+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
not unless you can prove to them that you intend to return to canada once your wife becomes PR. there'll also be a very high likelyhood that the visa officer will ask you for proof of intent to return at some point in time, unless you have already provided that.
what proof can I provide of my self returning Canada?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

thechampion said:
what proof can I provide of my self returning Canada?
Any future job offers that you may be returning to;
Or you may be applying to various jobs in Canada;
If you still have family that lives in Canada;
You may have bank accounts in Canada;
Any property you have in Canada (e.g. rental agreements or mortgages)

one or two of the above will not be sufficient. i recommend that you include a combination of the documents above, plus whatever else you could think of. the idea is to prove to the VO that you intend on moving to canada once your wife is a PR.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Yea iv noticed all aug and sept begining peeps have gotten in process today... even those who donot belong LVO... i dont get it why is mines missing.. maybe by monday.. il cross the 1 nov line and then make a call God forbid if need be :/

ra03ra said:
I would wait till October end and then send a case specific inquiry to LVO. It could also be they have received it but haven't updated ECAS. :)

Bushrazaheer

Dec 1, 2015

Bushrazaheer said:
today I got remedical request and interview schedule . Now I need appointment for remed . Can someone guide me k appointment ki email k saath aur kya send kerna hay plz guide me
senior members please guide :-[

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Mine was filed after 5 months... chalo bhai chalo aik aur tension tayyar.. :(
my husband lived with me for 3 weeks

HRK said:
My application was filed 6 months after marriage..
And my husband lived only 2 weeks ..

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Bushrazaheer said:
Can anyone please guide this member. I would love answer your question but I am not sure when it comes to remedical request. So seniors if you can guide her will be help full. Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Bushrazaheer said:
when you get a remedical request, call or email IOM to schedule an appointment at at canmedpk@iom.int or +92 (051)111-466-472. you do not need to send them anything at this point.

when it's time for your appointment, you must take the following with you:
1. the medical form that was emailed to you by LVO (IMM 1017E)
2. your passport
3. your CNIC

once your medical has been completed, the physician's office will give you a receipt and then email your results directly to LVO. no action is required on your part.

Bushrazaheer

Dec 1, 2015

flx2015 said:
when you get a remedical request, call or email IOM to schedule an appointment at at canmedpk@iom.int or +92 (051)111-466-472. you do not need to send them anything at this point.

when it's time for your appointment, you must take the following with you:
1. the medical form that was emailed to you by LVO (IMM 1017E)
2. your passport
3. your CNIC

once your medical has been completed, the physician's office will give you a receipt and then email your results directly to LVO. no action is required on your part.
thanks a lot God bless you :)

pejafor3

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016

meds officially expired, no e-mail received whatsoever.

Contacted MP and got the standard response "Thank you for reaching out to our office in regards to your concerns with your application to sponsor your spouse living outside Canada. We are happy to hear your sponsorship eligibility was approved. As you are aware the processing times for an application such as this is over 20 months presently. However if you are looking for a status update we would be happy to enquire on your behalf"
will be going next week for a "status update" ...sigh...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

pejafor3 said:
meds officially expired, no e-mail received whatsoever.

Contacted MP and got the standard response "Thank you for reaching out to our office in regards to your concerns with your application to sponsor your spouse living outside Canada. We are happy to hear your sponsorship eligibility was approved. As you are aware the processing times for an application such as this is over 20 months presently. However if you are looking for a status update we would be happy to enquire on your behalf"
will be going next week for a "status update" ...sigh...
It's time to order your gcms notes. It'll take 30 days for you to get them, but the information within will be a thousand times more helpful than the bullshit your local MP is giving you.

Check the faq in my signature for instructions on how to get gcms notes. Once you get them, let us know and someone here can help you interpret them.

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013

I actually recently returned back from Pakistan last week. My trip was entirely to plan my Rukhsati with my family and my Wife. We have ordered jewelry sets and have looked for different venues for Rukhsati and Valima ceremonies. I'm planning on writing a detail letter outlining the concerns raised by the IO (specially Rukhsati and low number of guest invitees). Also planning on including the below items.

Booking for Rukhsati and Valima venues.
Rukhsati and Valima invitation card.
Jewelry order receipt.
Letter from my employers approving my vacation for the Month of Mid March to April next year.
Financial support (Western union receipts)
Continues communcation via whats app and Viber.
Gift receipts.
Recent trip booking. / boarding cards / passport stamp.
pictures together of our recent trip / hotel bookings / air tickets of domestic paki flights..

Also did someone went through the same process? Like someone with only rukhsati case and had the similar letter?

AmyR said:
Get bookings done for ur rukhsati in the coming months or over christmas hols asap and show them that..like hall bookings and dress bookings and all.. just to give the VO an idea that if u are unable to travel now, u will definitely do it very soon and yes u ideally should do it very very soon since ur eligibility is being questioned by a VO on the grounds of no rukhsati....please think thru it and plan thru it.. usually when ppl get these emails they rush to a rukhsati or begin to plan one asap.. and i think u shud do the same although im sure its easier said than done..

Also, attach a letter from ur work place with them rejecting your leaves. that will be a good proof to the VO that ur leaves are not sanctioned genuinely these days..

U should send them the remaining proof of ur visits immediately...call logs, fb statuses/checkins, chats, skype logs,boarding passes, photos..

May Allah ease ur process and help u

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013

I would rather be in an interview queue then getting refused.. Wait is indeed a pain but after all saber ka phal metha hora hai :)

flx2015 said:
needs to be done within 30 days. if he doesn't respond within that timeframe, they'll refuse his application. if he responds and the visa officer isn't satisfied, they'll put him into the interview queue.

the pain and anger vanishes when we cross the finish line. hang in there guys.

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013

I wish I could follow the 2nd option but unfortunately due to reasons I'm unable to till March next year.. Hoping to get things better :)

ra03ra said:
@ ImranB

I don't know if someone has counter replied. But I side with the 2nd option provided by FLEX. No communication or recent trip pics will suffice to an immigration office. Rukhsati is a "major" aspect of there approval process and if you read the letter they have sent you, this is what they are "asking". I think you should consult a immigration lawyer before providing your response. There is a high possibility they will reject your case on the grounds you haven't completed most of the wedding norms. Good Luck

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Imran B said:
I wish I could follow the 2nd option but unfortunately due to reasons I'm unable to till March next year.. Hoping to get things better :)
As you mentioned if your Ruksati will be March next year than CIC will probably wait for that visit to happen and subsequent proof before issuing you a PPR. Thats what happened with my brother, he had his Nikah and applied for immigration but they placed ish file on hold till next year we performed the ruksuti and valima and everything, thats was however 5-6 years ago. I am hoping they will be more considerate with you.

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013

I'm hoping them to be considerate. I wouldn't mind if they wish to wait till my rukhsati is done in March/April as that is when i'm planning to bring my wife with me to Canada. But i'm hoping they don't refuse it and then I have to go through the tribunal process in canada for appeals.

ra03ra said:
As you mentioned if your Ruksati will be March next year than CIC will probably wait for that visit to happen and subsequent proof before issuing you a PPR. Thats what happened with my brother, he had his Nikah and applied for immigration but they placed ish file on hold till next year we performed the ruksuti and valima and everything, thats was however 5-6 years ago. I am hoping they will be more considerate with you.