File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ra03ra said:
Your MP sounds like a really nice person...if she is doing all that.. ;D..for you
Umm, they all should IMO. It's part of their job and commitment to the tax-payers.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

Just got a call to attend a fundraiser for the Liberals which will have Mark Holland and McCallum there. Guess who's going with their GCM notes? ;D

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

khan1001 said:
Received my GCMS Notes - took 25 days.

Below is concerns of the visa officers. I am just posting it here maybe it will help people who is getting PFL's:

Label Eligibility Office: London Text: Eligibility under review No adverse info in record checks No adverse info in record checks — spo. Clean Pakistani pc dated Apr2016. Gaps in personal history on Schedule. Dependants listed on Family Info Form: none Conclusion: Married 14Feb2016 according to nikkah nama. Nikkah nama provided. Age difference is within acceptable norms. First marriage for both. Description on file states that marriage was arranged. Few photos from wedding provided; they do not support statement that wedding was attended by approx. 200 guests, nor do they demonstrate that all traditional celebrations have been observed, such as the rukhsati. There is an explanation that rukhsati was not celebrated because Spr had to return to Canada where he is residing permanently and that they are planning to celebrate rukhsati when Pa receives her PR visa. This is a concern, because weddings in Pakistan are celebrated among large numbers of guests and without the rukhsati, the marriage is not considered to be complete in the Pakistani culture. IMM5490 states that they have cohabited for 7 days after the wedding which is also unusual given that the rukhsati was not celebrated. Proof of communication and financial support until date of submission of application is on file. For reasons above, evidence on file is not sufficient to satisfy me that relationship is genuine. RH: Please request up to date evidence of communication, financial support, send PF letter (use R2 — marriage, R4), add following paras: I noted that you submitted a very small number of photographs from your wedding and from the time you have spent with your sponsor after your wedding. This raises my concerns regarding the genuineness of your relationship with your sponsor. I noted that you have not submitted evidence that you indeed celebrated the Rukhsati after your marriage. Therefore, it appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Rukhsati after the wedding celebrations, and this is a serious concern regarding the bona fides of your relationship. You have indicated that your wedding reception was attended by a large number of guests. I am aware that an important part of a wedding in Pakistan tradition is that it is celebrated within the wider family and wider community. However, based on the wedding photos you have submitted, it appears your wedding was celebrated among a limited number of guests. This apparent deviation from the cultural norm raises concerns that your wedding may have taken place in order for you to
This is a biggie. You need to think hard before responding. Make sure to take all that they are questioning and justify them with proof. Can you submit more pictures with other guests/relatives? Can you get the Rukhsati done soon and provide VO the evidence (ie. Venue booking, flight tickets. Rukhsati cards etc)?

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

Quick question. Once you link application on my cic, the date submitted shows as the date it was linked (and not the original application submission date). Is this normal? ECAS shows correct data. Thanks!

All these requests about on-going proof for majority of applicants is concerning. Maybe they are trying to expedite the process and as such came up with strict criteria for processing..

Doc123doc

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4th 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015

A quick question,
Is the processing time for a spouse living outside canada 24 month or 12 months?
While checking the processing time, for the subsection 'where are you applying from?' Are we suppose to pick canada or pakistan?

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Landing_PR said:
Just got a call to attend a fundraiser for the Liberals which will have Mark Holland and McCallum there. Guess who's going with their GCM notes? ;D
Where is this????. Please let me know. I am in!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

ra03ra said:
Check your PM

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ra03ra said:
Ra03ra

Waite till 15_december. If you dont get anything then gi for CSE .

I think untill next week you will get something

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ra03ra said:
I am beginning to feel the "CIC Fever" :p. My left mind is forcing me to inquire about my application since everyone is receiving doc requests ???, my right mind is saying "no" wait and see when they send... :p :p. CIC has been sending PFL's like crazy to May/Jun applicants, making me ??? ???..... ;D ;D
Listen your Right mind......

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

searing_heat said:
Quick question. Once you link application on my cic, the date submitted shows as the date it was linked (and not the original application submission date). Is this normal? ECAS shows correct data. Thanks!

All these requests about on-going proof for majority of applicants is concerning. Maybe they are trying to expedite the process and as such came up with strict criteria for processing..
In addition to answering the question above, kindly add me to the sheet.

Application received in Mississauga: June 14
Sponsor approval: Aug 8
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: PR
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Re-Med request:
Re-med done:
Show "In Process" on ECAS: Aug 10
Interview:
Decision Made:
PPR:
COPR received in post:
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore
Additional docs requested:

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

ra03ra said:
how many photographs of the wedding did you send?...and was it in a hall or a house?
Landing_PR said:
This is a biggie. You need to think hard before responding. Make sure to take all that they are questioning and justify them with proof. Can you submit more pictures with other guests/relatives? Can you get the Rukhsati done soon and provide VO the evidence (ie. Venue booking, flight tickets. Rukhsati cards etc)?
It was in a house.
I submitted about 45 Photos showing engagement, Nikah, Mehndi, Reception, and pictures from the trip. I could have sent more but they requested 15-20 in forms. I will tell the officer that.
I am going to send more pictures.
For the number of the guests, I can show them what I have. This time I am going to add more faces. I wish they could accept video recordings so they can see and understand better what's going on.
For the Rukhsati, we are planning to do it in April 2017 of she gets visit visa. I am applying for visit visa for those dates. I can add that as a proof.
My wife doesn't want to do Rukhsati this way and then live alone or go back to parents house after 2 weeks. Neither do I. It's not common in our culture.

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

Landing_PR said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but trying to talk to McCallum at a fundraiser will be of no use. I know because I was at the Liberals fundraiser in Milton a couple of weeks ago when McCallum came by. Some guy tried to talk to him regarding his case (stuck for 2 years or so) during the Q&A session, and they were having none of it. He basically said he can't discuss personal applications here. They were just taking general immigration questions, nothing really useful to us. Although he did say that in the next couple of weeks, they would be "introducing a new system" for family/spousal cases. No idea when and if that has come into effect. He also didn't comment on if that "new system" will be applied to applications already in-process.

So, honestly, I suggest just staying home instead of wasting your time there. You can go and try but I think you'll get the same answer. I can't imagine how frustrated you are, ever since I joined the forum 5 months ago, when I submitted my app, I've been following a lot of cases and for the life of me, can't understand why some cases get stuck.

God help us all. This is such a frustrating phase ???

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

khan1001 said:
It was in a house.
I submitted about 45 Photos showing engagement, Nikah, Mehndi, Reception, and pictures from the trip. I could have sent more but they requested 15-20 in forms. I will tell the officer that.
I am going to send more pictures.
For the number of the guests, I can show them what I have. This time I am going to add more faces. I wish they could accept video recordings so they can see and understand better what's going on.
For the Rukhsati, we are planning to do it in April 2017 of she gets visit visa. I am applying for visit visa for those dates. I can add that as a proof.
My wife doesn't want to do Rukhsati this way and then live alone or go back to parents house after 2 weeks. Neither do I. It's not common in our culture.

Play your wedding video on your computer, and take screenshots. There are your pictures that you want to show them. Good luck!

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

2calgary said:
Ra03ra

Waite till 15_december. If you dont get anything then gi for CSE .

I think untill next week you will get something
I applied a bit later in June on June 28th so yes I am aiming to see what happens until December end. ::) ::). Right now late May/early June people are getting something. Your also on there too. So let us know if you get something. :)

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

2calgary said:
Listen your Right mind......
Rats!.. :-[ :-[.should have read your comment before I sent in my new GCMS notes request right now... ;D I hope this doesn't piss of the VO. Its only the second time i'm requesting notes. :'( :'(