Decision Made date:
PPR date:
COPR received date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Additional docs requested:

Ella02

Nov 16, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hey everyone I've been a quiet reader on the forum... I got a doc request today. They want an Urdu Nikah Nama..but we never had an Urdu Nikah Nama we used an English Nikah Nama as I can't read or write Urdu so we just didn't use an Urdu Nikah Nama. How should I reply to my document request?

They also asked for my proof of residency in Canada, are pay stubs from my job okay? As I am living with my parents and don't have a mortgage or any lease agreements. I am a June 1st applicant

mjbibi7

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016

Engr.zohaibahmad said:
Vfs k liay koi appointment leni paray gi ya nahi
.please any one guide me?
Hey, I chatted with an online representative from VFS and this is what they told me:

Please note that in order to transmit your passport applicants are required to visit the Visa Application Center (Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi) to submit their passport. Kindly do bring a letter which you have received in reference to submission of your passport, original passport, 02 passport size photos with white background per applicant and original CNIC along with PKR 1319/-passport transmission service charges that you will pay in cash in our Visa Application Center. Kindly note that the applicant do not needs to book an appointment as it’s a walk- in service from Monday to Friday 9 A:M to 4 P:M. Please find the addresses and further details at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/contact_us.html#islamabad

I have copy/pasted the info above that was provided to me. My husband is going soon InshaAllah so I can't confirm the PKR 1319 rupees part.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Ella02 said:
Hey everyone I've been a quiet reader on the forum... I got a doc request today. They want an Urdu Nikah Nama..but we never had an Urdu Nikah Nama we used an English Nikah Nama as I can't read or write Urdu so we just didn't use an Urdu Nikah Nama. How should I reply to my document request?

They also asked for my proof of residency in Canada, are pay stubs from my job okay? As I am living with my parents and don't have a mortgage or any lease agreements. I am a June 1st applicant
You need to explain your scenario and reasons of using urdu Nikkah Nama.

Can you please share the following details so we can add you to the spreadsheet:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Sponsor approval date:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Upfront medical date:
Re-Med request date:
Re-med done date:
Interview date:
Decision Made date:
PPR date:
COPR received date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Add Docs Req date:
Add docs:

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Ella02 said:

Yeah you will have to explain to them why you didn't go with an Urdu Nikah Nama. As silly this may sound they give the Urdu Nikah Namah a bit more precedence over a "Registered Marriage Certificate" ??? ??? stupid if you ask me ;D

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

ra03ra said:
I know no matter how "away" you are you will be checking for PPR and Inshallah if you get it. No matter how "limited" access you have you will find a way to post on this forum in excitement :p :p :p ;D
LOL 1000%! I want to give you +1! :)

I'm only away until I receive my PPR inshallah ;D

Engr.zohaibahmad

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Sargodha
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19feb2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
25march2016
File Transfer...
6april2016
Med's Request
Upfron medical done 15oct 2016
Med's Done....
Remedical done on 27oct2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
16nov2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nov2016
LANDED..........
Soon inshaAllah

Need urgent help please
On gckey today i receive ppr
There is option for upload picture of pasport so my question is that what should i do may i submit pasport to vfs or uplosd picture on gckey just right now

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018

Vigilant said:
Hi,

I don't think there will be any harm to upload as well.

Thanks.
Hi,

yes i have uploaded the photo as well, at least now i can see PROVIDED status in additional documents required:)

Ash143

Nov 16, 2016

Hello everyone!

I wish I came across this forum before.. if I did I wouldn't have felt so alone and lonely through these 9 almost 10 whole MONTHS!
Long distance is probably the hardest most frustrating thing in this whole entire world. PLEASE DONT GIVE UP OR LOSE HOPE!

Every case is unique and different.

I went to Pakistan in August, and got married on Oct 31st. My flight back was Nov 6th.... what a heartbreaking day it was.
Spent almost a week with my husband hoping to come back and celebrate our birthdays together in Feb!
LIFE definitely gets in the way, its not easy to go back knowing you have things to take care of here!
ANYWAYS... I was referred to a very good consultant who I handed this case to.. just wanted everything to be perfect and didn't
want to take the risk of submitting it myself. Even if a single thing is missing or in completed they return the WHOLE package.

I came back and my husband was still gathering a few of his things..

We received __________ application for permanent residence on January 25, 2016.
We started processing _________ application on March 29, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

"DECISION MADE" appeared beside his name under Permanent Residency (MOST EXCITING MOMENT EVER)
This was updated on 2016-10-25.

I think after seeing DM that's when the frustrating moments get even more intense.. because now you are just waiting for the damn VISA!
THANKFULLY My consultant forwarded an email saying "Congratulations" again BEST MOMENT EVER!
IT WAS THE PPR.. this email was sent today - 2016-11-16.

I will keep you guys updated until he lands here INSHALLAH!

I know that this is the most frustrating thing ever, But always remember the best is yet to come.
Everything will be worth it in the end. Also, I promise those sleepless nights and time difference will feel not so bad once you receive that email!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!

Doc123doc

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4th 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015

I'm just curious, what could be the reason for the hold back of PPRs and DMs for November and December applicants?

How come non of us have heard anything since over a month now?

This is extremely frustrating.

:(

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Congratulations
Ash143 said:
Hello everyone!

I wish I came across this forum before.. if I did I wouldn't have felt so alone and lonely through these 9 almost 10 whole MONTHS!
Long distance is probably the hardest most frustrating thing in this whole entire world. PLEASE DONT GIVE UP OR LOSE HOPE!

I went to Pakistan in August, and got married on Oct 31st. My flight back was Nov 6th.... what a heartbreaking day it was.
Spent almost a week with my husband hoping to come back and celebrate our birthdays together in Feb!
LIFE definitely gets in the way, its not easy to go back knowing you have things to take care of here!
ANYWAYS... I was referred to a very good consultant who I handed this case to.. just wanted everything to be perfect and didn't
want to take the risk of submitting it myself. Even if a single thing is missing or in completed they return the WHOLE package.

"DECISION MADE" appeared beside his name under Permanent Residency (MOST EXCITING MOMENT EVER)

I think after seeing DM that's when the frustrating moments get even more intense.. because now you are just waiting for the damn VISA!
THANKFULLY My consultant forwarded an email saying "Congratulations" again BEST MOMENT EVER!

I know that this is the most frustrating thing ever, But always remember the best is yet to come.
Everything will be worth it in the end. Also, I promise those sleepless nights and time difference will feel not so bad once you receive that email!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Ash143 said:
Hello everyone!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!
Hi, can u plz share ur complete timeline? Thanks.

NSharoon

Oct 25, 2016

srz2016 said:
Congratulations
Hi,
Me going through the same phase and I know how lonely and terrible it gets.
I am happy that the phase is over. Wishing you a happy married life.

Bless ya

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

CanSA said:
what to say to them when I call? and whom is it that I must speak with?

Can senior member please give advice to this matter? whom should I speak with that I want to continue with my application?
and now if we are put in interview que , how long is the que, and how often do interview happen?
do I have to live again with my husband or show that we are living together? evidence of reestablishment?
or is it enough that we both show continued communication
I was thinking to have my husband write a letter also along with my statement that we both want to continue with the relationship but became frustrated with the whole immigration process which has already taken 21 months

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016

mjbibi7 said:
For the Appendix A - updated information chart, fill out the Principle Applicant row & the second row which is spouse/partner.
Aapki (PA) aur aapki wife (Spouse) ki information lihkni hai, InshaAllah.

*If you have children, then the children(s) as well. If not then please leave it blank.*

Good-luck.
Are you speaking from experience or just guessing? Could a member who has submitted Appendix A clear this matter.

From what I understand it just the sponsored individuals who are getting visa issued on Pakistani passport that input names and passport info in Appendix A.