Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
So, now we are almost at the middle of November with no news, when technically, we should've heard something by August. I don't understand why we are delayed. If anyone has any calculations or assumptions, please share with us (Nov/Dec 2015 folks).
I dnt think so at this stage anyone has any clue, I wish someone could answer us. A year of a wait after filing applications and almost 5 months passed after additional doc request, I am really scared. This wait is so painful

angelr

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
NO AOR
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-12-2015
Passport Req..
October 24 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 7 2016
LANDED..........
January 2017

mjbibi7 said:
Assalam o alaikum,

Does PPR come as an "WE NEED AN ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT FROM THE APPLICANT" because I already got DM.

Step one is: STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform London immediately at the email address above:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse; ETC

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
 Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at:
www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp
 Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s). ETC

STEP 3: Prepare your documents

STEP 4: submit your documents
Congrats this is PPR - you need to send the passport for visa

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

barkatain said:
I dnt think so at this stage anyone has any clue, I wish someone could answer us. A year of a wait after filing applications and almost 5 months passed after additional doc request, I am really scared. This wait is so painful
I've started reading up on interview preps and questions :'(

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Landing_PR said:
I've started reading up on interview preps and questions :'(
But they show no sign of interview. I mean this SILENCE is so not understandable. May be my case was not straight forward but is it too twisted that it takes so long for them??? I heard gone is the time when applications took year. But now in my case it proved wrong, so as other nov applicants still waiting

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

barkatain said:
But they show no sign of interview. I mean this SILENCE is so not understandable. May be my case was not straight forward but is it too twisted that it takes so long for them??? I heard gone is the time when applications took year. But now in my case it proved wrong, so as other nov applicants still waiting
I know there are no signs of interview, however, I don't understand the silence. That's why I'm prepping myself. I rather get interviewed to keep things moving instead of being stuck with silence.

Also, it's not only your case, it seems like majority of Nov/Dec are waiting which is super unusual! We would see one or two stuck in limbo not practically entire months' applicants! ???

wazim87

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2015
Doc's Request.
upfront - 22/09/15
AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015

Landing_PR said:
I know there are no signs of interview, however, I don't understand the silence. That's why I'm prepping myself. I rather get interviewed to keep things moving instead of being stuck with silence.

Also, it's not only your case, it seems like majority of Nov/Dec are waiting which is super unusual! We would see one or two stuck in limbo not practically entire months' applicants! ???
How about CSE? Has that given any info. It's highly unusual. Already Nov/Dec files were opened very late and now this. InshAllah your wait ends soon.

resilient

Aug 20, 2016

naveedali said:
A: Just send Birth certificate don't pay attention on household registries etc If you're sponsoring your kids along with wife than attach FRC as well.
B: Yes you can send certified copies of educational documents, you can send Black & White as well but certified from Notary Public.
C: If you're married in Pakistan than just send Original NIkah namma plus translation of Nikah Namma along with CNIC and Birth certificate of Applicant.
Thanks Naveed Bro. I appreciate your help.

Wssalam

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:

it just looks that way on the spreadsheet. we'll get more pending applicants for early 2016 coming out of the woodwork in the next few months.

and you do not want to get interviewed; our visa office is notorious for taking months just to schedule interviews :(. let's hope your GCMS notes yield something positive.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

barkatain said:
if background checks haven't begun, then having "review required" entered under eligibility is one possible cause for delay. sometimes they'll put a file away for further review without even asking the applicant for additional documents or communicating their concerns.

having your file put away for further review doesn't necessarily lead to an interview, but it does increase the likelihood of that happening. best thing to do during this time is to order GCMS notes and read the VO's comments on why they're holding you back.

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015

AustinM2016 said:
Go here:

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/esrvc-srvce/tx/ndvdls/prffncmsttmnt-eng.html

Both should be fine. I ordered it through the phone (the automated system) and never received it even after waiting 2 weeks. So I called CRA directly and she sent me my option C again, and I finally received it in a week.

With everything the point is to follow up. Follow up. Do you due diligence.

When I submitted my application, I sent both my 2014 & 2015 Notice of Assessment AND the 2015 option C. Just in case, it might not be needed but I sent it anyway..
Thanks for relying back.
Can you tell me the number whom Should i call . I called the automated system, I think they have Wrong Postal Code,

I called the other number 800-959-8281 . But the line is busy, I tried several time

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
it just looks that way on the spreadsheet. we'll get more pending applicants for early 2016 coming out of the woodwork in the next few months.

and you do not want to get interviewed; our visa office is notorious for taking months just to schedule interviews :(. let's hope your GCMS notes yield something positive.
Agreed. I do not want or wish to be interviewed. However, I really don't want to be stuck in the LVO 'purgatory' for months to come :-\

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Landing_PR said:
Agreed. I do not want or wish to be interviewed. However, I really don't want to be stuck in the LVO 'purgatory' for months to come :-\
I don't think your going to be interviewed. I will be surprised. I think its just the visa officer that's slow and are they are waiting on something. I think your notes will give you a very clear indication of what the delay is. And, since it all Nov/Dec it seems just a general delay. But, yes its frustrating I know. Inshallah it will soon be over

pejafor3

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016

Landing_PR said:
Tell me about it, as soon as December comes, government officials will slow down even more (myself included).

Do you know if its worth sending a CSE to get a re-med request? Has that ever worked?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

ra03ra said:
I don't think your going to be interviewed. I will be surprised. I think its just the visa officer that's slow and are they are waiting on something. I think your notes will give you a very clear indication of what the delay is. And, since it all Nov/Dec it seems just a general delay. But, yes its frustrating I know. Inshallah it will soon be over
I've been surprised by LVO by getting a PFL. I wouldn't be surprised more if I'm on the list. But I'm hoping for a better news inshallah. Just waiting for my notes by the end of the week inshallah.

pejafor3 said:
Tell me about it, as soon as December comes, government officials will slow down even more (myself included).

Do you know if its worth sending a CSE to get a re-med request? Has that ever worked?
No, it won't work. Since I already tried that last week lol.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Landing_PR said:
I've been surprised by LVO by getting a PFL. I wouldn't be surprised more if I'm on the list. But I'm hoping for a better news inshallah. Just waiting for my notes by the end of the week inshallah.
Email ATIP and ask them if your notes are available. Last time I waited for 28 days and inquired, only to realize they had run my GCMS report just 10 days after my request ???. If its available they will send it to you today. :)