16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

what does it say in the permanent residence side?

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

flx2015 said:
what does it say in the permanent residence side?
Permanent Residence Application Status
We received ****** application for permanent residence on September 15, 2016.
We started processing ********* application on October 18, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

4 all who have been requesting information about uploading documents through mycic, plz note that i couldn't figure out the process 4 adding screenshots here :( But here is how I access it.

1. I login to mycic account using GCkey.

2. Under "View my submitted applications or profiles", I open up the "check status and messages" which opens up another webpage showing "Application/profile details".

3. There are two sections on this page. first is the table showing status of application and second shows "Application Messages". Application messages section shows all the correspondence/letters I have received from CPC requesting documents etc.

4. Right below the second section, There' is a button "View submitted application". I click on that and it leads to another page that shows "Documents submitted by the client" section.

5. In "Documents submitted by the client" table, there appears different slots 4 uploading the additional documents that CPC requests.

6. I scan the documents and upload them in their designated spots. After they are successfully uploaded, a "Transmit" button appears on bottom of the page and hitting that sends your documents to IRCC database as soon as you electronically sign the "declaration".

7. The process ends with a "congratulations" screen which confirms that your documents have been successfully delivered to CPC's database.

Its worth mentioning that if later VO requests additional documents, you'll need to follow the same process and you'll see that additional slots will appear in the same table 4 uploading new documents ;D ;D ;D It's pretty cool and easy process.

Hope the information is helpful :D

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

best_67 said:
Permanent Residence Application Status
We received ****** application for permanent residence on September 15, 2016.
We started processing ********* application on October 18, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
Its same for everyone. They update it after few days of SA.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

TORONTO134 said:
4 all who have been requesting information about uploading documents through mycic, plz note that i couldn't figure out the process 4 adding screenshots here :( But here is how I access it.

2. Under "View my submitted applications or profiles", I open up the "check status and messages" which opens up another webpage showing "Application/profile details".

3. There are two sections on this page. first is the table showing status of application and second shows "Application Messages". Application messages section shows all the correspondence/letters I have received from CPC requesting documents etc.

4. Right below the second section, There' is a button "View submitted application". I click on that and it leads to another page that shows "Documents submitted by the client" section.

5. In "Documents submitted by the client" table, there appears different slots 4 uploading the additional documents that CPC requests.

6. I scan the documents and upload them in their designated spots. After they are successfully uploaded, a "Transmit" button appears on bottom of the page and hitting that sends your documents to IRCC database as soon as you electronically sign the "declaration".

7. The process ends with a "congratulations" screen which confirms that your documents have been successfully delivered to CPC's database.

Its worth mentioning that if later VO requests additional documents, you'll need to follow the same process and you'll see that additional slots will appear in the same table 4 uploading new documents ;D ;D ;D It's pretty cool and easy process.

Hi, thank you for the step by step explanation.
What i have gathered from this is that if you are sent a doc request by CIC, then only u can upload the docs using this method. If u want to send voluntary docs, there appears no buttons/field to upload them.

In supporting documents table, there is nothing where u can upload docs. While under Optional documents table, it is written "There are no required documents for this Online Application."

So i guess for voluntary submission of docs, web form is the place to go.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

best_67 said:
thank you. Its scary. We got email on 05 oct 16 and on Ecas it shows date as on 20 oct 16.
Its the same of all sep applicants. got SA on 27th sep, however ECAS says the started working on 17th Sep.
Worry not.

You are not on the spreadsheet?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Following people, please let us know the dates u received your COPR:

1) Abeera
2) CofRed
3) fniazi4u
4) ABCAN101
5) nf01
6) Random

nf01

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016

MM345 said:
Following people, please let us know the dates u received your COPR:

1) Abeera
2) CofRed
3) fniazi4u
4) ABCAN101
5) nf01
6) Random
Still waiting for mine

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Can any one do the favor and paste here the link of "goods accompanying & goods to follow (B4 & B4a) " informative and authentic thread?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

TORONTO134 said:

I think this option is available for the applications who got Additional docs request only..............

other in my case i am not asked for any document so i cannot upload any documents as there is no option for uploading.

am i right?

tanks

rummaan17

Nov 29, 2015

Hi All,
I applied for Family sponsorship outside Canada for my spouse.
Application Received 4th March
Started Processing 1st April
SPONSORSHIP APPROVED
File Transferred to LVO April 21st

20th October, 2016 Got mail to provide additional document as they have concerns regarding my intent to settle in Canada and since I have dont RUKHSATI . They have serious concerns on it.
Asked to provide documents how i maintained communication, additional photographs .

I have to respond in 30days otherwise decision would be made on documents they have which might result in rejection.

Anybody have similar experience and if can share will be helpful.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

rummaan17 said:
Hi All,
I applied for Family sponsorship outside Canada for my spouse.
Application Received 4th March
Started Processing 1st April
SPONSORSHIP APPROVED
File Transferred to LVO April 21st

20th October, 2016 Got mail to provide additional document as they have concerns regarding my intent to settle in Canada and since I have dont RUKHSATI . They have serious concerns on it.
Asked to provide documents how i maintained communication, additional photographs .

I have to respond in 30days otherwise decision would be made on documents they have which might result in rejection.

Anybody have similar experience and if can share will be helpful.
Best thing is to do rukhsati as soon as possible. Otherwise explain to them that why the rukhsati was not done earlier. If you're planning to do Rukhsati later on than tell them that you're planning to rukhsati on following dates. Also book marriage hall etc and send them receipts.

rummaan17

Nov 29, 2015

Dear NaveedAli,
I have already told them my plan that i would conduct it on May, 2017. I am just uncertain as how to show them intent of moving to Canada.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

rummaan17 said:
Dear NaveedAli,
I have already told them my plan that i would conduct it on May, 2017. I am just uncertain as how to show them intent of moving to Canada.
Your wife is living in Pakistan? If yes than get a job letter or university letter from Canada. Also tell them about her bank account in Canada.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

HRK said:
Can any one do the favor and paste here the link of "goods accompanying & goods to follow (B4 & B4a) " informative and authentic thread?
here you go HRK: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html

i think this is a little outdated so i'll try to find a more recent link if possible.