AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
Good luck snowy! Will miss you from the forum. So that's 2 out of us original 4, who've crossed on to the other side successfully mashallah. I'm rooting for F.M and myself obviously, along with everyone else who's desperately waiting to hear good news inshallah.

With that, comes Friday, and the big suspense to see if anything happens tomorrow :)
You're next inshAllah. :D

Uklove13

Jul 24, 2016

Amna Hayat said:
Hey guys I'm still left-- Nov 18 applicant---
I'm an October 28 2015 appliant

So i got documents requests on 22 august with a 30 day
So when they asked me for additional documents requests they asked me to provide proof of visit and at that time unfortunately i lost my passport and i couldn't find it anywhere and i ordered a new passport and told mycic that i lost my passport so i can't provide with stamps of visit so i just sent them the receipts of the new passport that i ordered and now a week ago i found my lost passport and I'm just thinking should i or not send my passport scanned stamps to LVO ?
Please help

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

Uklove13 said:

So when they asked me for additional documents requests they asked me to provide proof of visit and at that time unfortunately i lost my passport and i couldn't find it anywhere and i ordered a new passport and told mycic that i lost my passport so i can't provide with stamps of visit so i just sent them the receipts of the new passport that i ordered and now a week ago i found my lost passport and I'm just thinking should i or not send my passport scanned stamps to LVO ?
Please help
I think you should definitely send the scanned stamped pages. Also attach a letter explaining that you found your old passport and that's why you are sending it.
Let others also give you advice and then you can do something accordingly.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Uklove13 said:

Please help
can you provide us with a full list of documents they asked for?

Uklove13

Jul 24, 2016

flx2015 said:
can you provide us with a full list of documents they asked for?
* - CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles 

* - Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Pakistan 

* - Client Information: An explanation for the timeframe of 2 years between your marriage and the submission of your application for permanent residence in Canada. 

* - Communication, proof: Passport stamps, photos and travel itineraries if your sponsor has visited you in Pakistan since the submission of your application. 

* - Communication, proof: Evidence of maintained communication with your sponsor during all periods apart since your marriage such as Viber, Skype and Facebook records. 

* - Marriage photos: Additional wedding photos including pictures of the Rukhsati ceremony. 

* - Marriage Certificate / Licence: Attested copy of your Urdu Nikah Nama with a translation. 

* - Client Information: Please explain why you received financial support from your sponsor 
in August and September 2015. 

* - Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family 
Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures. Please ensure that all sections are fully completed as instructed. 

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

thechampion said:
I am from Karachi. Whats the procedure for self pick-up? Do you have to tell the courier company that you are going to pick it up yourself or what?
I guess it's only a self pick service .. I picked my passport by myself..
They gave me a receipt and said i will receive an email, text or call to pick passport..
And they called me when passport was ready..

Ps:
I will be signing off too.. If any help needed
Pm me..
Good luck guys take care!!

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

@matheeno
Really getting worried as my medical is also expiring on 11th nov. dnt knw as we still have to get our remedical or not.. when are you expecting any reply?

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

our CAS updated just now ;D

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 29, 2016.
2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on October 18, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

Hi Guys,

Congrats to all those who received their PPRs. My husband just got an email for acknowledgement of receipt. Please add me to the timeline with the below info:

Application received in Mississauga: 12th October, 2016
Are you a sponsor or applicant: Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian: PR
Sponsoring: Wife

Let me know if you need any other piece of info for the spreadsheet. Thanks!

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

I was just reading the recent posts and realized that if there is a gap between the marriage and submitting the application, they ask why it was delayed? The gap between my wedding and submitting the documents is 8 months as I was gathering all the documents. Is this going to be a problem?

P.s: I was and I am.still staying with my wife here while I was getting all the paperwork in order.

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

HRK said:
I guess it's only a self pick service .. I picked my passport by myself..
They gave me a receipt and said i will receive an email, text or call to pick passport..
And they called me when passport was ready..

Ps:
I will be signing off too.. If any help needed
Pm me..
Good luck guys take care!!
I am kind of confused because when I sent my wfies documents through TCS, I asked them about the Vistronix department and they said that for spousal visa you have to send the passport through Normal TCS. Even if you send the passport through normal TCS, you have to self pick-up?

Which courier service did you use?

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

thechampion said:
I am kind of confused because when I sent my wfies documents through TCS, I asked them about the Vistronix department and they said that for spousal visa you have to send the passport through Normal TCS. Even if you send the passport through normal TCS, you have to self pick-up?

You dont submit your passport through TCS but through the nearest VFS office as they officially collect it if you want to send it canada Visa office

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

thechampion said:

U will go to canada visa application center in karachi which is situated in bahria complex IV, 4th floor, gizri, clifton...
Inside of canada visa application center you will find gerrys people working..
They are responsible for taking your passport and bringing back to their same office..
From their u have to self pick it up.. After they ring u to collect the passport..
Hope this clears your misconceptions..