Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

searing_heat said:
In addition to answering the question above, kindly add me to the sheet.

Application received in Mississauga: June 14
Sponsor approval: Aug 8
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: PR
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS: Aug 10
Interview:
Decision Made:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Additional docs requested:
Hi,

Added to the Spreadsheet.
Please let us know the date when upfront medical was done.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

ujamil said:
got Re-med request on 15 Nov
Re-med done on 23 Nov

Any idea how long for DM and PPR from this point onward?
Spreadsheet updated.

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016

Landing_PR said:
OK, so you only have 1 shot to respond to the PFL so take caution and prep well before you send your response. When I received my PFL, I contacted my MP who called me ASAP to talk over how to respond. MP confirmed that we need to respond in order to give them the answer LVO was looking for along with provide explanation. I crafted the cover letter along with the proofs and MP looked over it and reviewed it with me. Once it was perfected, MP sent it over internally to the officer. I also sent it via FedEx + CSE + Email. All were received and confirmed by my GCM notes.

My suggestion is to compile everything together, review and make sure all the areas of concern are addressed and then show them to your MP for a final OK.
Furthermore, just to piggyback on what Landing_PR has stated. If you get PFL take it as an opportunity to send even more documentation then is required. You know they will checking and updating your file after those 30 days, so why not send in most recent communication, recent visit proofs, future visit plans, letters from employers and family, more pics etc etc. Basically whatever you can think of to add more credibility to your case.

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016

ujamil said:
Re-med done on 23 Nov

Insha Allah 30 days. Hope you get it by Dec 15 though, cause they gonna go into full holiday season mode after that.

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016

AustinM2016 said:
Guys, whats the best way to let LVO know that you're going to Pakistan to visit your spouse while your application is in process?

Do I just take pics of the boarding passes/tickets and send a CSE?
Sending in "stuff" voluntarily ie without being asked, makes you look over anxious. Makes them suspicious about why you are sending stuff. That is how government officers think. Plus, they are not expecting the stuff you are sending and are not reviewing your file at that time so they don't know what to do with the stuff. They get annoyed when they haven't asked and you send them something. Wouldn't you?

Any real lawyer ie one who is an accredited member of the Law Society will tell you to apply and then NOT DISTURB THEM UNTIL THEY SEND YOU SOMETHING, unless your case goes over normal processing time for Pakistan which is now 10-11 months, Alhamdulillah.

Unless you are like a nikkah only case and are informing them about Rukhsati date/proofs, don't do it.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

searing_heat said:
Quick question. Once you link application on my cic, the date submitted shows as the date it was linked (and not the original application submission date). Is this normal? ECAS shows correct data. Thanks!

All these requests about on-going proof for majority of applicants is concerning. Maybe they are trying to expedite the process and as such came up with strict criteria for processing..
do you get anything as u are also June applicant..........

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

rashid27 said:
Any other time sending in "stuff" voluntarily ie without being asked, makes you look over anxious. Makes them suspicious about why you are sending stuff. That is how government officers think. Plus, they are not expecting the stuff you are sending and are not reviewing your file at that time so they don't know what to do with the stuff. They get annoyed when they haven't asked and you send them something. Wouldn't you?

Any real lawyer ie one who is a member of the Law Society will tell you to apply and then NOT DISTURB THEM UNTIL THEY SEND YOU SOMETHING, unless your case goes over normal processing time for Pakistan which is now 10-11 months, Alhamdulillah.
Ive heard that when spouse visits and you have some proof of relationship/cohabitation it is better to send it off than to receive PFL that your relationship is not genuine. because most of us do not get the holidays to spend a lot of time together or travel when/after the wedding took place.

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016

MM345 said:
Ive heard that when spouse visits and you have some proof of relationship/cohabitation it is better to send it off than to receive PFL that your relationship is not genuine. because most of us do not get the holidays to spend a lot of time together or travel when/after the wedding took place.
PFL is very unusual. The 2 or 3 people receiving them out of hundreds of apps being processed is creating somewhat of a panic situation on the board. The vast majority of the time applicants receive a simple doc request with updated communication, visit proofs, more pics, updated PCC etc etc. Be careful about giving or following advice about something you "heard", not that you are doing it, I know you are just asking.

Personally, I only take advice from credible sources. "A word to the wise is sufficient."

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

rashid27 said:
PFL is very unusual. The 2 or 3 people receiving them out of hundreds of apps being processed is creating somewhat of a panic situation on the board. The vast majority of the time applicants receive a simple doc request with updated communication, visit proofs, more pics, updated PCC etc etc. Be careful about giving or following advice about something you "heard", not that you are doing it, I know you are just asking.

Personally, I only take advice from credible sources. "A word to the wise is sufficient."
+1

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

ujamil said:
Re-med done on 23 Nov

What is your mycic status?

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

rashid27 said:
Sending in "stuff" voluntarily ie without being asked, makes you look over anxious. Makes them suspicious about why you are sending stuff. That is how government officers think. Plus, they are not expecting the stuff you are sending and are not reviewing your file at that time so they don't know what to do with the stuff. They get annoyed when they haven't asked and you send them something. Wouldn't you?

Any real lawyer ie one who is an accredited member of the Law Society will tell you to apply and then NOT DISTURB THEM UNTIL THEY SEND YOU SOMETHING, unless your case goes over normal processing time for Pakistan which is now 10-11 months, Alhamdulillah.

Unless you are like a nikkah only case and are informing them about Rukhsati date/proofs, don't do it.
I dont think this happens for every case.my case was not even touched for about 10 month and all of my other fellow memebers were getting doc request etc.what i did is sent them documents voluntarily and that worked for me they opened my file sent me a re med request and my case is now at background check stage..moreover they replied me that the documents i sent are saved in their system.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

rashid27 said:

No they don't mind people sending stuff voluntarily. I have seen people who were in interview queue but they sent additional proofs voluntarily and CIC waived their interview.

mirza jee

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Toronto,ON

Hello guys....

Jan 2016 applicant here...Got remeical request on 1st Oct 16 , Done on 14 Oct 16 and no hlla gulla yet...Pta nai LVO waaly bhang p kr so gye hn

Any suggestions to contact LVO or should I sleep yet

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

mirza jee said:
Hello guys....

Jan 2016 applicant here...Got remeical request on 1st Oct 16 , Done on 14 Oct 16 and no hlla gulla yet...Pta nai LVO waaly bhang p kr so gye hn

Whats your mycic status?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mirza jee said:
Hello guys....

sendo CSQ directo LVO