+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Any idea when they gonna process April 2016 applicants . Just on my way to canada from pakistan . Missing my wife so much :( .

Shazzz

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ENGLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
AOR Received.
23-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 23-Aug-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016

jamils2 said:
Any idea when they gonna process April 2016 applicants . Just on my way to canada from pakistan . Missing my wife so much :( .
Looking at the recent trend.. Won't be until another 4-5 months or so... LVO seems to be processing Nov/Dec 2015 applications right now.

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shazzz said:
Looking at the recent trend.. Won't be until another 4-5 months or so... LVO seems to be processing Nov/Dec 2015 applications right now.

We all 8 family members voted trudeau just because of faster family reunification time that he promised . How can one live without his or her spouse for that long. This is ridiculous and unbias . I really pray Allah to make it easier and faster for us all .

Zeeez

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
24-08-2016

m_gul said:
why are you wish to apply TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) instead of sponsorship of spouse for permanent residence?
my wife's sponsorship process is in progress but because of the delays on november/december applicants, I fear that our process will also take more time. So i was hoping if i can bring my wife and child here on TRV till the sponsorship process complete

Shazzz

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ENGLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
AOR Received.
23-Jul-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 23-Aug-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-Jun-2016

jamils2 said:
We all 8 family members voted trudeau just because of faster family reunification time that he promised . How can one live without his or her spouse for that long. This is ridiculous and unbias . I really pray Allah to make it easier and faster for us all .
It was going pretty well in late 2015 / early 2016...until the VO's got stormed with refugee cases, meanwhile the rest of us taxpayers are sitting in the backlog. Hoping they'll pick up their speed again and we'll get reunited sooner, InshaAllah!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

overness said:
Since now only photocopies are required (except certified copies of passports) as per the updated requirements, is it still recommended to submit any originals like NN, Nadra marriage certificate and/or birth certificate?

Can one easily get multiple originals of Nadra marriage certificate from union council or Nadra?
Yes u can get nadra marriage certificates from council multiple times. But theres no need to send narda marriage certificate cic do not want it. Just send nikah namma and translation

Zeeez

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
24-08-2016

Vigilant said:
Thanks Zeees,

Do I need to 490 each or only for my wife?

Thanks..
No problem.. Only for your wife so now the fee will be 75+475+490+150 = 1190

Zeeez

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
24-08-2016

naveedali said:
The Liberals made family reunification a key element of their campaign for election, and McCallum is looking at ways to speed up the whole process of bringing in immediate family members.

immigration.ca/en/immigrationnewsarticles-menu/234-canada-immigration-news-articles/2016/september/2834-why-trudeau-is-right-to-call-for-patience-from-canadians.html
Till now all we can see is that processing time has increased instead of decreasing

Zeeez

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
File Transfer...
24-08-2016

Shazzz, Did you receive any notification that the file has reached LVO? because i haven't and its been 36 days since SA. I am scared as i heard they are also misplacing original document :S

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Zeeez said:
Till now all we can see is that processing time has increased instead of decreasing
Yes, i was looking at the spreadsheet yesterday and most of the march 2015 applicants were done by october. And now we are still waiting for nov applicants to get DM. Immigration minister is looking for ways to increase the processing times. Only improved thing is sponsorship approval processing times.

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shazzz said:
It was going pretty well in late 2015 / early 2016...until the VO's got stormed with refugee cases, meanwhile the rest of us taxpayers are sitting in the backlog. Hoping they'll pick up their speed again and we'll get reunited sooner, InshaAllah!
Inshaallah soon .

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Shazzz said:
They finished the refugee cases in March 2016 I guess whats stopping them now?

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016

hi.
My wife submit my application on 21sep16. how many days required for getting UCI email? Is UCI email called AOR? and after AOR how many days minimum required for SA (sponsor approval)?

Thanks.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

m_gul said:
hi.
My wife submit my application on 21sep16. how many days required for getting UCI email? Is UCI email called AOR? and after AOR how many days minimum required for SA (sponsor approval)?

Thanks.
I received AOR after 3 weeks and sponsorship approval after 5 weeks.