.
Hi,

What date was your application received in Mississauga? Do you want us to add you to the spreadsheet?

Ali-raza

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016

MM345 said:
do you have a lawyer? if yes, then you wont be able to link your application.

Are you entering all details as per instructions?
Yes I have a lawyer, and I m entering full detials except passport details,, what to do now? My spouse know the lawyer ,,,,

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Ali-raza said:
Yes I have a lawyer, and I m entering full detials except passport details,, what to do now? My spouse know the lawyer ,,,,
If you have a lawyer than you wont be able to link your application to the mycic account. Ask the lawyer to link application and tell you what is your status.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Guyssss,

I would be travelling for a week tomorrow onwards, so wont be available on the forum & to update the spreadsheet.

Hoping Landing_PR would be around to do that.

Do send me any spreadsheet update in my inbox, i will do that when i return.

I really hope I come back to loads of goood news (DM/PPR) and activity.

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016

Hi everyone, I want to ask one question the issues which they highlighted in my gcms note which cause of interview if I will provide them clarifications and more pictures and etc so it is possible they will remove me from the que of interview.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Momi123 said:
Hi everyone, I want to ask one question the issues which they highlighted in my gcms note which cause of interview if I will provide them clarifications and more pictures and etc so it is possible they will remove me from the que of interview.
Please also ask this question in the spousal sponsorship questionairre thread in the forum. they are expert in interview cases n will help u

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Momi123 said:
You can try but there is only .01% chance that they will remove from interview queue. I tried everything, I mean I sent them all original documents, communication proof, travel passes etc. Still they didn't remove from interview queue. But I read about one case where they waived it, so you can try. Otherwise Explaining yourself to LVO is like bhens kay agay been bajana.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

MM345 said:
Guyssss,

I would be travelling for a week tomorrow onwards, so wont be available on the forum & to update the spreadsheet.

Hoping Landing_PR would be around to do that.

Do send me any spreadsheet update in my inbox, i will do that when i return.

I really hope I come back to loads of goood news (DM/PPR) and activity.
Yup, I'll be here - sadly. Just unavailable on the weekends so all the requests to be added on the spreadsheet would have to wait.

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

scheherzade said:
You can try but there is only .01% chance that they will remove from interview queue. I tried everything, I mean I sent them all original documents, communication proof, travel passes etc. Still they didn't remove from interview queue. But I read about one case where they waived it, so you can try. Otherwise Explaining yourself to LVO is like bhens kay agay been bajana.
Your process was so quick what have you done? Aug applicant and in Oct decision made.