Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Guys, is ur ECAS page loading?
I have been trying for a couple of hours...

MN51214

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016

Hi friends,

Currently i am in Pakistan on visit for one and half months. I came to know that march applications have been being touched by officers as Mahamn has received doc request currently. I am march (9th March) applicant.
Today i checked the status online.
3rd line is added as '' we have recieved the medical results '' It was updated in last week of september but i checked it now. It was not a remedical case as my wife and daughter went through medical exam in may 2016 after approval by Case processing centre in April 2016.
They updated the status that they have received the medical results but they did not ask any documents
I have some questions,
1 - I applied on 6th of March and police certificate of my wife was dated 7th october 2015. (about 5 months back) will it be ok? Or will they ask for a new Police certificate? I have the new one but not sent yet.
2- At the time of application, i did not send Urdu nikkah nama and its english translation rather marriage certificate and family certificate by Nadra as i have one daughter from this marriage. Now i have Urdu nikkah nama and its english translation ready to be sent.
3- I visit my wife every 4 to 5 months and i stay with them for 2 months. this time i am here for 45 days. i have boarding pass and passport stamps as proof.
4- i have not yet paid Fees of right of permanent residence. i am reday to pay.

My question is,
Should i send all above documents (Police certificate, nikkah nama, boarding pass and RPRF without their request or i should wait for document request ?
According to your experience, what do u think? how much time will it take?

Thanks

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

MN51214 said:
Hi friends,

Currently i am in Pakistan on visit for one and half months. I came to know that march applications have been being touched by officers as Mahamn has received doc request currently. I am march (9th March) applicant.
3rd line is added as '' we have recieved the medical results '' It was updated in last week of september but i checked it now. It was not a remedical case as my wife and daughter went through medical exam in may 2016 after approval by Case processing centre in April 2016.
They updated the status that they have received the medical results but they did not ask any documents
I have some questions,
1 - I applied on 6th of March and police certificate of my wife was dated 7th october 2015. (about 5 months back) will it be ok? Or will they ask for a new Police certificate? I have the new one but not sent yet.
2- At the time of application, i did not send Urdu nikkah nama and its english translation rather marriage certificate and family certificate by Nadra as i have one daughter from this marriage. Now i have Urdu nikkah nama and its english translation ready to be sent.
3- I visit my wife every 4 to 5 months and i stay with them for 2 months. this time i am here for 45 days. i have boarding pass and passport stamps as proof.

My question is,
Should i send all above documents (Police certificate, nikkah nama, boarding pass and RPRF without their request or i should wait for document request ?

Thanks
Hi, If you have everything ready you must send them immediately. Keeping those docs with you (specially Nikkah nama-urdu and english) wont help but delay your case.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

Aniakbar0 said:
Mine is working fine
i am getting "This site can't be reached" after i enter all my login details. :(

MN51214

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016

MM345 said:
Guys, is ur ECAS page loading?
I have been trying for a couple of hours...
yes it is working. i checked for couple of times today. it is showing as

We received your application for permanent residence on March XX, 2016.
We started processing your application on May XX, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

3rd line regarding medical results is added on 25th september 2016.

nf01

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016

MN51214 said:
Hi friends,

I have some questions,

My question is,

Thanks
They usually dont ask for updated police certificates. Sometimes they dont even ask for additional documents but you can always provide them if you want to for the peace of your mind. although for RPFP id suggest you to wait till they ask you

MN51214

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016

nf01 said:
They usually dont ask for updated police certificates. Sometimes they dont even ask for additional documents but you can always provide them if you want to for the peace of your mind. although for RPFP id suggest you to wait till they ask you
On which address should i send these documents and through which courrier service. pl advise.

thanks

nf01

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016

MN51214 said:
On which address should i send these documents and through which courrier service. pl advise.

thanks
Im not sure but i think you can upload it through the case specific query or mycic

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me that if a PR Holder lives outside Canada, can he sponsor his Spouse?

Regards

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

adnanhsiddiqui said:
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me that if a PR Holder lives outside Canada, can he sponsor his Spouse?

Regards
No, a PR has to be physically present in Canada to sponsor their spouse. A Canadian Citizen however can sponsor their spouse from outside Canada.

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015

Thx MM345 for the reply, can u pls also tell me that is there any requirement of the period of presence in Canada for the PR Holder? Like that the PR holder must be residing in Canada for 1 Year, is there any such requirement ?

Regards

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

Dependant(s)

You, the principal applicant must answer each question on behalf of each of your dependant(s).Remember that all questions in this section are about your dependant. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens.
MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER THEY ARE IN CANADA PLZ TELL ME DO I NEED TO WRITE WE R 3 FAMILY MEMBERS MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE ALREADY IN CANADA

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

on cic web form what we choose for below drop down for sending some file to IRCC (i want to send imm 5669 bcz i did submit mistake form)

Type of application/enquiry (what to choose for sending some file for spouse visa)

Electronic Travel Authorization
Technical difficulties
Change of contact information
Use a representatives or release personal information
Withdrawal of application
Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents
Citizenship
Permanent Resident Card
Sponsorship
Temporary Residence (applied online)
Temporary Residence (applied by mail)
International Experience Canada
In-Canada Permanent Residence
Permanent Residence (applied online)
Permanent Residence (applied by mail)
Request urgent processing of renewal or replacement card and have already applied

if i select Permanent Residence (applied mail) then another drop down is come

Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Federal Skilled Worker Class
Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Quebec Selected Skilled Worker
Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Skilled Trades Class
Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee
Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Canadian Experience Class

or can i choose Replacement documents, Amendments to documents and Verification of Status documents?