+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rummaan17

Nov 29, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Yes NaveedAli, she is in Pakistan and I am in Kuwait. I am Citizen and I response her. How to get her bank account from Canada?. What you mean to get her job letter?

Can you clarify

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

rummaan17 said:
Yes NaveedAli, she is in Pakistan and I am in Kuwait. I am Citizen and I response her. How to get her bank account from Canada?. What you mean to get her job letter?

Can you clarify
Ok so intent to return mean that you and your wife will move to canada when she gets her PR. I thought your wife is your sponsor sorry about that. Now what u have to do is to get a job offer letter from canada or university offer letter from canada for the next intake which will prove that you really want to move back to canada once your wife gets PR. They are asking for proofs because many people don't really move to canada after PR and would go to canada just for child benefits or health care etc. If you're working in kuwait you can also show them a letter from your current job that you will leave this job after xxx date. Ypu can also show them your bank account in canada and any house mortguage or lease. Citizens can sponsor spouse while living outside canada but they have to prove that they will return to canada once the spouse gets PR.

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

Hi all,

I'm really pleased to report that my wife received her PPR on Oct 21st. We applied on Feb 26, 2016. They didn't ask for any additional docs/Remed. Looks like we flew right through! :) Could someone please update the spreadsheet?

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

wowww, congratulations

s.and.s said:
Hi all,

I'm really pleased to report that my wife received her PPR on Oct 21st. We applied on Feb 26, 2016. They didn't ask for any additional docs/Remed. Looks like we flew right through! :) Could someone please update the spreadsheet?

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

s.and.s said:
Hi all,

Congratulations s.and.s that is great news. ;D ;D Keep us all in your prayers please. :)

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

s.and.s said:
Hi all,

Your a straight forward case you applied late February and received it in October only 8 months. :p :p Did you use a representative or applied yourself?.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

ra03ra, 7-8 months is the normal average for LVO if there are no doc/remed requests. late 2015 applicants were delayed by about 2 months because the VO slowed down over the summer for some unknown reason.

s.and.s, congrats! please share the following info so we can add you to the spreadsheet.

Application received in Mississauga: Feb 26, 2016
Sponsor approval:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Decision Made: 21-Oct
PPR: 21-Oct
Location of Principal Applicant (city):

smartcanadian

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016

Hey quick question. How important is it to write or show rukhsati. We did not do amy cermeony such as rukhsati but had a big reception with receipts and then we went to honeymoon out of country and have documented a lot of proof. Should this be enough? Or word rukhsati and cermeony is important?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

naveedali said:
If your husband is sponsoring you than u don't need to change name on your CNiC. Also no need for family registration certificate if its only u and no children.
If it's the opposite. I meant by that I will be sponsoring my husband and he lives in Pakistan than how much it's important.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

mish said:
If it's the opposite. I meant by that I will be sponsoring my husband and he lives in Pakistan than how much it's important.
People sponsor without even changing names and get ppr

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

naveedali said:
People sponsor without even changing names and get ppr
Thanks Naveed, I really appreciate. +1

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

smartcanadian said:
Hey quick question. How important is it to write or show rukhsati. We did not do amy cermeony such as rukhsati but had a big reception with receipts and then we went to honeymoon out of country and have documented a lot of proof. Should this be enough? Or word rukhsati and cermeony is important?
the importance of rukhsati varies for each case. they're more likely to put emphasis on rukhsati for newly weds who haven't lived together for too long or visited each other often. however, there are various other factors that also come into play, so there really isn't a black and white answer for this.

if you did rukhsati, then sure, go ahead and write it down. if you didn't, then focus instead on your reception and honeymoon. just don't misrepresent facts or you'll be in world of pain.

smartcanadian

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016

flx2015 said:
the importance of rukhsati varies for each case. they're more likely to put emphasis on rukhsati for newly weds who haven't lived together for too long or visited each other often. however, there are various other factors that also come into play, so there really isn't a black and white answer for this.

if you did rukhsati, then sure, go ahead and write it down. if you didn't, then focus instead on your reception and honeymoon. just don't misrepresent facts or you'll be in world of pain.
Thanks I have submitted application last month and did not mention rukhsati, but gave detailed proof of wedding, cermonies, honeymoon etc. And included all receipts etc. Just no crying and sad scene was written in narration or any photos taken like that.

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

flx2015 said:
ra03ra, 7-8 months is the normal average for LVO if there are no doc/remed requests. late 2015 applicants were delayed by about 2 months because the VO slowed down over the summer for some unknown reason.

s.and.s, congrats! please share the following info so we can add you to the spreadsheet.

Sponsor approval:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Show "In Process" on ECAS:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Thank you all! And congratulations to you as well flx2015. I'm really happy for you, knowing all the help and support you've offered to everyone over the last few months.

Here are my details:

Sponsor approval: Mar 25, 2016
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Show "In Process" on ECAS: 19 Apr, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi

On a related note, does anyone know when they will return our original documents, and which address they will be returned to?

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

ra03ra said:
Your a straight forward case you applied late February and received it in October only 8 months. :p :p Did you use a representative or applied yourself?.
We applied on our own, and yes ours was what should be considered a 'straightforward' case.

I also rattled a lot of cages; wrote to everyone from my MP to Minister McCallum/PM Trudeau, and media outlets. Interestingly, a member from the Minister's office actually responded to my letter (albeit 3 months late) - and we got the PPR the very next day.