+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Jul 22, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Assalaam Alaikum Everyone,

Question for you guys:

In IMM 3907E - "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM FOR PAKISTANI NATIONALS" for the following question, do I include my wife's mother's passport which was used by her to travel overseas or don't include it in the number below?

Question: "What is the total number of passports issued to you including your current valid passport"

Thoughts?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

any news?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Matheeno said:
Landing...when you recieved the pfl...did you note the agents name?
Yeah, mine is LFJ-SS. Yours?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

abi989 said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee ($490)

 Client Information: An explanation for the timeframe of 18 months between your marriage and the submission of your application for permanent residence.

 Communication, proof: Please confirm if you have seen your sponsor since their return to Canada in May 2015. Please include passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if you have spent time together since the submission of your application.

 Communication, proof: Evidence of communication with your sponsor before and after your marriage including internet chat records. Please provide documents covering the duration of your relationship.

 Communication, proof: Additional photos showing you together with your sponsor after your marriage.

 Marriage photos: Photos taken throughout the duration of your religious marriage ceremony including photos of Rukhsati.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
You have received an additional document request. Which is different than PFL (which includes sections etc and a response is usually required within 30 days). Please send them everything requested ASAP. The fact that they are asking you for RPRF is a good news as they only request that once the VO is satisfied with your application and wants to proceed with issuing Visa.

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

Assalam o Alaikum.
I got married last month and I am about to apply for my wife's visa. I would highly appreciate if someone would answer the following questions:

1 - In the residency questionnaire for Pakistani Nationals, there is a question which asks "What preparations have you and/or your sponsor made for your move to Canada?". What is a good answer for this?

2 - How many pictures should I be submitting? I have got printed 60+ pictures of me and my wife before (during the engagement period) and after marriage, and of all the marriage events.

3 - In the Sponsored Spouse Questionnaire, there is a question asking "Have you visited your sponsor during the period of the relationship?". I am thinking of stating that in our religion it is not allowed to live together before marriage. but how do i defend about her not visiting me after marriage?

4 - Should my wife submit an upfront medical exam or should we wait for CIC to request for one?

5 - I am attaching the following documents. Do I need to add or remove any of these?
-Birth Certificate (Original)
- Nikkah Nama (Original)
- True Translation of Nikkah Nama (Notarized)
- Marriage Certificate (original)
- FRC (Original)
- Certified Copy of her CNIC
- True Translation of her CNIC (Notarized)
- Original University Degree
- Original University Transcript
- Emails
- Screenshots of call histories on whatsapp
- Receipts of wedding preps and shopping (including hall, caterer, jeweler, clothes etc.)
- Receipts of after wedding shopping and dine-ins
- Certified Copies of Passport

6 - How do i compile the whole application? I will definitely make two envelopes (one for sponsor application and the other for applicant), but how to further categorize the application so that it is easier for the visa office to process and ensures that none of the documents get misplaced or go out of order.

All your help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

Moreover do i really need to send them original university degree and transcript of my wife? or can i send them certified copies?

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Osama_sidd said:
Assalam o Alaikum.
I got married last month and I am about to apply for my wife's visa. I would highly appreciate if someone would answer the following questions:

1 - In the residency questionnaire for Pakistani Nationals, there is a question which asks "What preparations have you and/or your sponsor made for your move to Canada?". What is a good answer for this?

2 - How many pictures should I be submitting? I have got printed 60+ pictures of me and my wife before (during the engagement period) and after marriage, and of all the marriage events.

3 - In the Sponsored Spouse Questionnaire, there is a question asking "Have you visited your sponsor during the period of the relationship?". I am thinking of stating that in our religion it is not allowed to live together before marriage. but how do i defend about her not visiting me after marriage?

4 - Should my wife submit an upfront medical exam or should we wait for CIC to request for one?

5 - I am attaching the following documents. Do I need to add or remove any of these?
-Birth Certificate (Original)
- Nikkah Nama (Original)
- True Translation of Nikkah Nama (Notarized)
- Marriage Certificate (original)
- FRC (Original)
- Certified Copy of her CNIC
- True Translation of her CNIC (Notarized)
- Original University Degree
- Original University Transcript
- Emails
- Screenshots of call histories on whatsapp
- Receipts of wedding preps and shopping (including hall, caterer, jeweler, clothes etc.)
- Receipts of after wedding shopping and dine-ins
- Certified Copies of Passport

6 - How do i compile the whole application? I will definitely make two envelopes (one for sponsor application and the other for applicant), but how to further categorize the application so that it is easier for the visa office to process and ensures that none of the documents get misplaced or go out of order.

All your help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
1. Example: If your wife will continue studying then has she applied to any schools.
Buying a house / furniture for living with your wife.
If she will be working, has she start looking for jobs.

2. There is no fixed about you can submit 50, 80 or 100 so long as your pictures coves the length of all your ceremonies and events after ceremonies where your both together

3. I forgot for this one, you can ask again in this forum I don't remember if this was pre-marriage or post-marriage they are talking about.

4. Upfront is better will speed up your file processing

5. All looks good also can add event cards.

6. There is an index form you get to mark of all the items CIC wants you from. You can arrange it in that order or you can arrange it like Forms, events pictures, travel history, education documents, family documents, etc

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Osama_sidd said:
Moreover do i really need to send them original university degree and transcript of my wife? or can i send them certified copies?
Certified copies are fine.

Shazzz

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ENGLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
AOR Received.
23-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 23-Aug-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016

Why there's only a max limit of 3.5 MB for uploading files through CSE? :O ... What do you do if you have more data? Should I submit multiple enquiries?

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

Shazzz said:
Why there's only a max limit of 3.5 MB for uploading files through CSE? :O ... What do you do if you have more data? Should I submit multiple enquiries?
I thought it is 4MB :eek: My file is 3.9 MB after compressing it a different ways.

Anyways, you have to compress your file. There is several tools online you can use.
Also CIC mentions it here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1213&top=23

I compressed my file from 18MB to 3.9 MB. The pictures quality reduced but still looks fine.
I am going to upload my file as well as send it to them via Mail.

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

Hey guys.. i see you people are talking about uploading chats conversation history. can someone tell me where to upload that and i am assuming this is done once the file moves to the LVO and we get our application number?

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

Osama_sidd said:
Hey guys.. i see you people are talking about uploading chats conversation history. can someone tell me where to upload that and i am assuming this is done once the file moves to the LVO and we get our application number?
If you want to voluntarily submit the chats, you should send it via Case Specific Enquiry, email, or post it by email.
The upload option is available when the immigration officer requests additional doc from you and he will make the upload option available on your MyCIC account.
And yes you should do it a few months after file transfers to LVO.
Did you get request from CIC for additional doc?

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017

khan1001 said:
If you want to voluntarily submit the chats, you should send it via Case Specific Enquiry, email, or post it by email.
The upload option is available when the immigration officer requests additional doc from you and he will make the upload option available on your MyCIC account.
And yes you should do it a few months after file transfers to LVO.
Did you get request from CIC for additional doc?
No i am about to apply for my wife. Just waiting on her passport to come.
I am gathering info so that I have everything beforehand.