Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

naveedali said:
Who told u that they only have 186 employees?
correction: 186 FTEs (full time equivalents). one FTE does not necessarily equate to one employee.

source is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/rpp/2015-2016/

fareeha.hassaan2

Jul 18, 2016

flx2015 said:
correction: 186 FTEs (full time equivalents). one FTE does not necessarily equate to one employee.

Hey flx2015 i am a 16 may applicant.. what do u think are my chances.. when do u think i am gonna hear from LVO :( :-[?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

flx2015 said:

For 2016-17 its going to be 181 LOOOOL They increased the number of applications and decreasing the staff. Vote le k Nawaz Sharif wala he kam kar rahay hain

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Join our Facebook group for Spousal Applications https://www.facebook.com/groups/186911295081562/

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

Wow so May 2016 applicants are being sent doc requests now, and we're only into 1st week of November :eek: LVO is sifting through applications at lightning speed haha. I hope all the applicants waiting before are cleared up as quick as possible. I don't understand how LVO is working on our applications..they seem to be all over the place.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

fareeha.hassaan2 said:
Hey flx2015 i am a 16 may applicant.. what do u think are my chances.. when do u think i am gonna hear from LVO :( :-[?
anywhere between 6 to 9 months since you filed your application.

AustinM2016 said:
Wow so May 2016 applicants are being sent doc requests now, and we're only into 1st week of November :eek: LVO is sifting through applications at lightning speed haha. I hope all the applicants waiting before are cleared up as quick as possible. I don't understand how LVO is working on our applications..they seem to be all over the place.
i can't figure it out either. there's quite a few applicants from november and december who are still waiting to hear from LVO.

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

flx2015 said:
to all the november and december applicants still waiting to hear back, have any of you ordered your GCMS notes recently? if not, i would suggest ordering them as soon as possible.
Im actually thinking to send a case specific enquiry. Wake up Mr.BS. Gently remind them my meds expire soon. And if there are any follow up documents required.
What do you suggest flx?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Matheeno said:
Im actually thinking to send a case specific enquiry. Wake up Mr.BS. Gently remind them my meds expire soon. And if there are any follow up documents required.
What do you suggest flx?
i'd suggest the same.

i've known a few cases with expiring meds that saw activity after the applicant or sponsor sent the VO an email/CSE mentioning that their meds were expiring. no way to tell whether these were just coincidences, but it's definitely worth a try.

sajid shehzaad

Star Member
May 16, 2016

Hi everyone i recieved my orignal documents back today at my sponosr address in Canada.... can anyone tell wat will be next

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

I got my application number in that email and it said i could access info about my file.online as well. But when I put the file number and all the details, it says we are unable to locate ur file.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening and How can I access my file online?

ahmad shahbaz ahmad

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016

salam alaikum to all. i am 23 march 2016 applicant. gckey status showing eligibility review and background check in progress since last three weeks. how and when :( i can get further updates or response from LVO about my file.

KHANAFRIDI

Nov 2, 2016

MM345 said:
Many congrats, spreadsheet updated. :)
Can you tell me that how much time it takes completely on spouse sponser from london for pakistan and if i go on work visa to dubai then can i apply from abudhabi office and how much time that takes.

Thanks

KHANAFRIDI

Nov 2, 2016

Can any body tell me that can i apply for spouse case from abudhabi office on sponser if i am working at abudhabi and i am from Pakistan. My case will be processed at london office as usually or abudhabi need sugestion and how much time it will take.

THANKS
ARIF

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

KHANAFRIDI said:
Can any body tell me that can i apply for spouse case from abudhabi office on sponser if i am working at abudhabi and i am from Pakistan. My case will be processed at london office as usually or abudhabi need sugestion and how much time it will take.

THANKS
ARIF
Yes you can apply from Dubai if you get a valid resident visa. However, be aware that You'll have to reside in UAE and wait for 1 full year before you can be eligible to apply from Dubai as per CIC's rules. We applied from Dubai hoping for faster processing and honestly, I would not recommend it to ANY soul after our BAD experience so far bcz of two primary reasons:

1. Processing time:
Processing time for Pakistan is 24 months and for UAE it's 14 months. but as you'll have to wait for 1 year so add 12 months to the UAE's processing time of 14 months. so total processing time from Dubai will be 26 months ??? Also the 1 year time starts when you get stamped visa and time spent on visit visa do not apply. I am not even sure if UAE's time will apply on us as Pakistanis' applications are processed at London visa office and not at ABu Dhabi unfortunately.

2. Costs and struggle associated with application preparation:
Getting stuff done in Dubai is a costly uphill battle. I was asked to pay 2500-5000 Dirhams per document 4 getting documents notarized. Medical Fees, document translations, Police clearance certificate, making certified copies and fees 4 sending documents to Canada and London is two to three times higher compared to Pakistan. In general, people here are uncooperative, rude, unprofessional and finding legit resources is very difficult. If we knew all that we would hv never filed our application from here.

On top of that it is an added struggle for CIC as they will have to do background check from Pakistan and UAE. Staff in UAE embassy just don't want to do anything and give you hell of a run around 4 the simplest things. Getting Permanent residence photos was a nightmare. I got our UAE visa's done here under my husband's sponsorship and it was too stressful/tiring/lengthy.

I hope our bad experience and struggle stays as an exception and you get yours done smoothly. I have not come across any expat who is happy with UAE's procedures.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

TORONTO134 said:
Yes you can apply from Dubai if you get a valid resident visa. However, be aware that You'll have to reside in UAE and wait for 1 full year before you can be eligible to apply from Dubai as per CIC's rules. We applied from Dubai hoping for faster processing and honestly, I would not recommend it to ANY soul after our BAD experience so far bcz of two primary reasons:

1. Processing time:
Processing time for Pakistan is 24 months and for UAE it's 14 months. but as you'll have to wait for 1 year so add 12 months to the UAE's processing time of 14 months. so total processing time from Dubai will be 26 months ??? Also the 1 year time starts when you get stamped visa and time spent on visit visa do not apply. I am not even sure if UAE's time will apply on us as Pakistanis' applications are processed at London visa office and not at ABu Dhabi unfortunately.

2. Costs and struggle associated with application preparation:
Getting stuff done in Dubai is a costly uphill battle. I was asked to pay 2500-5000 Dirhams per document 4 getting documents notarized. Medical Fees, document translations, Police clearance certificate, making certified copies and fees 4 sending documents to Canada and London is two to three times higher compared to Pakistan. In general, people here are uncooperative, rude, unprofessional and finding legit resources is very difficult. If we knew all that we would hv never filed our application from here.

On top of that it is an added struggle for CIC as they will have to do background check from Pakistan and UAE. Staff in UAE embassy just don't want to do anything and give you hell of a run around 4 the simplest things. Getting Permanent residence photos was a nightmare. I got our UAE visa's done here under my husband's sponsorship and it was too stressful/tiring/lengthy.

I hope our bad experience and struggle stays as an exception and you get yours done smoothly. I have not come across any expat who is happy with UAE's procedures.
Both Pakistan and UAE times doesn't apply to us :D We come under UK time