Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ra03ra said:
Guyz quick question. Fooling cause I am probably just overtly concerned ;D

If you send an email to LVO through ldnimmigtation email is that "logged" in as a record for inquiry in your application like GCMS notes or an MP inquiry?
Yes, all of the MP calls/inquiries + CSE's + GCM requests and Calls are logged.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

Matheeno said:
Great response! But as usual evasive and not the answer we are looking for. Our meds expired last last week and we're waiting for a med request. :( should we send one voluntarily? What do you think wmate?
You can't do a voluntary remed. You could however request to book an appointment to avoid delay. You should send a CSE 'reminding' them that your meds have expired. Also, probe your MP to look into this for you since your meds have expired.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Landing_PR said:
Yes, all of the MP calls/inquiries + CSE's + GCM requests and Calls are logged.
I am beginning to feel the "CIC Fever" :p. My left mind is forcing me to inquire about my application since everyone is receiving doc requests ???, my right mind is saying "no" wait and see when they send... :p :p. CIC has been sending PFL's like crazy to May/Jun applicants, making me ??? ???..... ;D ;D

Mahamn

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2016
Doc's Request.
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16 May 2016
Med's Request
14-10-2016
Med's Done....
Re-med Done on 1 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017

Landing_PR said:
What do you mean? What did LVO send to you?
Hey Landing_PR,
I got PFL. :(
They are saying that they are not convinced that our relationship is genuine.
The fact that i only stayed for a week after the wedding is a huge concern to them. I had attached a letter from my employer that said that i could not take time off for that long. Guess that did not help either.
Just very stressed. They have given me 30 days to submit whatever i can to convince them that we actually are married.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Mahamn said:
Hey Landing_PR,
The fact that i only stayed for a week after the wedding is a huge concern to them. I had attached a letter from my employer that said that i could not take time off for that long. Guess that did not help either.
Just very stressed. They have given me 30 days to submit whatever i can to convince them that we actually are married.
how long has it been since you last visited husband?

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa O

Landing_PR said:
I've sent a CSE, but waiting for a response. Do they tell you if you're on the interview list?
my lawyer send them CSE they ask us that they will take my interview but they did not tell me the dates

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

naveedali said:
Cic provide uci for sponsor only not for applicant. Applicant gets his uci when they apply for gcms.
I am 30 Sep applicant and i have received mu UCI on 17 Oct when they asked for add doc.

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Yes that's a scary trend. Even people have send them everything still they are questioning the relationship

ra03ra said:
I am beginning to feel the "CIC Fever" :p. My left mind is forcing me to inquire about my application since everyone is receiving doc requests ???, my right mind is saying "no" wait and see when they send... :p :p. CIC has been sending PFL's like crazy to May/Jun applicants, making me ??? ???..... ;D ;D

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

Mahamn said:
Hey Landing_PR,
OK, so you only have 1 shot to respond to the PFL so take caution and prep well before you send your response. When I received my PFL, I contacted my MP who called me ASAP to talk over how to respond. MP confirmed that we need to respond in order to give them the answer LVO was looking for along with provide explanation. I crafted the cover letter along with the proofs and MP looked over it and reviewed it with me. Once it was perfected, MP sent it over internally to the officer. I also sent it via FedEx + CSE + Email. All were received and confirmed by my GCM notes.

My suggestion is to compile everything together, review and make sure all the areas of concern are addressed and then show them to your MP for a final OK.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

ra03ra said:
There's no harm in inquiring, so inquire :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa

haq ali said:
my lawyer send them CSE they ask us that they will take my interview but they did not tell me the dates
Oh really? I've sent CSE couple of days ago inquiring about the dates. Let's see.

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

Landing_PR said:
You can't do a voluntary remed. You could however request to book an appointment to avoid delay. You should send a CSE 'reminding' them that your meds have expired. Also, probe your MP to look into this for you since your meds have expired.

Argghh. Whats the damn delay. At least update the darn status. Its been in progress since september!!!!

Looks like our application is coming to full year :(

khan1001

May 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
06 May, 2016
Doc's Request.
19 November, 2016
AOR Received.
26 May, 2016
File Transfer...
SA - 30 June, 2016
Med's Request
10 Feb, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - 28 March, 2016. Remedical - 22 Feb, 2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017

Received my GCMS Notes - took 25 days.

Below is concerns of the visa officers. I am just posting it here maybe it will help people who is getting PFL's:

Label Eligibility Office: London Text: Eligibility under review No adverse info in record checks No adverse info in record checks — spo. Clean Pakistani pc dated Apr2016. Gaps in personal history on Schedule. Dependants listed on Family Info Form: none Conclusion: Married 14Feb2016 according to nikkah nama. Nikkah nama provided. Age difference is within acceptable norms. First marriage for both. Description on file states that marriage was arranged. Few photos from wedding provided; they do not support statement that wedding was attended by approx. 200 guests, nor do they demonstrate that all traditional celebrations have been observed, such as the rukhsati. There is an explanation that rukhsati was not celebrated because Spr had to return to Canada where he is residing permanently and that they are planning to celebrate rukhsati when Pa receives her PR visa. This is a concern, because weddings in Pakistan are celebrated among large numbers of guests and without the rukhsati, the marriage is not considered to be complete in the Pakistani culture. IMM5490 states that they have cohabited for 7 days after the wedding which is also unusual given that the rukhsati was not celebrated. Proof of communication and financial support until date of submission of application is on file. For reasons above, evidence on file is not sufficient to satisfy me that relationship is genuine. RH: Please request up to date evidence of communication, financial support, send PF letter (use R2 — marriage, R4), add following paras: I noted that you submitted a very small number of photographs from your wedding and from the time you have spent with your sponsor after your wedding. This raises my concerns regarding the genuineness of your relationship with your sponsor. I noted that you have not submitted evidence that you indeed celebrated the Rukhsati after your marriage. Therefore, it appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Rukhsati after the wedding celebrations, and this is a serious concern regarding the bona fides of your relationship. You have indicated that your wedding reception was attended by a large number of guests. I am aware that an important part of a wedding in Pakistan tradition is that it is celebrated within the wider family and wider community. However, based on the wedding photos you have submitted, it appears your wedding was celebrated among a limited number of guests. This apparent deviation from the cultural norm raises concerns that your wedding may have taken place in order for you to

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Landing_PR said:
OK, so you only have 1 shot to respond to the PFL so take caution and prep well before you send your response. When I received my PFL, I contacted my MP who called me ASAP to talk over how to respond. MP confirmed that we need to respond in order to give them the answer LVO was looking for along with provide explanation. I crafted the cover letter along with the proofs and MP looked over it and reviewed it with me. Once it was perfected, MP sent it over internally to the officer. I also sent it via FedEx + CSE + Email. All were received and confirmed by my GCM notes.

My suggestion is to compile everything together, review and make sure all the areas of concern are addressed and then show them to your MP for a final OK.
Your MP sounds like a really nice person...if she is doing all that.. ;D..for you

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

khan1001 said:
Received my GCMS Notes - took 25 days.

Below is concerns of the visa officers. I am just posting it here maybe it will help people who is getting PFL's:

Label Eligibility Office: London Text: Eligibility under review No adverse info in record checks No adverse info in record checks — spo. Clean Pakistani pc dated Apr2016. Gaps in personal history on Schedule. Dependants listed on Family Info Form: none Conclusion: Married 14Feb2016 according to nikkah nama. Nikkah nama provided. Age difference is within acceptable norms. First marriage for both. Description on file states that marriage was arranged. Few photos from wedding provided; they do not support statement that wedding was attended by approx. 200 guests, nor do they demonstrate that all traditional celebrations have been observed, such as the rukhsati. There is an explanation that rukhsati was not celebrated because Spr had to return to Canada where he is residing permanently and that they are planning to celebrate rukhsati when Pa receives her PR visa. This is a concern, because weddings in Pakistan are celebrated among large numbers of guests and without the rukhsati, the marriage is not considered to be complete in the Pakistani culture. IMM5490 states that they have cohabited for 7 days after the wedding which is also unusual given that the rukhsati was not celebrated. Proof of communication and financial support until date of submission of application is on file. For reasons above, evidence on file is not sufficient to satisfy me that relationship is genuine. RH: Please request up to date evidence of communication, financial support, send PF letter (use R2 — marriage, R4), add following paras: I noted that you submitted a very small number of photographs from your wedding and from the time you have spent with your sponsor after your wedding. This raises my concerns regarding the genuineness of your relationship with your sponsor. I noted that you have not submitted evidence that you indeed celebrated the Rukhsati after your marriage. Therefore, it appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Rukhsati after the wedding celebrations, and this is a serious concern regarding the bona fides of your relationship. You have indicated that your wedding reception was attended by a large number of guests. I am aware that an important part of a wedding in Pakistan tradition is that it is celebrated within the wider family and wider community. However, based on the wedding photos you have submitted, it appears your wedding was celebrated among a limited number of guests. This apparent deviation from the cultural norm raises concerns that your wedding may have taken place in order for you to
how many photographs of the wedding did you send?...and was it in a hall or a house?