Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mian1516 said:
Google for how to travel for free in cargo container ??? ;) :D :D :D
:mad:

Mian1516 said:
Hello guys,
Any suggestion for the cheap flight for starting of august.
Thanks
??? :p

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Landing_PR said:
So, I need clarity on something: Let's say our November friends take their sweet time *:mad:* to get their docs in to CIC. Will that lead up to delays in getting CIC to reach for December applicants?

P.S: You can see 'someone' is getting impatient ::)
My wife visiting me Pak in sept and if things get right, although wih a doc request .. can i hope to go back with her before my medical expiry i.e. 11th Nov, 2016?? I wish this happens as this could be ideal... :(

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
So, I need clarity on something: Let's say our November friends take their sweet time *:mad:* to get their docs in to CIC. Will that lead up to delays in getting CIC to reach for December applicants?

let's say we're waiting at a customer service desk and i'm ahead of you. i get to the counter and the service guy asks me for my receipt which i forgot at my house, so now i've gotta run home to get my receipt. what does the service guy do in the mean time? he obviously isn't going to ask you to keep standing in line and wait for me to come back because i was first. :p

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
let's see we're waiting at a customer service desk and i'm ahead of you. i get to the counter and the service guy asks me for my receipt which i forgot at my house, so now i've gotta run home to get my receipt. what does the service guy do in the mean time? he obviously isn't going to ask you to keep standing in line and wait for me to come back because i was first. :p
You better hope you have all the receipts Flx! ;)

But then on that account, we should start seeing activities for December then....almost.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

wmate said:
My wife visiting me Pak in sept and if things get right, although wih a doc request .. can i hope to go back with her before my medical expiry i.e. 11th Nov, 2016?? I wish this happens as this could be ideal... :(
Hey wmate, It's anyone's guess at this point. Hopefully, you will but we can't really guarantee it :(

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
You better hope you have all the receipts Flx! ;)

But then on that account, we should start seeing activities for December then....almost.
we did have a lot of family class apps submitted for november. around 290 total, with 245 of those being family class.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

HRK said:
Do the additional doc request show up on ECaS? As a fourth line?

No it doesn't show... but it has only been 1 day since it was delievered according to DHL tracking...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

guys i have a question. the guide asks us to label our wedding photos with the names of the whoever appears in the photo. did you guys label your photos only with the names of the individuals or did you also mention their relationship to you or your spouse? :(

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

flx2015 said:
guys i have a question. the guide asks us to label our wedding photos with the names of the whoever appears in the photo. did you guys label your photos only with the names of the individuals or did you also mention their relationship to you or your spouse? :(
You have to mention date, location, occasion and relationship.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Mian1516 said:
You have to mention date, location, occasion and relationship.
i only wrote their names, not the relationships. i guess i screwed up?

i was only following instructions, because this is what the country specific guide for pakistan says:

Note: Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or French with the names of the
persons appearing in the pictures, the date the photo was taken, and the occasion or event
displayed in the photo.

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

flx2015 said:

i was only following instructions, because this is what the country specific guide for pakistan says:

Note: Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or French with the names of the
persons appearing in the pictures, the date the photo was taken, and the occasion or event
displayed in the photo.
You are not screwed up. It will be up to your visa officer, if he isn't picky you will be fine otherwise he will ask more pictures mention that relationship and locations in Emil for sure.

Raheel16

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016

flx2015 said:

displayed in the photo.
This is correct. You didn't screw up.

How i did mine was, to make it easily readable and clear without any error; i printed labels for all the pictures i attached. For instance, i made a standard template in Ms. Word with the following information (Date, Location, Occasion, Attendees) and put it at the back of the pictures. No pen/writing was involved.

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

Landing_PR said:

In my case i am not taking my "sweet time" when i got doc request it was eid so we had to wait for the eid holidays to end in oder to get a police certificate and now we have to wait 10 days until it comes...i am going crazy just waiting for it i want to send in my docs asap but like i said its not a delay from my side...

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

maryamuman said:
In my case i am not taking my "sweet time" when i got doc request it was eid so we had to wait for the eid holidays to end in oder to get a police certificate and now we have to wait 10 days until it comes...i am going crazy just waiting for it i want to send in my docs asap but like i said its not a delay from my side...
It's not supposed to be a dig. I just want to understand CIC and their processes.

In my mind, if they sent you guys doc requests, while you all prep the documents, chi can surely look in our files and request docs or give DMs. But I have a feeling they will wait until November is cleared before they even look at December file.

That's what I'm looking at historically.